Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (282904 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by BenzEne1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sincinnati:
For better for worst buddy, get it? For better for worst!

I shall never regret voting a political neanderthal again even if Atiku loses and your Daura caveman decides to take us back to the era of prophet Muhammed, PBUH.

My conscience is clear, and I still have the ink on my thumb indicating Atiku anywhere I go.

Because Atiku is a Christian who won't take you to the era of prophet Muhammad (nor Muhammed). Leave Islam out of your bigotry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by sonature1: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Dont mind we the Yoruba people we are being stupid and foolish at the same time all in the name of we are omoluabi majority of Igbo people are voting pdp because of their son obi.

My Igbo brothers have been doing so since 1999.
We voted against Ojukwu, Okadigbo, Ume Ezuoke, and many other big names in the east in favor of Obasanjo and Yar'Adua.

We did the same with Jonathan, an Ijaw man from Bayelsa State...but other Nigerians turned to call us tribalistic.

Today, we are voting for Atiku and Obi because Buhari is a big failure yet u lots still say we are tribalistic

I was absolutely delighted yesterday when I saw some Yoruba guys in Ikeja saying that they voted for Atiku because Buhari messed up. They expressed hope that Atiku will win counting on Igbo voters in Lagos.

I pray that u learn fast that bad governance and poverty transcend tribe

There's no great country on earth where all their people come from the same tribe.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Chyxki: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
skybird212:
Don't pity any Yoruba, instead applaud them for seeing beyond maybe what you could see. Why do we spend money on education ? The simple reason is for us to be self sufficient both in reasoning and action.

What is happening in Lagos Ondo, Osun and Oyo today is sending a clear message to other part , that we are not a political bigot, we aren't clouded by religion and ethnic-ism.... We only vote our choice as a human not as a tribe.

The truth is that I'm impressed with what my Yoruba brothers are doing in the SW. This administration didn't offer much to Nigeria as a country; and it was run with such bigotry and disregard for Nigerians.

Life will be better for all of us by God's mercy.

I pray pdp wins.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yemi1504: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Just for you not to be disappointed...

Kaduna south is splitting Kaduna North vote massively.

So bear in mind.

Was Kaduna South able to vote yesterday after the massive disenfranchisement of voters there?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sincinnati:
For better for worst buddy, get it? For better for worst!

I shall never regret voting a political neanderthal again even if Atiku loses and your Daura caveman decides to take us back to the era of prophet Muhammed, PBUH.

My conscience is clear, and I still have the ink on my thumb indicating Atiku anywhere I go.

Abeg sir, shift make I laugh
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by invectives(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
Atiku is their inlaw...Titi is their Daughter!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by hinograce: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Whether APC or PDP wins we all know that we don't have anything to gain because they are both corrupt. Young men go and plan your lives as these guys don't have you in their agenda or else when you are older you will regret the time wasted online gunning for people who don't know u exist and sincerely do not care about your plight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by gentlegenius(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
The reason the yorubas have is that the cabal around buhari will never allow their son to control government anytime the dullard is away on health tourism.

THE ATIKU THEY SEE IS BETTER THAN A CABAL THEY DON'T SEE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Topshow4real: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
See number of people viewing this thread shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by olatade(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ma nigga grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by wakes: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians are winning!
The votes of the people are speaking at last.

Demoncracy is growing steadily in Nigeria.
After 4 years, the votes will yet speak.

Congratulations for winning, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by bettercreature(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Sorry bro, I don't deal with stories.

I am with Premium times investigative Journalism. So please show me a LGA won by APC in Akwa Ibom.
I am following the same PTCIJ,go and check the results from 4am
As for lagos,forget it APC is winnning.Mainland will nullify any shiit from Island

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by BiafranBushBoy: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemi1504:

Was Kaduna South able to vote yesterday after the massive disenfranchisement of voters there?

The people that did, they did well...

Lol
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Daphresh: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
I LOVE OBJ FOR HIS ELDERLY STATESMAN SPIRIT AND SINCERITY.

