Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,119 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? (2662 Views)

Plans To Eliminate Sunday Igboho, A Rumour, Don't Behave Like IPOB — Lawyer / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by 10mobile: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
A former governor without any government position falls sick. He goes to another country to enjoy the medical facilities provided there.

Then, parliamentarians who should be busy with their jobs, leave the country, leave their duty, and SPEND HUGE PUBLIC FUND to go to that other country and begin to snap selfies on the street with the 'supposed' sick politician.

Meanwhile, this former governor had every opportunity to build standard hospitals in his state for 8 years but didn't. He could have advised any of his crony successors to build a good hospital for another 14 years but didn't. Instead, he looted the money, flaunting the money in bullion vans, and leaving his poor citizens who cannot afford overseas health care to die in their own ill health.

Then, worst of all, MOST PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY SEEM TO THINK IT'S ALL OK!

Please, I especially need Nairalanders residing abroad (even in other African countries) to tell us how the public would perceive this level of OFFICIAL IRRESPONSIBILITY in their countries of residence.

Are Nigerians really sane or human? TOL!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by slowice(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mehn it's a huge mess we live in and call a country. The painful part is youths defending this careless recklessness of government officials.

The man sef can barely stand on his own.....in trying to make him look fit they are further exposing his weakness.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by 10mobile: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
slowice:
Mehn it's a huge mess we live in and call a country. The painful part is youths defending this careless recklessness of government officials.

The man sef can barely stand on his own.....in trying to make him look fit they are further exposing his weakness.
The current President gets sick and gets hospitalized in London for months (proving how useless he is to the country).

Now, another person who gets sick and gets hospitalized in London for months IS BEING SERIOUSLY TIPPED TO BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

I predict that, very soon, it will become the culture that EVERYONE WHO MUST BECOME PRESIDENT MUST BE SOMEONE WHO GETS SICK AND GETS HOSPITALIZED IN LONDON FOR MONTHS.

That's how NOI became the finance minister. Now, EVERY FINANCE MINISTER MUST BE A WOMAN. Every tribe wants to have their own version of NOI. Everyone seems to be moving thoughtlessly in one direction like cows.

Are Nigerians really sane or human?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by juve4life: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have worked in Oceania. It varies from country to country but this level of corruption and hypocrisy is hardly limited to Nigeria, sadly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Papua_New_Guinea
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by dlondonbadboy: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by dettolgel: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
The funny thing is that Nigerian youths are always the first to claim that they are smarter than everyone. Unfortunately they have been played for years by supposedly old half witted demons.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
10mobile:
A former governor without any government position falls sick. He goes to another country to enjoy the medical facilities provided there.

Then, parliamentarians who should be busy with their jobs, leave the country, leave their duty, and SPEND HUGE PUBLIC FUND to go to that other country and begin to snap selfies on the street with the 'supposed' sick politician.

Meanwhile, this former governor had every opportunity to build standard hospitals in his state for 8 years but didn't. He could have advised any of his crony successors to build a good hospital for another 14 years but didn't. Instead, he looted the money, flaunting the money in bullion vans, and leaving his poor citizens who cannot afford overseas health care to die in their own ill health.

Please, I especially need Nairalanders residing abroad (even in other African countries) to tell us how the public would perceive this level of OFFICIAL IRRESPONSIBILITY in their countries of residence.

Please do not blame the Nigerian government or Nigerian politicians. The number one problem with Nigerian the people are stupid and illiterate if Nigerians abroad in Europe and America are the same thing. I have come across Nigerians in United States of America and in UK they will tell you it is better we vote For are selves is better we vote for somebody which can do nothing for us. The truth of the matter did citizens in Nigeria at the most stupidest people in the world that is still real truth they will only vote for somebody which does nothing for them home and abroad coconut head people

6 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by slowice(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
10mobile:

The current President gets sick and gets hospitalized in London for months (proving how useless he is to the country).

