Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (282840 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by elitejosef: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
PHILipu1:

2019 election is a different ball game from 2015.
PDP supporters and ballot snatchers refuse to accept that power have change hands.

They refuse to accept that the days of them rigging and the security agencies look the other way are over so that is why we had so manya death.
Don't blame APC or Mr president but sound it to PDP that they will no longer be able to rig like in the past.

When will you get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Strongbest(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
O boyte! You want to see crowd pulling thread? World cup and presidential election. Lol.

We have done our own part yesterday, we are patiently waiting for INEC to do theirs. Meanwhile, congrats to the winner in advance.

This thread will be very useful to you too. Make sure you bookmark for later and daily read:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by MartinsD12(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
fergie001:

Kano is APC by margin
Kaduna isn't looking good because results from Southern Kaduna aren't kind in favour of pdp
Well I like to disagree a bit though Kano is PDP with Kwankwaso and Kwankwasiya PDP can divide votes with APC there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by mrkings84(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
APC winning most North west states aside Sokoto.

APC winning most North East states aside Adamawa and Taraba. Votes are being shared heavily in states controlled by APC

PDP winning NC aside Kwara. Votes are being shared in Kogi with PDP having upper hand.

APC winning just Ogun, Ekiti in SW.

Osun, OYO, Lagos are too close to call.

Ondo is down for PDP.

PDP winning the rest in SS and SE.

Votes are shared in Edo state. 60% and 40 in favour of PDP.

LET ME BE ONE OF THE FIRS TO CONGRATULATE ATIKU/OBI

You can join me by hitting the like button

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by NickD(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
PHILipu1:

2019 election is a different ball game from 2015.
PDP supporters and ballot snatchers refuse to accept that power have change hands.

They refuse to accept that the days of them rigging and the security agencies look the other way are over so that is why we had so manya death.
Don't blame APC or Mr president but sound it to PDP that they will no longer be able to rig like in the past.
So the trouble and ballot burning in states round the federation is carried out by the PDP. See the truth and say it you wont die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Phonix1234: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Las Las, na only one result we go follow, let me buy diz portion of Land on page 8..for more gist.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Lakeshizu(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
phase1:

Piggy zombie. Kee yourself.
bros which level now. I didt insult u now. I only stated my opinion
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by sircrabo: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Stakeholders:

The south south especially Benin fall my hand they don't come out to cast their votes. You can imagine in a polling unit of 1190 registered voter only 199 was accredited really painful they are just e-warriors

I don't even hope on Benin for votes, they are partly Muslims and share a strong cultural heritage with Yorubas. They like APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Bungalow: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Click here to see all of Kano,kaduna and Benue results
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by timiehyinshittu: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?

Bros yorubas don't care who wins...they are hungry and the economy needs to be turned around...wasn't obasanjo their own,what did he do ,he made everything worse...am a neutral guy with no preference cis all of them are the same...I won't be suprised if this same Atiku decamps to APC later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Movic1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
11:16
LAWAL FANAMI
BADE L.G.A
YOBE STATE
ZONE C
SENATORIAL DISTRICT
PRESIDENTIAL
APC 6481
PDP 277

SENATE
APC 4188
PDP 2543

REPS
APC 4063
PDP 2700
#NigeriaDecides2019

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by bedspread: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
Even if Obi was The Vice to Buhari, it would be a Landslide losing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by phase1: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
God please do not forsake your people. Send Buhari away and give us Atiku.

Buhari wants to unleash mayhem on regions where he is not popular. He wants to ban social media. Extrajudicial arrests and detention will be unprecedented. Hunger will be unprecedented. Marginalization will be the order of the day. Please let Buhari stay put in Daura. He is not fit to lead a multicultural society like ours. Being a village chief in Daura should have been his biggest achievement.

Atiku is more acceptable, let him win. Let Nigerians pass a message that a second tenure is not sacrosanct. Let them make the world understand that they own this country and can change rulers whenever they like.

Give us this day oh lord!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Is04970: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
You're making sense but some are too liberal and immature to understand.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by chucsmoore(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
SuperCanadian:

Atiku's wife is Yoruba, and mind you Atiku is not an ethnic bigot like Buhari he knows Yoruba's supported him no matter the percentage
It seems you are a tribalist.. stop hating pls
he has an ibo wife too Jennifer
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by SHEAU(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
space booked
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by MartinsD12(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Same thing is happening in Kano, Sokoto, and Adamawa. Jigawa is trying.

The real jokers for APC are Bauchi, Yobe, Gombe, Kastina, Niger.
Okay very good thank you for the information, I love to see Nigeria working even though am a brafrian Sha but I want to see things work for everyone in this country

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yemi1504: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
ERF:
When will they announce the results now?

Today at 6pm or likely tomorrow, collation already done or is being done currently at state level

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Massdamm(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ogaga87:

Is it all seats or you lack the ability yo comprehend questions
Walai

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by 9ja083: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Everyone knows that PMB Will loose if it was peaceful free and fair election!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Lakeshizu(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
urahara:

U are fuc kin g dumb and childish. What does tribe have to do with who is capable ?
I only stated the obvious. I didt abuse you biko
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by BiafranBushBoy: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
bettercreature:
They have won 1-3 units in Beyalsa.Lot of units and a whole LG in AKWA IBOM

Sorry bro, I don't deal with stories.

I am with Premium times investigative Journalism. So please show me a LGA won by APC in Akwa Ibom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by knowhowk: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
When will the final result be Announced by Inec ?
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by obyback: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Election is SW is not usually one way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by stenmikas(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
congratulations in advance to Moghalu

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by AllenSpencer: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
9ja083:
Everyone knows that PMB Will loose if it was peaceful free and fair election!

Too early to wail

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by fikiman7000(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku obi are winning for sure,south west has been a shocker for apc so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Receive sense this afternoon bro
Adefemiaderoju1:

Dont mind we the Yoruba people we are being stupid and foolish at the same time all in the name of we are omoluabi majority of Igbo people are voting pdp because of their son obi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.