Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? (609 Views)

What I Meant When I Said, “I have a Tiger, Lion In Me” - IGP Egbetokun (Video) / Buhari’s Punishment For Ballot Snatchers Constitutional, Says Keyamo / Nigerians Blast Foreign Journalist On His Reaction To Ballot Snatchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? by Factfinder1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari gave an order that ballot box snatchers should be shot. Throughout the elections it was apc thugs that were snatching ballot boxes in Lagos, rivers and kogi or was the shootings order meant for non apc ballot snatchers...

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
gringrin Empty threat...
Re: Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? by rottennaija(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
President Buhari said: “I do not expect anybody to make any disturbance. I have briefed the law enforcement agencies and the military to identify hotspots, flash points; they should be prepared to move. They too would have made their own arrangements as possible and resources provided as much as the country can afford it.

“Anybody who decides to snatch ballot boxes or lead thugs to disturb it (elections), maybe that would be the last unlawful action he would take. I have directed the police and the military to be ruthless.

“We are not going to be blamed that we want to rig elections. I want Nigerians to be respected, let them vote whoever they want across the parties. I’m not afraid. As you said, I have gone round all the 36 states and Abuja. I think I have got enough support across the country.

“I am going to warn anybody who thinks he has enough influence in his locality to lead a body of thugs to snatch boxes or to disturb the voting system, he would do it at the expense of his own life.”
Re: Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? by richfriendsng: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
lol grin
Re: Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? by PointZerom: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Direct your question to them..

Corinthians madridguy sarrki

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. / Live Updates: INEC Declaration Of Results For The 2019 Presidential Election / How Do I Become A Member Of A Biafran Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.