Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (283338 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by SEGLIZ: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?

never trust us Yoruba's when you need us most, backbiting (òtè) that is our reason it runs in the vain.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by DeOTR: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

My facts are right in the context that Nigeria and the US do not run a similar system to determine a winner in a presidential election.
But still impossible for someone who won popular votes from just 16 states to be declared winner if he can't get at least, 25 percent in two third of all states.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by megaafeez: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
To those thinking it is the end for Saraki...

Rumor has it that Saraki retained his senate seat....He only lost in Kwara Central

4 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Lokostic77: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

If Buhari wins, he should just ignore them totally. They can't like him, and he shouldn't like them too. No be by force. I hate ingrates and people who are hard to please.

As for Southwest, the Yorubas have always been very unpredictable. My ex girlfriend used to abuse me that Yorubas are the only tribes who don't know how to play this "na our son" politics in national level.

However, I am disappointed with Ogbomoso, particularly. Buhari should still win Oyo state, though.
bros I can tell you for free in 2015 Yoruba loves Buhari but let say the fact here Buhari bring hardship to everybody through his sumalsulting policy Buhari didn't know how to run nation economy through that he shoot himself from leg Yoruba so wipe ti ounje ba ti kuro ninu ise, ise ti buse niyen,,,,, then another thing is Nepotism haha only northerner can do it for me am Yoruba and I voted for Buhari in 2015 but he fail if Atiku win and he also fail then we are going to vote him out also

13 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by KuwaiitiDinar: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is going on in Imo state
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Weixzy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
mabaz:
O to ge
. Thank God for a prayer answered
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Investbrooker: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
Go mark this somewhere today.

After this 2019 election, the next Nigeria president after the tenure of whoever wins this one will be Igbo.

If Atiku wins, chances are he will may not rule for 8years.

If Buhari wins then Igbo will take over in 2023.
It won't be possible. Tambuwal or kwankanso will represent PDP, while Yoruba will represent APC.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Ugosample(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
Stop making a fool of yourself please. How on earth will you say that a people divided in voting against someone who has failed in all ramifications are being matured while those that roundly rejected him for being a failure are not?? Really? Your thought pattern is grossly flawed to say the least! Check most educated and enlightened Nigerians across tribal lines, they all voted for Atiku while majority of those that voted for Buhari in the SW and NW are overwhelmingly the dregs of the society who are too sentimental, illiterate, poverty stricken and unenlightened to make informed decisions. What does that tell you? You are not making any sense at all.

WhY are you annoyed

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Investbrooker: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Manbryto:

My friend, how old are you?
You should be asking your father
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by samstradam: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by BluntBoy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Do you know the meaning of cosmopolitan at all? How does it contradict being polygamous? You just feel like talking trash abi?

In a world where polygamy is illegal, criminal, in many cosmopolitan jurisdictions of developed states, someone like you is placing polygamy alongside cosmopolitan.

Perhaps, you need to check the meaning of cosmopolitan, because in making your point, you included his marriages to women from the major tribes, as though that is what it means to be cosmopolitan.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by megaafeez: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki won!!!!!.......

9 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by chocboi78(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
ken6488:
maybe igbos generally hate buhari but why
same reason hausa hated jonathan in 2015
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yemi1504: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
DeOTR:

How has the 95%ers fared better than the 5%ers under this government?
The fact is, everybody will be united in suffering if the government is not performing.

We are the 95 per centers and the cabal is treating our son as an houseboy and an errand boy? SMH. Bikonu stop that osiso, stop to dey yarn okpata.

Wrong mention, the reply is for the zom.bie you quoted.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Investbrooker:

It won't be possible. Tambuwal or kwankanso will represent PDP, while Yoruba will represent APC.
Lols.

Just mark it bro.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by emaboi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=tonguengineer post=76067234][/quote]
So, there's a way to comment
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by stephleena(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
hahahahaha. Baba Saraki

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yemi1504: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
handsomeclouds:

You don't need to be, they will learn.

While other tribes are voting based on interest,
Yorubas are claiming sophistication.

I pray baba wins, they will officially become the new 5%.

Shebi they lack common sense ni, they will learn.

We are the 95 per centers and the cabal is treating our son as an houseboy and an errand boy? SMH. Bikonu stop that osiso, stop to dey yarn okpata.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by mynamewilfred(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Can you bet on the thrift collector? If you know, you know.

Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Corrosiveman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
YORUBA ARE NOT NORMAL........TELL ME WHAT GOOD ATIKU/OBI WOULD GIVE YORUBA TRIBE IF EVENTUALLY APPOINTED... SOME PEOPLE DEY REASON FROM THEIR ANUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by AllenSpencer: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
megaafeez:
Saraki won!!!!!.......

Fake news!

His case is settled already

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-apc-thrashes-saraki-with-262-votes/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by mistacoco2: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
What is going on in Imo state
Imo state is pdp.. My polling unit alone pdp 235 while apc 5

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by AfricanMagic(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Starkid3010:
so what does that mean grin.... it doesn't work the way you think
meaning the Okada man no get sense����
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by bettercreature(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku want to win lagos grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Investbrooker: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
Lols.

Just mark it bro.
Make we see
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by sammyscholar(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is serious o! See traffic!
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by gmercy713: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
YORUBA ARE NOT NORMAL........TELL ME WHAT GOOD ATIKU/OBI WOULD GIVE YORUBA TRIBE IF EVENTUALLY APPOINTED... SOME PEOPLE DEY REASON FROM THEIR ANUS

You are not entitled to abuse a whole race because they voted for someone they want. If you're pissed with their decision why not you and your whole race vote for someone else in other to render their vote useless?

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Tallesty1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Investbrooker:
Make we see
Okay bro..... I hope your area is calm?
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Tallesty1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Investbrooker:
Make we see
Okay bro..... I hope your area is calm?
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by boss1310(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Investbrooker:

Ogbeni keep shut! You have always hated Buhari when you noticed he had the guts to send Jonathan packing.
You fool no one here. Your hate for Buhari is because he defeated Jonathan -- who you happened to benefit from.
Of course everyone know ibos dominated and eat Nigeria money when Jonathan was president, and you not going to allow anybody spoil your show.

Spare us that bull crap you are spilling.
Your hate for Buhari is because he defeated Jonathan. This was also the reason for your biafra agitation.
You fool no one
lol don't give yourself High BP over a man who doesn't care about you or any Nigerian, see ranting.I always see who get upset over everything as people who are not even sure of themselves
I voted for Buhari when jona government becomes tepid and I was one of his heaviest critics here but bubu is a failure.distant yourself from him if you are a patriotic Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.