Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) (35583 Views)

Are You Worried About The Ageing Effects? Here Is The Best Solution. / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / The Ageing Effects Of Pollution On The Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Jpapexjunior: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
4BETA9JA:
Sugar is the crave of the moment and one of the reasons a lot of men are typically lazy when it comes to mating their wives. The worst case scenario is if you are trying to conceive. Sugar and heart problems and diabetes are friends.

When your wife wake you up and say "dear, today is ovulation", you feel like "God why me?" I was always like that and my wife asked me to asked my friends what they use to boost their system, then I came across a local herbal combo, Ajebidan, and its just fine.

Since then, it has become a tincture that I use regularly and it did helped. It is made of beetroot and other herbs, and not that expensive. I bought it 5k then. For guys high on minerals, you are doing a gradual damage to your body.
business man...I salute
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tolubory:

All those stuffs are for the Americans not for Nigerians.
They apply to Nigeria too not necessary for ageing but healthy life
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Poverty is NO. 1
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Unconquerable: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
They should simply starve.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by bliz123: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ha...thank God I'm 80% safe from ageing fast... I only take 20% of wetin dey here.

Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by akdjr(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Don't deprive of yourself of what you enjoy eating just because you don't want to age fast. Whether you eat or not you will die one day just like today.

1 Like

Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by jmonas: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
If you wanted empowering anyone or you need to be empowered with a skill. Here is an opportunity to do so with our Comprehensive practical solar/inverter design, installation and configuration training. Taking place in Galadima primary school, Gwarimpa,Abuja. Call 07035158237 for Registration and enquiries. Training begins 4th of March. Be Empowered.
Check for flier and more details below

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2915555068455487&id=100000030663801&set=a.498176996859985&source=48

Or
https://m.facebook.com/joshdgr8
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by kemmycool(f): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Give that final touch to your outfit with our classic yet comfortable and affordable shoes.

All sizes are available. Contact us for more designs

Check my signature

Call or Whatsapp 08026605658

Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by SexynSerious(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
lol. sweet candy cheesy

cococandy:
No wonder I’m old now
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Yameater(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
frostland:
ops she just turn everybody to vegetarians na, this days all u hear is don't eat this don't eat that,what are we to eat?

If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by john633(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
I can't live without achohol
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by BronzeMajik(f): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
even if you eat grass, fruits roots and herbs you're still going to die someday, so what's all these rules and regulations for?. Mtshew.

1 Like

Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
I thought of something, if only human beings don't feel hunger, our overall problems will be minimal but unfortunately we feel hunger, this thought came to my mind now as i just finish a mountain of pounded yam, i feel little sad because i will still go hungry at night, and will eat again and again, oh! Human beings so imperfect creatures.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Akachukwu42(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
You for kukuma say make we no eat again.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by bionixs: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
frostland:
ops she just turn everybody to vegetarians na, this days all u hear is don't eat this don't eat that,what are we to eat?
don't mind him. May be our ancestors who fed mostly on carbohydrate(sugar) aged quicker
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
kemmycool:
Give that final touch to your outfit with our classic yet comfortable and affordable shoes.

All sizes are available. Contact us for more designs

Check my signature

Call or Whatsapp 08026605658

i buy wholesales, how much are u going to sell?
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
OP if we don't eat bread wetin we gain? grin
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Greatguy01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=DeSepiero post=76072137]
You can eat all these and live till 70.

You can avoid all these and get knocked over by a truck at 3r5.[/quote

LOL
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
[
Niorte:
I disagree.

As a professional in a related field, I have found out there are many other factors that contribute to ageing, not just foods.

Most of the adopt and adapt measures and recommendations do not work here in Africa.

Many experts have so much blame SUGAR but they forget that here in AFRICA, we lose more energy quickly because of our stressful lifestyle and burstling of the city. Some people only eat one or twice a day yet the work energetically. You cannot compare someone who lives in a colder environment, has easier means of transportation with someone who will trek to board a bus for work, trek to get to office and then get frustrated in the traffic. What am I even saying?

Africans need more sugar/calories in their diet than the Europeans.
Na we no the work we dey do.

I agree with you to an extent but if we Africans need sugar/calories how many of us can access the right sources of sugar when must of the foods are synthetisize by the farmer and the seller who preserve them. meanwhile I think dietitian and nutritionist needs to do more in there field; the void of ignorance about food is still much.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Greatguy01 post=76075977][/quote]
apart causing fast aging some of the things OP mentioned could cause visual/eye related illnesses, so why no desist from them save your self from blurred vision; it could save one from running into a moving vehicle.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
OP if we don't eat bread wetin we gain? grin

the same bread could cause hemorrhoid.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by deltateam: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
frostland:

Vegetables and fruits are really good. Ask Daniel .
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Pennywise(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
megist80:
There some foods that are known to expedite Ageing and poor health conditions which you could easily avoid. Here’s what you can keep off of your diet if you want to be youthful and fit for as long as possible.

1. Sugar
Back away from chocolates, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and that sugary food stuff that you can’t live without. Almost all nutrition experts swear by the fact that sugar causes aging. Sugar gets attached to the proteins in your bloodstream and forms advanced glycation end products (AGEs).

With the accumulation of AGEs, the surrounding proteins also get damaged in a chain-like manner. So the protein fibers that keep your skin tight and elastic also get affected, which in turn results in wrinkles and sagging skin. If the need for a smaller waistline hasn’t kept you away from sugar till date, maybe the love for healthy skin will.

