Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land (2722 Views)

Politicians Have Enjoyed Enough, It’s Now People’s Turn – Otti / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by nkwuocha: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol.
Seems the wife is obviously keeping well to her dosage or maybe overdosing it!When you have an Afonja wife that sprinkles your food each day with the powder from a ground old skull,this is what you get.Nzuzu gbuo go there.Anumanu

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Luvlyna(f): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Onoriode Na delta warri Dem name o. Not Igbo plz
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by lastempero: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
I love the upper class yorubas, the are the real goons and we know how we mingle.it is only the riff raffs that are bringing up issues between the two tribes.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
YORUBA ARE FRIENDLY PEOPLE, IGBOS AND HAUSAS ARE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, BOKO HARAM IN NORTH, MILITANCY IN IGBO LAND, YORUBA LAND IS THE ONLY PEACEFUL REGION IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
overall90:

what exactly do you mean or you drunk or insane ?
u lack culture...!! I am neither drunk or insane...wat Nigeria needs to be fighting isnt corruption, but people with backward mentality like u..!!
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Never heard an Igbo name like Onoriode before? grin What does it mean?
This stupidity about being "accommodating" is getting rather tedious. Southern tribes in Nigeria are generally accommodating and progressive. If you're a Yoruba man in Enugu or Owerri or Calabar or Port Harcourt or wherever, you're going to be treated as well or better than Igbos get treated in the SW. Igbos contest political office in Lagos because in some enclaves of Lagos (Festac, Amuwo, Ojo, Okota, Surulere, Oshodi etc) they have massive numbers. This is why many Yoruba politicians in Lagos wear Isiagu costumes in their campaign posters. It has nothing to do with how "accommodating" Yorubas are (that is arrant nonsense), but the simple fact that in a few areas in Lagos, Igbos have enough of a population to influence local politics. There is no Igbo political influence in other SW states.

So please, the insulting line about how Yorubas have "accommodated" us has to end. We came to the SW to do business, to go to school etc and we pay our taxes and contribute to the local economy. We're not refugees being fed by the benevolence and generosity of Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
SheikhMuniru:
YORUBA ARE FRIENDLY PEOPLE, IGBOS AND HAUSAS ARE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, BOKO HARAM IN NORTH, MILITANCY IN IGBO LAND, YORUBA LAND IS THE ONLY PEACEFUL REGION IN NIGERIA
[/s]pls dont polute the next generation with ur rubbish..keep this rubbish to ur generation.. Ur generation failed, bunch of cowards, they play ethnic games instead of fighting their oppressors

1 Like

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Ekealterego: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
I see you are drunk, high on weed and ignorant. A dangerous combination.. In what part of Igbo land is there Militancy? The thread you commented on, the person wrote that shit is not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by nwanyionitsha: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Olu20090:

As soon as I saw he said " he married a yoruba woman." I knew he was a yoruba pretending to be Igbo. Number one, Igbos rarely marry Yoruba; only 0.0009% of Igbos do. Two, Igbos don't brag about women...never! Yorubas brag about women! So he is a Yoruba imposter not Igbo!
Definitely.
Onoriode is even an urohbo or itsekiri name.
I don't know what this people benefit from propaganda.
Nigerians were not allowed to vote because of their tribal origin and some people see nothing wrong with it.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by nwanyionitsha: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
whitebeard:
[s][/s] carry ur old cargo mentality commot for here...this is no place for ur kind
Onoriode is itsekiri or urhobo. It isn't an igbo name.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by nwanyionitsha: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Herdsmen:
Very very foolish man ..with a slave mentality..

Nigeria belongs to all..

Untill separation..no one is a stranger in Nigeria..and must be treated equally..
Nothing like yourba land or hausa land or igboland..
Na our father land..

No body is doing anybody favor accommodating...

Our I'd cards says Nigeria id card.. no beayour I'd card or igbo I'd card.

Nigerians should wake up to their right..

Bleep the fuvking tribalist with a slavish mentality called onorinde..
Onoriode isnt an igbo name. He is urhobo or itsekiri. Probably his mother is igbo.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by nwanyionitsha: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You don't know Edward onoriode. He's a soldier and a realist. He says it as it is. You can check him out on FB
But he isn't igbo. That name Onoriode isn't igbo but urhobo or itsekiri.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by eagleeye2: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
overall90:
The ignorance being exhibited by some Nigerians about their own country is appalling .
So Onoriode is now an igbo man?
i once was in lagos for a business transaction and this yoruba middle man was happily telling me that the owner of the piece of item i wanted to purchase is my fellow igbo person only for the guy to show and behold he is a Bini guy.

to the matter,some should tell the idiot that he can praise his yoruba host without dragging igbos into it and moreover the only way he can make a fair assessment and comparison is if he had lived in igboland which i believe he hasn't.
Loud it. Everything is now Igbo. Jonathan an ijaw man lost election they called Igbo.
They just love to hate Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Omoluabi16(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
But he isn't igbo. That name Onoriode isn't igbo but urhobo or itsekiri.
I know he isn't Igbo. onoriode is urhobo, not itsekiri.
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by 3rdeyeNigeria: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
Never heard an Igbo name like Onoriode before? grin What does it mean?
This stupidity about being "accommodating" is getting rather tedious. Southern tribes in Nigeria are generally accommodating and progressive. If you're a Yoruba man in Enugu or Owerri or Calabar or Port Harcourt or wherever, you're going to be treated as well or better than Igbos get treated in the SW. Igbos contest political office in Lagos because in some enclaves of Lagos (Festac, Amuwo, Ojo, Okota, Surulere, Oshodi etc) they have massive numbers. This is why many Yoruba politicians in Lagos wear Isiagu costumes in their campaign posters. It has nothing to do with how "accommodating" Yorubas are (that is arrant nonsense), but the simple fact that in a few areas in Lagos, Igbos have enough of a population to influence local politics. There is no Igbo political influence in other SW states.

So please, the insulting line about how Yorubas have "accommodated" us has to end. We came to the SW to do business, to go to school etc and we pay our taxes and contribute to the local economy. We're not refugees being fed by the benevolence and generosity of Yorubas.

That accommodating bullshit just have to stop.

Nigeria is for Nigerians...
If they can't share Lagos, they should fight to cut out of Nigeria and enjoy their Lagos or South West alone.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ekealterego:

I see you are drunk, high on weed and ignorant. A dangerous combination.. In what part of Igbo land is there Militancy? The thread you comment on, the person wrote that shit is not Igbo.

Is Like you're One of Biapigs grin
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
whitebeard:
[s][/s]pls dont polute the next generation with ur rubbish..keep this rubbish to ur generation.. Ur generation failed, bunch of cowards, they play ethnic games instead of fighting their oppressors

Which One are you, Biapigs or AREWAMUMUS grin
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Onoriode is itsekiri or urhobo. It isn't an igbo name.
good lord..why are u people like this why...why..do u guys wish anything good for this country...did i ask u for his tribe..!!
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by alfaman3: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
See this efulefu.

The ewedu his wife has been feeding him has finally affected his brains.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Asshurbanipal: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Onoriode is not igbo name

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency Very Impossible- Okorocha / Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family / Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.