Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) (54012 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wonder if Kemi will have the nerves to come home and vote

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
MediaNGN:
Former minister of finance, Madam Ngozi Okono-Iweala proudly show off her parents in new photo.

She wrote:

Proud that my father, Prof Chukwuka Okonjo the Obi of Ogwashi-Uku, and my mother, Prof Kamene Okonjo, exercised their right to vote at ages 90 and 88 respectively. The Obi enjoined all Nigerians to be peaceful saying:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/ngozi-okono-iweala-show-off-her-parents.html

Lovely family.

Earn #600 - #5000 weekly with scooper news app no registration fee or referrals is required before payment contact me on whatsapp for the link 09025475205
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Her parents are not typical easterners and her husband is not a typical African negro.

Let good health and wealth continue to follow only those that cherish the girl child.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by engray: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Meanwhile, I have a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present

Keys: 2 original factory keys.
You can reach me on 08066114472 for negotiation.
You'll also have access to the VIN to check the car history.

1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by cococandy(f): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Imagine being alive to see your child attain such greatness. What a blessed couple
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by tamgk: 2:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Blessed family
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:03am On Feb 25, 2019
English go scarta for dat house
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 3:23am On Feb 25, 2019
blessedaunty:
Her mum looks younger than she is.
exactly my thoughts
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Cantonese: 4:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
u well so?ogwashi hospitable?

Sharaapp! You are an UNREPENTANT MUNTULA!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Deltatoto: 4:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Cantonese:

Sharaapp! You are an UNREPENTANT MUNTULA!
no na I’m from Ogwashi I no u are not.if u were u won’t make such statement
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Annycj: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
woman is an investment, money good 90 and 88 but they looks like 65 n 60
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Omofranca(f): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
That table tho

Prof+Prof=Prof table :dat is a family 'heirloom' . Na hin oyinbo dey find 4 antique shop. Someone may be prepared to pay $10,000 for it in 30 years time! grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Cantonese: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
no na I’m from Ogwashi I no u are not.if u were u won’t make such statement

If you are then mention exactly which part of Ogwashi uku you come from.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Deltatoto: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cantonese:

If you are then mention exactly which part of Ogwashi uku you come from.
azungu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
thornapple:
Her parents in comparison to her don't look like parents but siblings.

Please can I buy you pant? I don't want to be gay no more. How many?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Cantonese: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
azungu

No wonder. I am from Ogbe-Ishego. How are you my brother? God bless you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by chozzy: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abjay97:
Wow!! Impressive.. Nigeria will always remember how she made us one of the three fastest growing economies in the world after China and Qatar before Buhari took us to 17th in Africa.. Evil Jubril from Daura; Atiku is already coming
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) by Deltatoto: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Cantonese:

No wonder. I am from Ogbe-Ishego. How are you my brother? God bless you.
u don confirm Abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.