2. Caffeine
Bad news for all coffee lovers! Yes, perhaps for a lot of people, the morning doesn’t start without their daily dose of caffeine. But turns out, for that little zing, you shouldn’t be drinking coffee in excess.
As coffee is diuretic, it dehydrates the body and raises the stress hormone cortisol (hormone linked with accelerated skin aging). Also, it dries out skin. All the coffee worshipers should cut down, if not completely give up on their daily dose of coffee.

3. Alcohol
An occasional glass of beer or vodka shot won’t affect your skin really! But binge alcohol consumption is definitely going to ravage your youthful skin. Not just that, alcohol will cause premature aging of brain, loss of collagen, puffiness, premature wrinkles, and loss of elasticity.
Alcohol consumption basically dehydrates your body, leaving behind a chain of free radicals, which cause vasodilatation condition responsible for skin disorders like rosacea. It is primarily the amount of alcohol you consume that is going to determine the health of your skin.

4. Chips & Salty Food
Not just sugar, you should also cut down on the salt intake as it is equally bad for your health. You might not add salt to your food, but you still can’t be sure about not consuming salt as most of the canned foods already come with preserved salt.
Excess of salt causes the skin to dehydrate completely, thereby drying out the skin and making it appear puffy. It is best to check the labels when buying canned food, to make sure you aren’t getting too much salt in your diet.

5. Burgers & Fries
While junk food won’t age you overnight, continuous indulgence in such diet can surely speed up aging. Though some fat is required per day i.e. about 75 grams, but excess can result in clogged blood vessels.

Burgers and fries can cause sticky artery walls and this stops the oxygenated blood from reaching all the important body organs. No oxygen means damaged skin cells, and they won’t repair on their own. Also, junk food can cause bodily inflammation and release of free radicals.

6. Soda
All those addicted to sugar rush of soda and other sugary beverages are not just putting their health at risk (condition like type 2 diabetes), but also causing their skin to dry out and become flaky. Again, soda contains excessive sugar content that can result in glaciation (as discussed in point 1).

This in turn causes inflammation in the body and many chronic diseases like diabetes and dementia. Even diet pop is bad for your skin. Artificial sweeteners must be avoided as they contain chemicals and artificial colors; they can make your skin appear thinner.

7. Spicy Food
Spicy food and peppers are extremely good for metabolism, but they can also aggravate acne-prone skin, particularly during menopause. As the blood vessels in your body are most active during that phase, spicy food dilutes them and that is why your skin appears less youthful at that time.
However, you should not worry that much about indulging in spicy curry once in a while as only over- indulgence is going to result in permanent redness and puffy skin.

8. White Breads And Pastas
Simple carbs such as pastas and white breads are known to have hypoglycemic index which is associated with premature aging. These compounds inflame the skin and raise insulin production.
These carbs break down speedily and result in premature aging of skin.

They put you at the risk of type 2 diabetes, acne, and even skin inflammation. Alternatively, brown breads and brown rice do not break down easily, and that is why one can skin the aging process.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/8-foods-that-quicken-the-ageing-processphotos/

What about indomie noodle?
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
unpredictedone:

the same bread could cause hemorrhoid.

I just bought a loaf of bread, ready to devour but now.... sad
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
What i believe is that there should be moderation in what u eat and ur diet must be balance. Fruits and vegetables must be included in ur diet and alcohol should be reduced if u cant do without it. And on the d issue of coffee...so in this hot hot africa we living so ppl still drink hot coffee early in the mornings?cheesy. Na wao all in the struggle to imitate the european way of lifecheesy.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by 4BETA9JA: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jpapexjunior:
business man...I salute

cheesy cheesy

Better than snatching chumchin.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by 4BETA9JA: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

Where can I see this to buy?

Are you in Lagos?

08072 93 9696
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by 4BETA9JA: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
unpredictedone:
[

I agree with you to an extent but if we Africans need sugar/calories how many of us can access the right sources of sugar when must of the foods are synthetisize by the farmer and the seller who preserve them. meanwhile I think dietitian and nutritionist needs to do more in there field; the void of ignorance about food is still much.

True talk,

But one thing is, as Hippocrates put it, let your food be your medicine and let your medicine be your food. In extension I will say your kitchen should be your clinic.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by Betapikin101: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
4BETA9JA:
Sugar is the crave of the moment and one of the reasons a lot of men are typically lazy when it comes to mating their wives. The worst case scenario is if you are trying to conceive. Sugar and heart problems and diabetes are friends.

When your wife wake you up and say "dear, today is ovulation", you feel like "God why me?" I was always like that and my wife asked me to asked my friends what they use to boost their system, then I came across a local herbal combo, Ajebidan, and its just fine.

Since then, it has become a tincture that I use regularly and it did helped. It is made of beetroot and other herbs, and not that expensive. I bought it 5k then. For guys high on minerals, you are doing a gradual damage to your body.
Pls how can one get it
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by 4BETA9JA: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Betapikin101:

Pls how can one get it

I can send the combo to you bro.
Re: List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) by pryme(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:
For most Nigerians the battle is to get a little food not what type of food, just food that’s it. All this is a luxury most don’t have.

But some could be surrounded with better choice of food, they just lack the awareness.
Tradition and false belief can make people avoid what's actually good for them, even if cost them next to nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.