Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? (7619 Views)

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by isholafisayo(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2019
guru90:
Any one that die in this country (Nigeria), is going to Hell fire direct....

you're confused
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by guru90: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
isholafisayo:
you're confused

Lol. This country de vex me bro.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by hardbody: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:
If you were to die today, will you make heaven?

No. I don't wana go there. I am fine here

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Brock1: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:

God's law can not be changed, reason he gives us ample opportunity to repent and accept Jesus as the Saviour

A question for you poster, does God want hell overpopulated, dats why he keeps allowing more children to be born into this sinful world, so they can grow and also sin? Since inception of creation, sin has been on increase especially in poverty stricken countries.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by alexnana: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2019
Why should we be here on earth to get the requirements for another life, when the life here doesn't tally with the other. The heaven presented is the one that is deficient of the qualities of earth. And we describe it based on imagination.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by 5solas(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2019
No one can 'make' heaven.Heaven has been made for those who trust in Christ and His merits (Rom..8:1-4).Yes, I have 'made' heaven by Christ's merits imputed to me 2 Cor.5:21.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Unorjieze: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2019
That is if there is heaven

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by MusicOri: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Danhumprey:
one thing you "know" or "believe"? undecided
Any of the above
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2019
No! I don't want to.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I just TIRE....??
As in ehn... Me self no even know sef...
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by menshowng(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2019
No body knows whos gonna make heaven cos u might think ud make d list and baaaaam jus a little sin u didnt count changes ur ticket pass to hell.so finally na grace we all de ask for
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by keryj(f): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2019
That will take the grace of God. Am still hopeful embarassed
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by orunto27: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Yes.
Because I am an Apostle of Jesus Christ.
He is my Instructor, my Director and my Discernment.
He is also my Security, Safety and Success.
Blessed are You, King of The Universe.
May all Honour, Glory and Worship be Yours forever and ever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by savageee(f): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2019
No
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Abubakar247(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Joshmodest:
How are we sure there is heaven ?
Even if there is a world beyond , how are we sure its not for the Buddhist, Muslims , or any other religion ?
What exactly goes on In this heaven?
From what we are told no money , relationship , cars , family in heaven so what's the big deal ?
The Bible says all have sinned , if u say u have no sin you lie , he who has no sin should cast the first stone, the same Bible says in sin no man can see God , and also makes it clear a sinner can't go to heaven....isn't that evidence that no one can make heaven ?
Was there really a need to create earth , if it would still be destroyed ?
Shouldn't God just had created everyone and leave us in heaven?
Why do all religions have the whole eternal life issue in the picture ?
Could it be a strategy knowing people are scared of death ?
Many questions noone can answer conveniently...the truth is forget heaven , and focus on being a good person here on earth , what matters most is you do what's right and live a morally acceptable life !!
Nobody has been to heaven , so don't throw away your cock over a promise cow !!
Islam has answers to all these questions that you are asking.. Just convert to Islam. Because Islam is the only way to heaven for now.
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by hansmond93: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2019
gypsey:
Heaven doesn't exist, If it does, why Are so called pastors and church goers building mansions in Nigeria?, Driving Expensive Cars and living Flambouyantly on earth? Shouldn't they have waited for their rewards in Heaven?

Perhaps they don't believe that Heaven exists either. undecided
Please read Mark 10:29-30.
Jesus rewards here on earth first, that's why He gave the commandments in the 1st place. He's a Covenant keeping God.
"Do this and you get this in return"
See example of Abraham, he was very rich even unto old age,
David had abundant of gold
Solomon was rich, glorious,
Joseph became a prime minister in Egypt
The Israelites were blessed even till this day... Isreal is still formidable
You can't serve God and be poor... He doesn't have a choice than to bless you because He blesses every one that serves Him here on earth and still rewards them in heaven.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Lanry1(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:
You that ask the question, will you?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by hansmond93: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2019
menshowng:
No body knows whos gonna make heaven cos u might think ud make d list and baaaaam jus a little sin u didnt count changes ur ticket pass to hell.so finally na grace we all de ask for
Lol
Lol
Lol
I used to think like this before I knew the truth. John 8:32.. Get the truth about salvation and you shall be free from this type of thinking.
Please Google this book by Kenneth e Hagin, download a pdf version and read. By the help of the Holy spirit of Jesus, he breaks down the scriptures and you will get alot of understanding about salvation.
The triumphant church by Kenneth e Hagin...
You will never remain the same again!!!
After reading that book even if the devil appears to you to tell you that you are goin to hell, you would laugh him to scorn.
God bless u in Jesus name.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by MissRaine69(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2019
If I die today
I will be dead....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Galapagous(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2019
DrBrainstorm:
As in ehn... Me self no even know sef...
Same here
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Galapagous(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:
Point where the heaven is situated/located and I'll answer u
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by isholafisayo(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2019
guru90:

Lol. This country de vex me bro.
Truly this country is very annoying, Let's Just keep declaring our own place in Christ my brother, hell is not an option oo, we'll definitely survive if we trust in God.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by bigtt76(f): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Stop guilty tripping people.... Haba!
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Rexnegro(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Joshmodest:
How are we sure there is heaven ?
Even if there is a world beyond , how are we sure its not for the Buddhist, Muslims , or any other religion ?
What exactly goes on In this heaven?
From what we are told no money , relationship , cars , family in heaven so what's the big deal ?
The Bible says all have sinned , if u say u have no sin you lie , he who has no sin should cast the first stone, the same Bible says in sin no man can see God , and also makes it clear a sinner can't go to heaven....isn't that evidence that no one can make heaven ?
Was there really a need to create earth , if it would still be destroyed ?
Shouldn't God just had created everyone and leave us in heaven?
Why do all religions have the whole eternal life issue in the picture ?
Could it be a strategy knowing people are scared of death ?
Many questions noone can answer conveniently...the truth is forget heaven , and focus on being a good person here on earth , what matters most is you do what's right and live a morally acceptable life !!
Nobody has been to heaven , so don't throw away your cock over a promise cow !!
Good deep thoughts....
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by MadCow1: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2019
Nope... I'm on the Highway to Hell... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by simbo7(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Which heaven? Wake up!
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
N.O
NO
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by arma: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
I thought Jesus died for your sins.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by samdav925: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2019
Person go die for this naija and still go hell..Abeg no be Hell raced to power 2 be that
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by TruthHurts100: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobody promised you heaven. If heaven is real to those preaching it, why are they afraid of dying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian / How Can I Abide In Christ This Year? / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.