Now, another person who gets sick and gets hospitalized in London for months IS BEING SERIOUSLY TIPPED TO BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

I predict that, very soon, it will become the culture that EVERYONE WHO MUST BECOME PRESIDENT MUST BE SOMEONE WHO GETS SICK AND GETS HOSPITALIZED IN LONDON FOR MONTHS.

That's how NOI became the finance minister. Now, EVERY FINANCE MINISTER MUST BE A WOMAN. Every tribe wants to have their own version of NOI. Everyone seems to be moving thoughtlessly in one direction like cows.

Are Nigerians really sane or human?

Deep thinking and true too

2 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by vasel15: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Zoo is cursed and zoomed and where is this yeye boy Tinubuadvocate, Oya come and defend your Oga

9 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by proeast(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
It is totally irresponsible and ridiculous, and can only happen in shitty godforsaken country like Nigeria.

Nigeria is an abomination to its creator.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
10mobile:

If they had work will they be wasting precious time and money junketing about!?

Nigerian politicians are greedy, selfish, senseless! and useless! They're in politics mainly to feather their nests, and probably because they're not good or qualified for anything else!

3 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by SarkinYarki: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
dettolgel:
The funny thing is that Nigerian youths are always the first to claim that they are smarter than everyone. Unfortunately they have been played for years by supposedly old half witted demons.

60 percent of Nigerias population Are youths..if they were that smart Nigeria would be better by now

15 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Tinubuadvocate: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
10mobile:

[/s] Nonsense face your life first boy.

2 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by stonemasonn: 3:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Well there is the possibility that Tinubu will die in power paving way for a northerner......like Yar'adua/Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by emperordelis(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] Nonsense face your life first boy.

How do you sleep at night knowing that you might die in your sleep and go to hell for being a senseless fellow??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by seunmsg(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2021
I knew that video would lead to so many tears and wailing. We are here to enjoy your tears and cries. But make no mistake about it, your current cries is a child’s play compared to what you will experience on May 29th, 2023 when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as president and commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Una go cry blood and we will be here hopefully to laugh at you cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Arigbabuwo21(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Do you genuinely believe in all what you typed ?

seunmsg:
I knew that video would lead to so many tears and wailing. We are here to enjoy your tears and cries. But make no mistake about it, your current cries is a child’s play compared to what you will experience on May 29th, 2023 when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as president and commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Una go cry blood and we will be here hopefully to laugh at you cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by OritoJasi: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Don't mind those noise makers. They are too scared to promote the candidacy of their preferred favourites (most likely Atiku or some other unpopular lightweight PDP personality), yet they make it a habit of attacking those that are projecting Tinubu as a future president, as if anyone is stopping them from promoting their favs. Their problem defies a solution. And na their bad belle go purge dem till they repent. Nonsense people.

4 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2021
10mobile:

GOOD ONE.
But when you start realising that your reasoning does not conform with the majority of the populace, that's when you should start making arrangements to leave that population and join those whom you share LIKE MINDS with.

When I realised i was surrounded with too many fools & gullible fellows, that's was exactly when I knew my time was up in Nigeria. It was when I knew it was time to join my compatriots elsewhere. What engineered my passion was when that stupidity started permeating graduates. Nigeria is officially finished.
Everything I did then was geared towards leaving that misery, and truly it paid well.

YOU don't deserve NIGERIA, IF you truly have sense and you are LAW ABIDING.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Don't worry we the youths will elect our own social media president and use it to pepper Dem.

