Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (45525 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by AmazingELixir: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2019
angry
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:
Dont believe news flying aroind social media...
That was how dey said that an OPC leader was killed..

Before nko...abi who else was killed
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Masterclass32: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Richdad50:
angry

exactly. angry
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Mankosi: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:
idiot, whether he was killed or not, the point remains that he snatched a ballot box. He was lucky he didn't die cos the people that beat him thought he was dead and that was why the news went round that he died. He should go and thank his stars if he eventually make it out of hospital.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by HolyTitus(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���
grin
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by bionixs: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:
that one wey your OPC elder brother dey, na life you go still call am?

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by PSVITA(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?
Where is your village ( local government) am a corper currently serving in Akwaibom ( Ibiono Ibom LGA) the election was peaceful and they ( PDP, @ OBA, and APC) share money � well, it depends how your P. O shine his eyes and no dulling!

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by PSVITA(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Where is your village ( local government) am a corper currently serving in Akwaibom ( Ibiono Ibom LGA) the election was peaceful and they ( PDP, @ OBA, and APC) share money � well, it depends how your P. O shine his eyes and no dulling!

grin grin
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by PSVITA(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by agbonkamen(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

grin
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by otomatic(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2019
olujastro:
Before you rush and conclude because of the name. One Akpabio's brother is serving in Udom's govt and has been working hard for the PDP to defeat Godswill Akpabio and the APC in AkwaIbom.

The one mentioned is not serving in the AKSG. Only speak on matters you have firsthand knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by bluntMonkey: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Mumu did you see that

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Chikpat(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

PDP Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Gluckudom1(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:

you are a frustrated fool
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Gluckudom1(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
olujastro:
Before you rush and conclude because of the name. One Akpabio's brother is serving in Udom's govt and has been working hard for the PDP to defeat Godswill Akpabio and the APC in AkwaIbom.

So?
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Gluckudom1(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2019
sarrki:
Ow ?
This fake news from Pdp
Since the Dubai strategy failed
you are a frustrated fool
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by zoby225588: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2019
President BUHARI peeping at his wife Aisha to know who she voted for (video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyD4stlQpzM&sns

SUBSCRIBE to watch
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Shezkid01(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2019
I saw 2013 on the second image.. any mix up?
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Shezkid01(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2019
I saw 2013 on a sheet.. any mix up?
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by KingWarri: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
tstx:
Every Election Season i become more Convinced that something is terribly wrong with the black race..

See my signature

Nothing.... just inability to obey simple laws
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by tstx(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
KingWarri:

Nothing.... just inability to obey simple laws
That is still something

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by AbleGod32123: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
sarrki:
Ow ?

This fake news from Pdp

Since the Dubai strategy failed

U need to visit ur doctor ASAP... looser from d bloody party. Ur party is rejected in heaven and on earth���

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by oji84: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Lugar14(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC why being desperate like this, if you have performed well then allow the people to elect you back to power.
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by mexbee1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Rest, bro. The copy & paste dun do

I tire ohh e no funny again
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by KhinJoey(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
nNEOo:
Saint Akpabio
grin
nNEOo:
Saint Akpabio
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by KhinJoey(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
oji84:
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME
are you on facebook??
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Timexj33rd: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.