Dear Yorubas, 90% of Igbo people will vote ATIKU in the next election. It is not because he picked Peter Obi. In 2003 BUHARI picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO. They are business oriented people, they know bad market when they see one. Dear Hausa /Fulani. In 2007 BUHARI picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua!. BUHARI can not manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian History. Even after the civil war, Igbos rebuilt themselves with nothing to the envy of other Nigerians. Igbos do not hate Buhari, but they hate the POVERTY associated with Buhari and his Government. I believe that anyone can do better than Buhari and his APC cabals. Let's vote for Atiku-Obi, I know they will surely do better for Nigeria. Postponement of election will never save APC from defeat.

~~~Chief Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo (PhD)
Copied!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by seniormallam(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Obi is a Nigerian, tribal bigot Yoruba Muslim like you, how mental enslavement is been passed from generation to generation since d time of Danfodio baffled me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Phorlorunso: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Report reaching me is that Saraki is a goner. Kwarans really meant this O To Ge movement o

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Never mind them bro. I wonder how people think sometime. The job is for each political aspirants to come out with a manifesto, convince the electorate to a length, and now its the choice of each electorates to choose whom they vote. Not to be blinded by religion and regional politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by BiafranBushBoy: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
bettercreature:
I am following the same PTCIJ,go and check the results from 4am
As for lagos,forget it APC is winnning.Mainland will nullify any shiit from Island

Mtchewww

Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Ifexontop(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by yemi1504: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
skybird212:
Don't pity any Yoruba, instead applaud them for seeing beyond maybe what you could see. Why do we spend money on education ? The simple reason is for us to be self sufficient both in reasoning and action.

What is happening in Lagos Ondo, Osun and Oyo today is sending a clear message to other part , that we are not a political bigot, we aren't clouded by religion and ethnic-ism.... We only vote our choice as a human not as a tribe.

Thank you o, Omoluabi tooto. They are making it look as if the Yeriba tribal bigots are the majority when they are actually in the minority. Those tribal bigots will be disgraced today or tomorrow as they have disgraced my and your tribe In Sha Allah AMIN.

Modified Seems a zom.bie shared my status so that I can chop ban again smh. I will be in this Nairaland like a stuffed fish in your throats and that is a promise! Zom.bies are in sifia pains bikonu lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Movic1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Etsako Central LG results, Edo State

Presidential
Apc- 11, 437
Pdp-9011

Senate
Apc- 11, 806
Pdp- 8958

House of reps
Apc - 10, 914
Pdp- 9065
See updates here: https:///NwGibk67FK
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by AllenSpencer: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Muyiwhy: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:

Sorry to say this bro, you are one of the reason why we are still backward.. You still ecpevt us to bote along ethnic line when it is obvious things has retrogressed under Buhari administration.

Where has ethnic voting take us to, we should not be looking anymore at our kinsmen but the general good I Nigeria.. For me, I do not care where the president comes from but what he/she has to offer and I believe all well meaning Nigeria should follow suit..

We should not be looking at ethnic goals but national goals. That said, both Buhari and Atiku are not the solution, but other alternatives are inexperienced for the top post..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Vatod(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
because we are Nigerians, is time to put ethnicity and religion aside, that’s the only way forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Atiku wins Ogun state.

Confirmed from my boss who went home for the weekend.

Reporting on ground from abeokuta. Current situation is that Buhari wins all LGA in abk. We are awaiting other LGs outside abk to come to collation centre

6 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
alexiskenny:
Go to the ashewo thread, your answer is there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo

You're not normal.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by gentlegenius(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Very interesting times.

Nigerians are becoming politically mature...
...Except the northerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by 3kay945(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Afonjas are goats.. Oya, go and eat grass from the field, anumanu!! Spits on your cone heads.

Grow up pls.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Oju4190: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
God pls let buhari win this election, I beg u in the name of Almighty God

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by holycup(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Reason: Good governance and economic stability.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Id20noble(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
mybestlove:
I think Atiku is winning the elections.

He is doing better than Jonathan did in the northwest and northeast.

He is also doubling what Jonathan got in the southwest, more states there are in his favour.

Atiku has all southeast and all south south as well as 75% of North Central.

It will take a big miracle for Buhari to survive this.
Hmmmm....I am from Ogun State...SW has always been divided between APC and PDP/others...check the margins we had in 2015..quite small buh I can comfortably tell you the margin we will have this 2019 in SW maybe the magic to swing the total votes coupled with some funny results we are having from N.E...let's keep an eye on the majority party in Senate and House of Rep...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.