Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. (605 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness / Albert Okumagba's Death: Obaseki Expresses Shock, Sadness Over Banker's Demise / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. by mekaboy(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerians are not happy with the outcome of this elections, They are tired of buhari. They funny thing is that even those from the south that collected money and voted buhari are praying he does not win. They are scared of their future beyond the peanuts they collected.

They are now facing the reality of another 4 years of suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. by onlinetomola(m): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2019
sorry o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. by BuhariAdvocate: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2019
grin we are happy I'm chilling with chicken .

1 Like

Re: Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. by mekaboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Sure. You voted because of chicken. Majority of Nigerians in the south, need more than chicken.
Re: Feeling Of Sadness In The Air. by dplordx(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Hahaha no mind the sad and pained yamiri.
Just go to any lagoon nearby or buy N200 sniper and enjoy the pain.

(1) (Reply)

Did Sowore, Fela, Moghalu And Co Have A Plan Or Were Just Being Delusional? / Adamawa: How N2.5bn Presidential Election funds Caused Buhari's Loss / My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.