Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly (48717 Views)

"God Save Boys!" See Prices Of The Hair Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend Now / Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling / 2 Ladies Were Spotted Pulling Down Their Pants To Mock Yahoo Boys -see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Mitchewww(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
obembet:

I knw say I no.fine but when I see u, I get hope

Is that you on your profile pix?
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Skmoda360(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yambee:
Lol

I agree, i am immature.
On this one ....I'm immature in short premature.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Favor99(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Why do you all have to insult the girl like this na?
If the girl is not your tease, kindly move on and don’t comment. Nigeria is supposed to be a country that’s very religious and. I thought we take our Christianity seriously in this country. When things don’t work out for us, some people on Nairaland will be blaming God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by ZoeyJ(f): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
freethinker01:
Oga ade, ye pe aja lobo fun watching jhor, u fit allow your brother marry am?
is she not human. abi kileleyi nso bayi
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Nickymezor(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
passey:
Description is not insult...
Na wetin person eye see, person go talk.
Using "immaturity" to blackmail people into lying is sure immature...
Just embrace your "not ugly" and move on don't force people to say that you are beautiful when even you know that you have a challenge in that department!
But in the eyes of many a man, you have many beautiful things in your body...bobby, kuchi, ukwu, etc

She knows she is ugly
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Gentleziggy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
An aboki version name for this one ugliana na wayo allah tongue

1 Like

Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Ayobami7(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
ok
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
UrbanExotica:
all of you calling her ugly I can bet 50k she's finer than y'all

When a man tells an ugly lady that she is beautiful, he is only being polite. because he understands that women are complex& contradictory in nature. even though a lady knows that she is ugly, she will hate u if u tell her that she is ugly. Even a prostitute will b offended if u call her a prostitute. So to this lady, she thinks d "mature" guys c her as beautiful when in actual fact, they are just being polite

1 Like

Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by sweetTai(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
No creation of God is ugly.
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Sijuade1234(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Aunty. Let's agree you are ugly. But for real you just have to make your self happy. In Psquare voice. ( Nobody is born ugly).

#Sijuade.
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by larryking540: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Ogbeni u r ugly come and beat me, why e be say people no dey like truth
Because it is bitter than bitter leaf
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by larryking540: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2019
lexy2014:

When a man tells an ugly lady that she is beautiful, he is only being polite. because he understands that women are complex& contradictory in nature. even though a lady knows that she is ugly, she will hate u if u tell her that she is ugly. Even a prostitute will b offended if u call her a prostitute. So to this lady, she thinks d "mature" guys c her as beautiful when in actual fact, they are just being polite
U just said it all no too much grammar
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by correctguy101(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Ogbeni u r ugly come and beat me, why e be say people no dey like truth

Dudu o fe otó.......
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Agugbadin: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2019
dingbang:
Black is beautiful sometimes is just a phrase to console ugly dark skinned ladies..

You are absolutely correct,that phrase is meant to console black ladies and women.
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 25, 2019
She is beautiful, very unusual but beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Brighteva(m): 4:21am On Feb 25, 2019
#Newintown

*The worst mistake you will make in life is when you see others* *flying✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈ with an opportunity at angle 360 degree,*

*You keep* *observing, analysing, even call it a SCAM* *then after few months or one year, you will start saying something like this*

*"You didn't explain it well, I didn't know it was real, blablabla�‍♀*

Register now� https://istews.com/signup/?r=Bright and invite others with a bonus of ₦1000

Note: Referral is optional but doing it increases your earnings. Visit the site for more information.

*Remember, istews don't force people to partner with them, They only share the opportunity with you for your financial freedom, then if you like you come on board, its your choice�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀* ������
Happy earning.[sub][/sub]
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by khiaa(f): 4:47am On Feb 25, 2019
Favor99:
Why do you all have to insult the girl like this na?
If the girl is not your tease, kindly move on and don’t comment. Nigeria is supposed to be a country that’s very religious
and. I thought we take our Christianity seriously in this country. When things don’t work out for us, some people on Nairaland will be blaming God.

The bolded is the problem, my little brother. Choosing to be religious over being spiritual is a mistake. Religion is a creation of man that's why there are so many of them. Putting your faith and love in the almighty Yahuah, that is spiritual. Religion is a mind game created to control the masses. undecided
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by freethinker01: 5:00am On Feb 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
is she not human. abi kileleyi nso bayi
I asked u a question, you answered with a question, quit playing around jhor.
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by IjebuWarrior: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Styluscrib:
Black is beautiful

Dat one na consolation, abeg... why all of una dey bleach then? grin
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Favor99(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

The bolded is the problem, my little brother. Choosing to be religious over being spiritual is a mistake. Religion is a creation of man that's why there are so many of them. Putting your faith and love in the almighty Yahuah, that is spiritual. Religion is a mind game created to control the masses. undecided
You said “Little” brother. How old do you think I am? Was that meant to be a subliminal or subtle
Jab/insult?
Anyway if you didn’t mean anything by it, no problem, don’t mind me.
But to the topic at hand, religion is perfectly fine. It becomes a problem when people don’t follow it.
Christianity is not the problem, the issue is Christians themselves that cling to their human nature and still do evil.
The truth is there are more bad people than good people in this world. Even when you bring religion and right and wrong, they still commit evil.
Spirituality is no different. I don’t see spiritual people being any better than Christians or any other religion.
Jesus/Yashua remains the one and only route to God and salvation. All other routes are from deceiving spirits. Don’t be fooled by these other religions/spirituality
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by khiaa(f): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Favor99:

You said “Little” brother. How old do you think I am? Was that meant to be a subliminal or subtle
Jab/insult?
Anyway if you didn’t mean anything by it, no problem, don’t mind me.
But to the topic at hand, religion is perfectly fine. It becomes a problem when people don’t follow it.
Christianity is not the problem, the issue is Christians themselves that cling to their human nature and still do evil.
The truth is there are more bad people than good people in this world. Even when you bring religion and right and wrong, they still commit evil.
Spirituality is no different. I don’t see spiritual people being any better than Christians or any other religion Jesus/Yahshua remains the one and only route to God and salvation. All other routes are from deceiving spirits. Don’t be fooled by these other religions/spirituality

I didn't mean anything by it other than showing you some affection so you will know that I don't hate you. kiss
My spiritual belief is in the one true God, Yahuah, the God of Abraham.
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by jeff1607(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
obembet:

I knw say I no.fine but when I see u, I get hope

you sure?
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Fixitgood(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Styluscrib:
Black is beautiful,

Agreed, but she is ugly.

There are ugly people in every race, and she is an obectively ugly black person.
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Favor99(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

I didn't mean anything by it other than showing you some affection so you will know that I don't hate you. kiss
My spiritual belief is in the one true God, Yahuah, the God of Abraham.

Aw thanks Khiaa. smiley, sorry for the misunderstanding
So, what guidelines do you use in your spirituality.
What rules do you follow? Just like we use the Bible for instructions, what do you use in spirituality relationship with Yahweh/God?
Re: Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
You are very right. Mature men see you as super ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery / Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.