Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos (65374 Views)

"There Is No Christmas For Us" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by AbujaBlue: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by starstunna1313(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2019
MistaCode:
Kepa will be relegated to second choice...

Lemme hear... When their club spent much on him.. Unless their Sarriball wants to be sacked...

Las Las am happy with all the injuries my club got draw against Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by omerukokwuru(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Sugarplum777:
That's good we posted the correct score earlier todsy as bonus on our channel below

Join my signature for more correct score games up to 30+odd FREE cool

wink
please desist from lies where is the free odd this was what was posted on the telegram link you shared on your signature
�������������
If you haven't yet. make payment for our next 38 & 400+odd game playing on WEDNESDAY , you are really missing out big time.....

This month end is going to be grate to all my subscribers, don't be broke this week expecially if you have #15k or #25k... Invest it with us & I assure you of making over 400k profit this WEDNESDAY.

Message me here✍✍ � @GET400ODD & be part of this big win loading ������

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2019
mysportdab:
Watch Video Here

You are stup!d!

is that what you called the video?

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by AbujaBlue: 1:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Kepi let in an easy penalty too! Digging his own grave.

I feel sorry for Caballero too, such disrespect.

(pics: Daily Mail)

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:59am On Feb 25, 2019
No wonder they losted the march
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by david21667: 2:38am On Feb 25, 2019
grin
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by educhigo: 3:43am On Feb 25, 2019

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Donna760: 3:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Winning

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Legitharry602: 4:59am On Feb 25, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Masterclass32: 5:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Highly disrespectful. Seems to have lost control of the dressing room. Happens too often at Chelsea. Zidane should think twice before taking the Chelsea job before they make a mess of his glittering coaching career.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by mofedamijo(m): 5:28am On Feb 25, 2019
justscorchone:
When we say na agbero club people go call us haters,just imagine the konkobility.

*sips chelsea*
Agbero club here in Nigeria or where have you been to where Chelsea is in London......

2 Likes

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by princfred(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2019
profmallor:
This is a reflection of the coup that must be going on in the dressing room. The coach must be weak, confused and indecisive. You are the coach, but the players would read and interpret your body language to know how far they can push it. Instead of running around throwing tantrum he should have put his foot down and delayed play until the substitution must have been made. The substitute goalies is a better Penalty stopper than he is and he refused to leave, just imagine?
The man get cigar and no get foot to put down like Mourinho grin who most of you (players inclusive) gang hated till he left. See it now two seasons after the special one left, Chelsea is back to where they were before he came - struggling and confused.
I've refused to watch Chelsea as long as Kante and Jorginho and misplaced especially against big team.
Its just a waste of time and pitiable to watch tge entire players suffer away as a result of that singular moronic move.

Zidane can help shah because he will undo that glaring tactical nonsense soo fast.

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by princfred(m): 5:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Masterclass32:
Highly disrespectful. Seems to have lost control of the dressing room. Happens too often at Chelsea. Zidane should think twice before taking the Chelsea job before they make a mess of his glittering coaching career.
He will do well. Its just a matter of switching the positions of Kante and Jorginho, getting a sharp striker and playing David Lious in midfield, to pair with Kante, in the toughest of games e.g against Mancity.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Mrjo(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2019
decatalyst:
He has finally lost the dressing room.

He better be preparing to leave...and Chelsea be preparing his payout fund!

Football stinks now...when player is more powerful than the coach or manager as the case maybe. The wages are a testament to the power the players could muster unanimously against a coach they do not like.

I hope the clubs find a solution...
oga I like the boy's fighting spirit he is fit to carry on, so what's the boss problem?
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2019
for me jorginho is d cause of d lost....kepa even had a fine save
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by chinedumoooo: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Is not even good to be the first Chelsea keeper.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Armstrong500: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2019
U guys should give sarri more time to get used to d league...pep was not outstanding in his first season..una too day complain

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Martinez39(m): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Mrjo:
oga I like the boy's fighting spirit he is fit to carry on, so what's the boss problem?
What a non sequitur. Whether you are fit or not, if your coach wants to remove you then so be it. It was disrespectful to Sarri coming from a keeper who isn't world class and is known for bad positioning.

That's not fighting spirit, it's insubordination and greed. The other keeper was better at penalties as records have shown and had been a player at Manchester City, so he was a better keeper for the shootout against City but Kepa didn't consider that instead he put himself before the team -- selfishness! grin

Sarri knew what he was doing with that substitution but the overrated Kepa decided to be disrespectful and greedy. Hope Kepa is punished for this.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by mvem(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2019
kallmemrB:
If I was the coach he would be transferred to reserve till End of Time
....the club won't allow that... Do you know how much he was gotten for... Seems you don't know how club management works
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by mvem(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Numlock:

If sarri doesn't do that I'll know he is a very stupid coach.

I wonder why he is using Kepa when the second choice is good. Before he arrived the keeper was doing fine.
You guys don't know that the management of Chelsea can't allow sari to make kepa second choice... That keeper is the most expensive and you think they will want there value of money on the bench... There is a limit which a coach can do. And you think in his contract he signed to be a bench keeper?
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by stanliwise(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2019
emeijeh:
Chelsea sef angry
Last time ,6 nil
Today, u guys still lost.

Una no dey shame?
Oga shame for what? What resources do they have to defeat man city squad? The second bench of mancity would have done the job.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Chibuzee: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Sarri love for jorginho surpass d love he have for d club
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2019
mvem:
....the club won't allow that... Do you know how much he was gotten for... Seems you don't know how club management works
sir I know but the coach has authority to bench him in ways the club won't complain

Rooney Vs Ferguson
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Omoty08: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
He is like Buhari and "Aboki" Perfume. They never leave -easily.
obviously dey often last for 8years
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by logon599: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Someone said if he was Sarri, he would've walked into the pitch and dragged Kepa off by the ear grin

But something amazed me yesterday- I thought once a player's number goes up on the 4th official's board, then that player MUST come off because it's no longer his choice whether to come off or not? So since his number had gone up, why didn't the ref force him off or book him for time wasting?

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.