Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (282837 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Their business
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Thought some people said Atiku was winning SW cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by LordCenturion(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���

Stop lying... Why everything about PDP is lie,intimidation, corruption, bribery and embezzlement

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by dwilliams: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
make I book
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Num07033711115(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Abeg announce atiku sharperly make nairabet pay my money i can't wait ojare

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by momodub: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
See crowd men lets go there
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by knockturnal(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
PDP

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by AnanseK(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Sincinnati:
We die here for Atiku!
For better for worst, my conscience lies with the Job master.

You have been deceived

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Vickwinners: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Imagine the number of people viewing this thread, like there's a Sunday service going on here.

Interesting times lies right here undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by manee2(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Election is done twice....

One in the day and the other at night...if you missed that of the night before final announcement of result, you missed everything...

If u know, u know...
I witnessed it yesterday at inec office by 11:30pm- til dawn bullets flying everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Rebuke: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
See all these APC urchins littering everwhr wth their nonsense comments.

Don't worry, in the next few hours - yhu all will go low. Get set to help move yhur grandpa to daura soon. Idiots.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by legalwealth(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Watching closely! !!
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by doublewisdom: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Delta State almost fall hand but PDP won. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by azpekuliar: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?

Oga, hunger no know tribe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Omoty08: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Where obi china,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by theoldpretender(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���

It's a funny joke...but the fact is, government does not necessarily determine whether the GSM companies set up base in a certain locality.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by samisj4real(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Election matters for Nigeria sha. Please I want to go to Senegal grin
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Gassa007: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
They want a better Nigeria devoid of our son is there

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by scantee(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
APC winning most North west states aside Sokoto.

APC winning most North East states aside Adamawa and Taraba. Votes are being shared heavily in states controlled by APC

PDP winning NC aside Kwara. Votes are being shared in Kogi with PDP having upper hand.

APC winning just Ogun, Ekiti in SW.

Osun, OYO, Lagos are too close to call.

Ondo is down for PDP.

PDP winning the rest in SS and SE.

Votes are shared in Edo state. 60% and 40 in favour of PDP.

PDP will win. EDO AND OSUN

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by PrinzCarter(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Am not surprised Ekiti loves APC, yourba and Hausa are d ppl dat kept dis country like dis after all dis suffering ppl are still voting for APC.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by adex301(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Suplexx:
Space booked

Here to witness how OBJ, Saraki, Atiku, Oyedepo, Sheikh Gumi, and many more will be retired from Nigerian politics.
you are a very stupid person for putting oyedepo on your list idiot

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by sircrabo: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
ATIKU doesn't have to win the S/west or North, all he need is just to get a reasonabe fraction of the votes which he has succeeded in gaining.

let's wait for the other results from South south nd South east

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
25 people killed in the recent election held yesterday all over Nigeria.....

How many people died in 2015?

If Buhari wins,...many people will still be sacrificed...

Even if Atiku chose a Yoruba man as his vice Presidents I know Igbos will still vote him massively

We are talking about Character here and not tribe,...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Flashh: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
During 2015, I was one of those in for APC on/off Nairaland, who made it hot in politics section then. But after the huge disappointment APC gave us from Buhari, I have stopped that rubbish.

But surprisingly; all my years of encountering idiots, I haven't seen a pitiable ones such as those still shouting APC and voting for Buhari.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by anataala: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
APC has won all the 3 senate and 11 house of representatives in Sokoto.
BiafranBushBoy:
APC winning most North west states aside Sokoto.

APC winning most North East states aside Adamawa and Taraba. Votes are being shared heavily in states controlled by APC

PDP winning NC aside Kwara. Votes are being shared in Kogi with PDP having upper hand.

APC winning just Ogun, Ekiti in SW.

Osun, OYO, Lagos are too close to call.

Ondo is down for PDP.

PDP winning the rest in SS and SE.

Votes are shared in Edo state. 60% and 40 in favour of PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yeezyquan(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Tyyyy
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by mistyebby(f): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:

All to enrich Tinubu. They get garri in return. Cowards, fools

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by bluntMonkey: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
We done land, oya let the drama commense

1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by kikake: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
samstradam:
As we all know, only Prof Yakubu can announce the official Presidential Results, however we have hundreds of other elections going on in the country which can be announced locally in the states.

Please lets use this thread for confirmed INEC results...... over to yall.

Op.
Why u de use false headline?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yeezyquan(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Fftttt

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by dracosith(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:

They are not tire of APC but tired of Buhari and since Osinbajo is been humiliated daily, no need to vote for his sake grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by noble71(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.