Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Opay, The Finance App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opay, The Finance App (506 Views)

Save Wisely With The Xend Finance App So Your Money Does Not Lose Its Value / Save And Invest With Kashbase -the Best Digital Finance App In Nigeria / Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay, The Finance App by Coolis: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please, great people, I want to starts saving with OPAY, I have downloaded the app from playstore. Is it safe to keep/ fund on the finance app? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Opay, The Finance App by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Coolis:
Please, great people, I want to starts saving with OPAY, I have downloaded the app from playstore. Is it safe to keep/ fund on the finance app? Thank you
Yes it is
Use their owealth and gain daily interest on any penny u save
Re: Opay, The Finance App by Coolis: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thank you. The Owealth feature is actually what interests me the most. But then, I'm a bit skeptical, make person money no come disappear tomorrow. Are they insured by NDIC? Are they having the backing of CBN, what if something happens to one's savings with them?

quote author=WhrightJr post=113525313]
Yes it is
Use their owealth and gain daily interest on any penny u save[/quote]
Re: Opay, The Finance App by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Coolis:
Thank you. The Owealth feature is actually what interests me the most. But then, I'm a bit skeptical, make person money no come disappear tomorrow. Are they insured by NDIC? Are they having the backing of CBN, what if something happens to one's savings with them?

Yes it is
Yes sir they are insured by NDIC and have legal CBN authorization
Opay is a private finance institute on its own
I have their premium credit card
Share the love to your fellow opay user, no matter how small it is
Show love Abeg
9030810528 opay
God bless
Re: Opay, The Finance App by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Coolis:

Yes it is
Boss I didn't hear from u again

(1) (Reply)

Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K / Are You Passionate About Agriculture?, Pineapple Farming Is Worth Investing In / Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.