Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (282874 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by somehow: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
boss1310:
from his government now its very clear he doesn't value any tribe except the north.if a Yoruba is supporting him thinking that buhari values them then they know nothing of the man.I didn't vote for PDP because Obi is there rather because Atiku is a better alternative to buhari and belongs to a party strong enough to upstage buhari
This is so wrong! Akwa Ibom alone have up to 10 people in his govt.
Lagos too.
Ebonyi
Abia
Imo
Anambra

Etc, you people just like choosing what to see and then lie on the rest.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by olagbola45(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemi1504:

That's fine, we win some, we lose some. Saraki will be the new Chief of Staff in Aso Rock though and by then zom.bies will be in sifia pains lol grin. God is only preparing Saraki for a greater and better position grin

so no more Yoruba has SGF Yoruba dat vote for dem pdp see dem o see dia plan for you people

m ashamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by ck470: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Suplexx:
Space booked

Here to witness how OBJ, Saraki, Atiku, Oyedepo, Sheikh Gumi, and many more will be retired from Nigerian politics.
I feel your ignorance
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by luluosas(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Can you say that of ibos?
michlins:
I just love what the Yorubas did in this election. Forget all these tribalistic fools. At the end of the day, we would go to same market to buy with devalued naira. Hunger doesn't care about whom you voted neither do Buhari set up a special market for his supporters. How can a President of a country male all his appointment from his kinsmen. Buhari failed us, if Atiku fails we would give him same treatment. We would rotate them until we get the right candidate

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by coldFLARES1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
sircrabo:

Time will tell Madam, we've done our best, God has the rest.
What some people dont know is Atiku doesnt have to win all votes in North or south west. He only needs a little fraction.

The south south and south east will finally decide.
TBH, my best wishes are with Atiku and the PDP in the presidential ballot. However, we should treat our expectations of the SE and SS as gamechangers with cautious optimism. I am aware that we don't decide elections by an electoral college but with a simple majority and the 25% of 2/3 ish.

Consequent upon the mindless trouncing of the PDP in the core of the north, given low voter turnout in the SE & SS, and the fact that the APC has made some significant incursions into these zones, you should be afraid as I am.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by wolexy14(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
StupidVoters:
Where you get this one from ?
from his fone
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Melian(f): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Moukandjo:

Na Yorubas like you dey make me dey weak! Shey una Yorubas wey dey vote Atiku dey delude una self say na intellectual choice una dey make as e be say na una dey always brag say na una enlightened pass

How in the world will a Yoruba man that you are even delude yourself & think that a shameless established international thief who connived with his boss to deny Lagos' (a Yoruba state) allocation for years is the best candidate on the ballot, especially considering the fact that a tribe from a particular landlocked part of town that hate yours so passionately is voting the same thief not because they truly believe the thief is the best but just to avenge Yorubas support for Buhari in 2015 as they still haven't recovered from the defeat of their hero of democracy & to also support their son who's the thief's VP?
I just weak for my people

Please be weak. I'm weak too

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by luluosas(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who is Nairaland collation officer � please? I need to know all collated results
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Jaynom029(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
StupidVoters:
Where you get this one from ?
Frm an inec official
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by JAWBONE(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
The only thing PDP needs to do is to share votes in Kano, Kaduna and maybe Bauchi, Jigawa. Katsina is Buhari's untouchable. The rest of the states will take care of themselves. Rivers is 90% PDP, Delta is 95% and those two states can produce 3m votes alone.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by ThothHermes: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Any news about Degema/Bonny house of reps elections.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by michlins(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
luluosas:
Can you say that of ibos?
we all mature at different times. We Igbos will get there slowly but surely

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Levelzguy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
yorubas are not obligated to vote osinbajo cuz he's yoruba..they are not narrow minded.. they voted atiku cuz most believe a pdp presidency would benefit the region more than this present govt.. kapish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by makazona(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
ollah2:

Nigeria is the process of dying because of Buhari but Nigeria wasn't in that process when oil was sold for over 100 usd per barrel without the government saving which made Okonjo complain about it and confirmed Nigeria was gonna hit recession with such attitude.

But you want a government to magically do things with 40 usd per barrel. You guys truly deserve your wicked leaders as being slaves and puppets makes you happy

Sir, if you can't something meaningful with 40 USD, even if you have 200usd, there will still be excuses for your failure.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Galaxyowerri(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
ollah2:

When did it rise to 80 and how long did it stay there? First th ing Buhari did was to pay civil servant owed by the previous government despite selling oil at over 100 usd per barrel. The same government was borrowing yet this government is evil and the previous government is a saint. You truly deserve to be suffering.

