Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) (54014 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by omoranmilowo: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Professors family.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by lilyheaven: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Professor everywhere
Papa prof
Mama prof
Pikin prof
Grandpikin prof
Continue

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by RTSC: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
lilyheaven:
Professor everywhere
Papa prof
Mama prof
Pikin prof
Grandpikin prof
Continue
It shows intelligence is inheritable most of the time.

Especially if the mother is intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by MaiGemu: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
That table tho

You're very foolish and useless.
Must u find fault in any picture?

Poor Rat �

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by lonelydora: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
MediaNGN:
Former minister of finance, Madam Ngozi Okono-Iweala proudly show off her parents in new photo.

She wrote:

Proud that my father, Prof Chukwuka Okonjo the Obi of Ogwashi-Uku, and my mother, Prof Kamene Okonjo, exercised their right to vote at ages 90 and 88 respectively. The Obi enjoined all Nigerians to be peaceful saying:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/ngozi-okono-iweala-show-off-her-parents.html

Wait....na only 2 years the man take senior the woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Madam Ngo this your table na legit cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by kitaatita: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
That table tho

They are modest people. Besides I don't think it's their home. The man is the king in his town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by dfrost: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
amaniro:
Professors everywhere

Anytime I come across this meme, I fall down in laughter. I mean drown in laughter. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by kitaatita: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
MaiGemu:

You're very foolish and useless.
Must u find fault in any picture?

Poor Rat �

Nothing to quarrel about, it's just a harmless observation. I'm sure they can open a furniture factory if they want
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by zinny377(f): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beautiful pple
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Yankee101: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Welcome back home ma

We have a position for you in the new government of his excellency president elect Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by bionixs: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
dqmkae:
Good for her
please,kindly advice those naked girls you post here to just look and emulate prof Okonjo Ngozi Iweala.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by doctore212(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
I get one babe for Ogwashiukwu. That girl ringing tone grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Admitwithschola: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
blessedaunty:
Her mum looks younger than she is.

Guy, you dey read mind?

I wanted to say the exact thing. This is strange. I think Dr Okonjo took more of her dad's genes..But great family. Even their next generation, that's Dr Okonjo's children, are brains.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by guru90: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Abjay97:
Wow!! Impressive.. Nigeria will always remember how she made us one of the three fastest growing economies in the world after China and Qatar before Buhari took us to 17th in Africa.. Evil Jubril from Daura; Atiku is already coming
Yes oooooh..
Atiku will reappoint her back on seat...

Nothing to enjoy under this evil and blood sucker party.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Martinsovih(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=MediaNGN post=76069557]Former minister of finance, Madam Ngozi Okono-Iweala proudly show off her parents in new photo.

She wrote:

Proud that my father, Prof Chukwuka Okonjo the Obi of Ogwashi-Uku, and my mother, Prof Kamene Okonjo, exercised their right to vote at ages 90 and 88 respectively. The Obi enjoined all Nigerians to be peaceful saying:

I envy our Africa mama. we are proud of you and your family
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by seasy: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by CDMagazine(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by seasy: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lucin:
Ogwashi-ukwu, nice place & hospitable people.

Wow! Nice

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Eagleword14(f): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow! They are aging gracefully.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by ud4u: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mama prof, papa prof, pickin pass prof, na waa. Kudos to this wonderful family
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by baron3(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
nice one
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Wizikal(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
His leg seems to be bigger I suggest
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Deltatoto: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lucin:
Ogwashi-ukwu, nice place & hospitable people.
u well so?ogwashi hospitable?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Her parents in comparison to her don't look like parents but siblings.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by fayruka(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
blessedaunty:
its like you dey see wetin I dey see too
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Men see table ooo!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Looking healthy, God really gave them long life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
blessedaunty:
You took it right out of my mouth
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.