This is 2021 and Nigerians are still waiting on their tormentors to have mercy on them and rescue them

1 Like

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:
When I see posts like this I pray that this country divides so animals like you will remain wherever you want and vote your fellow animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Terrence99: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is the most popular Presidential candidate even in Igboland. Since it is becoming apparent that Tinubu is going to contest, they have abandoned all Igbo candidates and the names on their lips has been Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by poiZon: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:
The issue with majority of nigerians arent good governance, their issue is who partakes in eating the national cake.
Believe me GEJ wasn't voted out because he was poor in administration, he was voted out because he wasn't capturing most thieves into the looting pool, thieves like tinubu, el rufai, kwankwaso etc.
I don't care what people say,but am for good governance, don't need anything from govt either in contracts or appointment, all i need is a govt that will work for everY citizens irrespective of where he or she belongs.
But come 2023, if tinubu and a goat be on the ballot, i will proudly cast my vote for the goat.

4 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Terrence99: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

When I see posts like this I pray that this country divides so animals like you will remain wherever you want and vote your fellow animals

You don't need to wait for Nigeria to divide. You guys should leave other people's land and relocate back to Igboland. Tinubu ruled Lagos and made it what it is today, you fools run there for refuge but insult Tinubu.
That is why God is sending you bad leaders in Igboland to punish you ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Topleague(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
another ipob derange human being on the loose, always trying to run others down but will not talk about their own. Look at how your region look like a war zone. Hold your leaders accountable and you will have peace

3 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by seunmsg(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
poiZon:

The issue with majority of nigerians arent good governance, their issue is who partakes in eating the national cake.
Believe me GEJ wasn't voted out because he was poor in administration, he was voted out because he wasn't capturing most thieves into the looting pool, thieves like tinubu, el rufai, kwankwaso etc.
I don't care what people say,but am for good governance, don't need anything from govt either in contracts or appointment, all i need is a govt that will work for everY citizens irrespective of where he or she belongs.
But come 2023, if tinubu and a goat be on the ballot, i will proudly cast my vote for the goat.

If you like vote for a pig, it won’t stop Tinubu from winning if he decides to contest. Tinubu is not counting on votes from the SE to win. How many leaders from the SE have visited him in London since the visitation started? That’s to show how inconsequential your vote is.

4 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Ola17: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s a crying shame that this is coming from a supposedly matured man. Always reasoning from a parochial point of view.

The op made some valid observation and instead of addressing them, you are mouthing off. Shame.

10mobile

The system is super rotten and until it is corrected, the country will continue in this circle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by muller101(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Most Nigerians deserves the suffering they are going through.
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Reeses: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Hey fool,You just proved that Nigerian citizens really are the dumbest in the whole wide world and I pray yll perish in that smelling cesspool of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by FVckbubuDcow: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

If you like vote for a pig, it won’t stop Tinubu from winning if he decides to contest. Tinubu is not counting on votes from the SE to win. How many leaders from the SE have visited him in London since the visitation started? That’s to show how inconsequential your vote is.

For your mind now you make sense abi?

Egbon, you're a big disgrace to yourself and lineage. Asslicker oshi.

Go and get a life MUdafVcka. Matured man my foot. Tueh
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Terrence99:

You don't need to wait for Nigeria to divide. You guys should leave other people's land and relocate back to Igboland. Tinubu ruled Lagos and made it what it is today, you fools run there for refuge but insult Tinubu.
That is why God is sending you bad leaders in Igboland to punish you ingrates.
What concerns Tinubu with my post, abi you just want to be unfortunate in life? Igbos should leave other people's land, did any one give Igbos land free of charge? No be buy dem buy am? Keep wallowing in jealousy, some day an Igbo man will buy your ancestral home while you'll blow the money in ogogoro because that's the only thing you lots are good at
Go to Festac in Lagos and check the areas dominated by Igbos, you'll see a glaring difference when you compare these places to places dominated by people of your tribe. That's why Igbos are called developers we make any place better than it was before our arrival but envy has made you try to equate it to crime, because you're drowning in jealousy. Don't go and work hard. Animal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDIC, Reps Pledge More Collaboration On Financial System Stability / CCTV Footage Of How UGM Abduct Radio Host, Prof. Jachimike Adiele In Imo State / A For Adekunle Or Ahmed? Tinubu Is A Gonner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.