Obiano who is in APGA confirmed Buhari is trying for the Igbos despite not supporting him in 2015. Buhari's government even supplied constant power supply to Ariaria market yet he is hated but they love who ignores them.
Attention Please!!!
Whoever knows this guy should stay close to him, I repeat they should watch him closely. The extent of frustration oozing out of him has gotten to critical level, and at this point suicide may appear appealing.
The terrorist of Daura has been rejected by all Nigerians. The Igbos and SS gave him what is called brutality while NC equally gave him a bloody nose with some slaps he got from the SW and NE, even the NW he thought would save him are too weak from suffering and hunger he caused to put up a good fight.
Right now in the East, everyone is waiting to hear that Buhari is officially extinguished before we hit the bars!! Homeboys are going to drink to stupor on my bills grin grin
My condolence to you and other zombies who constituted a nuisance on Nairaland, the party is over!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by berbs: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
allenbaker5:

Who's Florence? And why is he flexing muscles?

Florence is Ajimobi's wife and he's been making mouth he's gonna win the senatorial seat yet again after 2 terms as a Governor of Oyo state. With rigging perhaps....
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Brunicekid(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
samstradam:
Seems APC has also won Ekiti central too from guardian newspaper live twitter.

That means APC have 5 confirmed senators from Ekiti and Osun while PDP has 1.

Seriously? Five Senators in Ekiti program?
No be only three senators one state dey get?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yemi1504: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cammo:

That's because lazy youths like yourself would rather wine and dine with old retired vampires than encourage credible, younger candidates

Get a national structure first, and then you can talk, noisemakers!

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by bettercreature(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
smithyemy:
PDP ALL THE WAY! Am here in abuja. Outside the coalition centre. PDP HAS WON ALL THE 11 STATES IN THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST ALSO, THEY WON IN 3 STATES OUT OF THE SOUTH WEST. 50-50 IN LAGOS STATE. AND THEY WON 5 STATES IN THE NORTH CENTRAL AND ALSO WON 5 STATES IN THE CORE NORTH AND SHARES KADUNA 60-40. PDP HAS NOW WON IN 23 STATES IN ALL. Pdp all the way! ATIKU IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT! CELEBRATION HERE IN ABUJA
Dunce they have to declare Rep,Senate,and all LG at state level before Abuja.Stop posting nonsense here

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by DeeMain(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
somehow:

Are these the reasons you have always voted against him even as far back as 2003? An incompetent man doing in 4 years what those you tag competent couldn't do in 16 years?

Please define competence and let's compare with both candidates/parties.

Listen guy, we voted out GEJ because he failed and we thought Buhari was different and would bring the much needed change and development. He failed woefully and dramatically.

I am not here to compare failures. If you fail we dump your incompetent ass.

So we are voting Atiku and if he fails we boot him out.

No time to look time anymore.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by jayloms: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
Osinbajo
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Melian(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Niorte:

May you continue to be disappointed.

The Yoruba nation are not sentimental in their thinking. We will disown a child who brings shame to us.

All hail the Yoruba people

Omo Ale. Omo Ale! Omo Ale!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by imam07: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kriptune:
Atiku better win o

Cos wetin Buhari go use our eyes see for revolting against him, only God knows
Good as u said the truth

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Oricha79(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
PMB all the way... finally saraki has been retired.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Melian(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Niorte:

May you continue to be disappointed.

The Yoruba nation are not sentimental in their thinking. We will disown a child who brings shame to us.

All hail the Yoruba people

Omo Ale. Omo Ale! Omo Ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by engrsyer(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
Any news about Degema/Bonny house of reps elections.
I am also interested in that, more especially Degema because Bonny is yet to do her own election.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by luluosas(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meaning you are saying that Igbos are tribalistic, right?
michlins:
we all mature at different times. We Igbos will get there slowly but surely
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by sammyscholar(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
OLATAY SUPPLY VENTURES

We can help you distribute your new, quality, nafdac-certified products on Lagos Island.

Pm me if you need our diatributorship service
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jaynom029:
Pdp win southern kaduna by wide margin PDP 670,249 APC 11,252
is dis real

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by boss1310(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
thugs were destroying voting materials in Igbo dominated areas in Lagos thinking that its only ibos that are voting for PDP not knowing that many of their fellow yorubas are voting for PDP too.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Etinosa1234: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Brunicekid:
Seriously? Five Senators in Ekiti program?
No be only three senators one state dey get?

and osun
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Uyi168: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Like seriously,why would any sane mind want buhari to return!!??...
Isn't it obvious he has nothing to offer??..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.