Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) (40233 Views)

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano / Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by rimijoshua(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
tstx:
Forget structure... Do they have good lecturers?

See my signature
Faggie lectures in that school....former ASUU president
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
dam2000:
Built by PDP government

HMMMMMMMM

ARE YOU FOR REAL
THIS STRUCTURE IS MUCH OLDER THAN PDP
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by sexysage(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
Don't you ever step your foot there if you are not a northern Muslim or else, you may never return with your head complete.....there is nothing to admire there, its just a desert, and I wonder where the millions of voters they always claim live.

Most of the students there are coded Boko Haram and ISIS members and informants sad

Deserted area keep forming most populated, wicked souls angry

I can only visit core northern states as a President and when I do, I will wear hand glove, gas mask, all my body well covered and I will fly by helicopter, and run back immediately before they throw their bombs they hide in their agbada and hijab angry

I can't, I turned down a foreign NGO highly paid job offer in Maiduguri some years back, I couldn't imagine living with terrorists and their supporters, even the ones u think are educated are carrying bombs waiting to shout Allahu akbar angry angry

Oga try to have sense for once in your life time. I have spent years there as a non muslim without having issues since I mind my own life .
Don't just come to social media and open that septic tank you call mouth and start spewing out toxins .
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Wizklynd23(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Asour:

Please, do you have an idea how fast/Regular their Academic sessions are for postgraduate programmes?

I don't have much idea about postgraduate school..
But I know its Fast & cheap..
Lecturers are not too strict

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by cityprince(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
proudly bukite
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by zabson(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
Old Site or New Site??
Lovely view.
New site.
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by chrissssyfelix(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
tstx:
Forget structure... Do they have good lecturers?

See my signature

yes..... they have.....
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Asour: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizklynd23:

I don't have much idea about postgraduate school..
But I know its Fast & cheap..
Lecturers are not too strict

Ok. thanks. I was seriously considering doing a programme there while working in Benin. If you have an idea of the tuition fee for their postgraduate programme too, kindly share.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by tstx(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
chrissssyfelix:

yes..... they have.....
Thanks
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by MicroBox: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
BUK is actually a beautiful school..
The lecturers are very discipline, serious and intelligent.
Prof Jega set the standard when he was VC and every succeeding VC's try to follow suit ...
Also because of the orientation, the graduates mostly don't stop at 1st degree but seek for more all around the world...
Lastly the graduates are highly placed. NAMA, NASRDA, NOSRDA, NNPC, DPR, Banks, Legal Chambers, Federal and private hospitals etc ....

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by DatSlimdiva: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
How easy is it to get admission in Bayero university especially when your an ignore person. Plz help
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by jay89(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
tstx:

Spoken like the true dimwit that you are...
Look at this wasted sperm. I don't have energy to waste on low life like u. Idiot.
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by darlingjoylyn(f): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
Old Site or New Site??
Lovely view.

This is new site. Old site isn't this big.

Proudly bukite.
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Revolva(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cumtroller:
Kano State: Breeding Ground for Islamic Extremists and Suicide bombers ...

Oga easy abeg
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by DatSlimdiva: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Am asking again please how easy is it for someone to get admission into Bayero university especially if you are an igbo person please help it's urgent oooo
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by FENZY24(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Easy I guess
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by thenewmunir(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
Don't you ever step your foot there if you are not a northern Muslim or else, you may never return with your head complete.....there is nothing to admire there, its just a desert, and I wonder where the millions of voters they always claim live.

Deserted area keep forming most populated, wicked souls angry

Why are this disheartened??
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by thenewmunir(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
DatSlimdiva:
How easy is it to get admission in Bayero university especially when your an ignore person. Plz help

Admission process is so transparent. Just get ur cut off mark and start getting your load ready
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by thenewmunir(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
sexysage:

Oga try to have sense for once in your life time. I have spent years there as a non muslim without having issues since I mind my own life .
Don't just come to social media and open that septic tank you call mouth and start spewing out toxins .

You don't argue with people without sense.
Just tell them they are right with their opinion
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by tyinfinity: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
none of biafran celebrated mushroom glorified secondary school university can be compared to this .this is beautiful
Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by hakym619(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Wizklynd23:
Bayero University, Kano BUK..

A cool school..
Good lecturers
Smart & Cool students
A very busy school
So lovely
Beautiful
Calm
Cultist free
Students so serious..
Good environment
I can't wait to resume school..
Proudly a Bukite

Please, I want to study physical therapy there.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by hakym619(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wizklynd23:
Bayero University, Kano BUK..

A cool school..
Good lecturers
Smart & Cool students
A very busy school
So lovely
Beautiful
Calm
Cultist free
Students so serious..
Good environment
I can't wait to resume school..
Proudly a Bukite

@bolded. I'm impressed.

Does the school accept southwest candidates

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) by Wizklynd23(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
hakym619:

@bolded. I'm impressed.

Does the school accept southwest candidates

Yes they do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.