Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Have Dominion Is Not for fake Christians (christians Without Actions) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Dominion Is Not for fake Christians (christians Without Actions) (214 Views)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Christians Without Eternal Life .....please Read This! / Christians Without Pvcs Sin Against God - Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Dominion Is Not for fake Christians (christians Without Actions) by Brazzaville(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2019
The devil is not scared of what you know, he's only scared of what you'll do with what you know.

Decide to put the words you've heard into actions. The more you learn and study the bible, the more authority is confered to you in all aspect of your life.

Remember, serving God at the interest of his kingdom pays.

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; The Greatest Righteousness. / It Is Not A Waste / Easiest Way To Make Voluminous Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.