Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) (40234 Views)

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano / Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by tstx(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
jay89:
Better than the institution u graduated from
Spoken like the true dimwit that you are...

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
You did not capture Little Rock
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by suleyoung(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
Old Site or New Site?? Lovely view.
new site
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Akpan107(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
damdam995:
Nice view
it must be the New sites because of the round-about.
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Franzinni: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow...
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by bahaushe1: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
Old Site or New Site??
Lovely view.

Old site isn't this spacious.
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by richfriendsng: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
how much is the school fee
Wizklynd23:
Bayero University, Kano BUK..

A cool school..
Good lecturers
Smart & Cool students
A very busy school
So lovely
Beautiful
Calm
Cultist free
Students so serious..
Good environment
I can't wait to resume school..
Proudly a Bukite

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by BiafraIsFree: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
eleojo23:
Look Mods, if it is not about election results, don't push to front page.

Wetin we wan use aerial view do today?

Make una take time o

The mod is rigging elections, hence they are looking for smokescreen to diverts reasonable electorates attention from results. Infact that mod is APC thug. They are APC online and offline thugs, this is one of the online thug.

Elections are going on, online elections riggers are posting how Maggi looks like.

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Wizklynd23(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
richfriendsng:
how much is the school fee

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by suleyoung(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizklynd23:
A cool school.. Good lecturers Smart & Cool students A very busy school So lovely Beautiful Calm Cultist free Students so serious.. Good environment I can't wait to resume school.. Proudly a Bukite
no be lie proudly a Bukite
which dept u dy rep?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Projection or real life?
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Bellotelli: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
samisj4real:
Lol.

All Moslems are extremists, some just they run their own on code
Attention seekers... You are better off ignored... 'Wink'

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Wizklynd23(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
suleyoung:

no be lie proudly a Bukite

which dept u dy rep?
Electrical Engineering
What about you ??

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by salaboiz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
I rep BUK
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Oricha79(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by franchasng: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
christejames:
Beautiful! so scenic with modern architecture...

My best friend (from kano State) attended that institution, looking forward to exploring the campus (with him) when I finally visit Kano State.
Don't you ever step your foot there if you are not a northern Muslim or else, you may never return with your head complete.....there is nothing to admire there, its just a desert, and I wonder where the millions of voters they always claim live.

Deserted area keep forming most populated, wicked souls angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by franchasng: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
christejames:

My best friend (from kano State) attended that institution, looking forward to exploring the campus (with him) when I finally visit Kano State.
Don't you ever step your foot there if you are not a northern Muslim or else, you may never return with your head complete.....there is nothing to admire there, its just a desert, and I wonder where the millions of voters they always claim live.

Most of the students there are coded Boko Haram and ISIS members and informants sad

Deserted area keep forming most populated, wicked souls angry

I can only visit core northern states as a President and when I do, I will wear hand glove, gas mask, all my body well covered and I will fly by helicopter, and run back immediately before they throw their bombs they hide in their agbada and hijab angry

I can't, I turned down a foreign NGO highly paid job offer in Maiduguri some years back, I couldn't imagine living with terrorists and their supporters, even the ones u think are educated are carrying bombs waiting to shout Allahu akbar angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
When you have been head of state twice but your village is waste. Look at the background. This man has a spiritual problem.

1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by franchasng: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pointguardusa:
When you have been head of state twice but your village is waste. Look at the background. This man has a spiritual problem.
He is wicked, he doesn't want his community to benefit but busy enriching his family members and relatives alone yet the northern fools out of religious bigotism keep supporting the poverty bringer angry

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by foreshore(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
damdam995:
Nice view

What is nice about the view

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by uuzba(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ahmed3rdjuly:
Can't see the main building
This view does not show us if there is electricity in any building, working laboratories....
Or if it is of the standard that Europeans will come to do their own studies there.
We now have internet and everybody can see anything round the world. As you can see their own, they too can see your own.
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by xiexieee(f): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
christejames:

pls do you're gonna love it. from cheap transport to cheap food smiley
christejames:

pls do you're gonna love it. from cheap transport to cheap food

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
Old Site or New Site?? Lovely view.
New site
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Asour: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizklynd23:

A cool school..
Good lecturers
Smart & Cool students
A very busy school
So lovely
Beautiful
Calm
Cultist free
Students so serious..
Good environment
I can't wait to resume school..
Proudly a Bukite

Please, do you have an idea how fast/Regular their Academic sessions are for postgraduate programmes?
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by christejames(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
xiexieee:
pls do you're gonna love it. from cheap transport to cheap food smileypls do you're gonna love it. from cheap transport to cheap food

Thanks dear, would that God's willing...
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Abbahcrazy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
the school with the worst infrastructure is UNIABUJA
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Afamed: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cumtroller:
Kano State: Breeding Ground for Islamic Extremists and Suicide bombers ...
It's still open to you, kindly join the Biafra or death National Anthem team tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Where did you get your assertion from?
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by hucienda: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nice aerial view.

Cumtroller:
Kano State: Breeding Ground for Islamic Extremists and Suicide bombers ...

Be civil.
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by lyricallilfresh: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
beautiful looks like its new site opp danbare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.