Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk (31215 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Factfinder1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
They are highly coated
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
daddytime:
Boyz 2 Men

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by freemanbubble: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
obembet:

No bro. Klint na real comedian. He no dey prepare joke before he come... As he enter stage, the thing go dey enter. If u dey watch 9t of a 100ps laugh since 2002, u will understand weitin I dey talk

You might be right sha
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by daddytime(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=GLeesMODEL post=76086703][/quote]

One of my best natural rib cracker from my waffi hood growing up. .

Funny and underrated guy..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Rhodiumic(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
obembet:

No bro. Klint na real comedian. He no dey prepare joke before he come... As he enter stage, the thing go dey enter. If u dey watch 9t of a 100ps laugh since 2002, u will understand weitin I dey talk
Lol, you try o Obembet wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Ehizs: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Basket mouth and bovi are the only two talented comedian

The rest are faking it.

Comedy is not all about arranging and preparing for it
It is in you. Your body and talk should be comedy

It was in bovi drama series way back then tittled "the extended family" that i realize bovi is comedian

You obviously do not know Gandoki
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Ayobami7(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Seen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by UTEWUOJO: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Men on coat
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by SocialJustice: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

I hate you
Don't quote next time, just report the post.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by engray: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good for them.
Meanwhile, I have a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present

Keys: 2 original factory keys.
You can reach me on 08066114472 for negotiation.
You'll also have access to the VIN to check the car history.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Holamic: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
This nah when poverty was their coursemate in back in the days of when cloth dey wear the three... Happy for you men now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by madjune(m): 5:12am On Feb 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Destiny isn't the same, Basketmouth outshined others.

More like plantation boiz, 2Baba outshined others.

Outshone.

Pls take note.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by LadyCherish(f): 5:18am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=76085853] Loved that series
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by mindtricks: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Funny these 3 clowns have long been close since way back.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Bigbets: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2019
See prove below

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Neddyogu(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Destiny isn't the same, Basketmouth outshined others.

More like plantation boiz, 2Baba outshined others.

Outshone
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by freemanbubble: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=LadyCherish post=76093116][/quote]

That series still remains my favourite
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by Edoziesmart(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Bigbets:
See prove below
Make use of your brain man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by stanley000: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Talent doesn't always equate to riches if not gandoki should be Richie than them all
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by povicky1(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Basket mouth and bovi are the only two talented comedian

The rest are faking it.

Comedy is not all about arranging and preparing for it
It is in you. Your body and talk should be comedy

It was in bovi drama series way back then tittled "the extended family" that i realize bovi is comedian

Bro keep quiet if you don't know what to say, why not just say, you like them more, instead of saying the rest are faking it, it's obvious you don't know Clint da drunk or gandoki. .. How about I go die and I go save, just go and sit down for one place
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by freemanbubble: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2019
povicky1:

Bro keep quiet if you don't know what to say, why not just say, you like them more, instead of saying the rest are faking it, it's obvious you don't know Clint da drunk or gandoki. .. How about I go die and I go save, just go and sit down for one place

You don't know anything about comedy
If you mention Clint the drunk fine
Not gondoki and I go save
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk by povicky1(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:

You don't know anything about comedy
If you mention Clint the drunk fine
Not gondoki and I go save

Bro it just shows that you have a preferred genre of comedy, if that's the right words to use.. . If you truly know gandoki, then with out doubt, you would have agreed that he is the funniest among their three. When it comes to comedy, but anyway, you are entitled to your opinions

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face / Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React / Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.