Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) (35587 Views)

Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2022
A young man identified as Sholex Showul Alex lost his life while hiking with a group of friends in Jos, Plateau state.

Salemgists gathered that the deceased who is a former Student Union Government Welfare Secretary in UniJos and a group of friends organized Facebook Fun Hike which took place on Saturday, 26 March, 2022 at Shere Hills in Jos.

The plessure event did not go well with Alex as he drowned at the event while taking a swim with other friends.

An eyewitness account revealed that the event was going just fine and fun as planned, thereafter Sholex and 6 other friends from the group decide to swim in a river at Shere Hills.

Sholex went out to rest after a first round swim, the eyewitness said, adding that as Sholex jumped in for the second time and got speculatively to the middle point of the river, he began to drown.

Sholex’s friends who were already shocked made efforts to rescue him but their efforts were fruitless.

Salemgists gathered that the body of Mr. Sholex is yet to be found but a native swimmer around Shere Hills was informed of the incident if he could swim to bring Sholex out. He purported that “Spiritual things are in the water, and they will have to wait for it to release the body…” – he further added.

Source: https://salemgists.com/young-man-sholex-showul-alex-drown-while-swimming-with-friends-in-jos-photos/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by thorpido(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Fun gone bad.

7 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Waakanda: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2022
What a way to depart this earth... RIP

9 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by illicit(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Tracka: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Plessure is another monster of it's own

27 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Saviourk: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Rip..The way people die these days is really alarming.

8 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by robinso01(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Rip to him
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Inhaled(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hiking in Nigeria where there is no form of security

5 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Bettapikin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
one of the list of 1,000 ways to die.. wish he had known he won't have gone to catch fun, Rst in peace... I'm still wondering why the spirits didn't release his body like they said
...Nigerians and superstition sef..
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by meedoLock(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fear who no fear water body...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by ClearAndBest: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sad.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Gkemz: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Perhaps was trying to impress that lady with him by crossing the limit.
Well, the child that dances surugede doesn't know that it is a sound of the spirits.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wonderful … spiritual

1 Like

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Bigfish121(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na from when I small my mama tell me make I nor near water.Rip young lad.

15 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rules of swimming.

Never jump into the water after drinking.

Never jump into the water to impress any girl when you clearly know that you can't swim.

In his next life he will avoid waters like plague.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by olusam4: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
End of the journey

Rip
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Today and bad news is like cat and mouse chase. Only endsars and 2015 election results beats today. God save our Country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by abobote: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
RIP man
I don't play with water, i don't even go close,
I still have the memory of friend that was drowned in swimming in Abuja in 2005. Since then I hate swimming like shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by McGg: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Every day of our lives in Nigeria is now full with sorrow it's awful

Rip to the dead

I wish for joy tomorrow
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Catalyst4real: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
The magnitude of bad news that is on front page these days is very disturbing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Mokason288(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
He must have offended the spiritual beings in the water
THATS the only logical explanation to this sad news

RIP YOUNG MAN
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by JosephXavier: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
As a Nigerian, if you want to have a nice day,
Just styabout of the news

1 Like

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by merits(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Lepon02: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
I tire for naija!
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by eleko1: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
sad
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
That river along JUTH Road is so deadly. It has killed a lot of people. The water which looks like a dam wouid swallow any trailer. One couple in 2020 was reportedly drowned inside same river. They were driving along the bank and a strange wind diverted the vehicle into the river. It was those who witnessed the incident that alerted the people around. By the time they pulled the car out. Both of them were gone.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Foreign231(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is heart breaking
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by samwheel(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
lipsrsealed
Marine spirits don use dis guy flex muscles.
May God have mercy on his soul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.