Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos (65515 Views)

"There Is No Christmas For Us" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Emmanuelcann: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=isan post=76088676]I need a new girlfriend the old one became my wife[!/quote] undecided but why?
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by chiboy1116: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2019
princfred:
He will do well. Its just a matter of switching the positions of Kante and Jorginho, getting a sharp striker and playing David Lious in midfield, to pair with Kante, in the toughest of games e.g against Mancity.
Zidane will do well? Lolx ...it's like u guys think Zidane is a really good coach ? Dude is just knows how to manage his players time , and he had luck and an insane Madrid team , all he does is cross the ball cross the ball cross the ball , u think sarri is bad? Hire Zidane na relegation Chelsea go enter .
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Thunday1005(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2019
How can you tell a player to come out if the 4th official as not raised the board?
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
chiboy1116:
Zidane will do well? Lolx ...it's like u guys think Zidane is a really good coach ? Dude is just knows how to manage his players time , and he had luck and an insane Madrid team , all he does is cross the ball cross the ball cross the ball , u think sarri is bad? Hire Zidane na relegation Chelsea go enter .

Barca fan spotted
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by chiboy1116: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Barca fan spotted
how pls? Cos I said the truth ? Zidane winning 3 UCL in a row doesn't make him really good . Did u watch the Madrid team?
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by mechanics(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2019
But it's rare changing keeper na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2019
chiboy1116:
how pls? Cos I said the truth ? Zidane winning 3 UCL in a row doesn't make him really good . Did u watch the Madrid team?

Like i said, barca fan spotted.

You guys are so unrealistic.. every single one of you
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Drabrah(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
kallmemrB:
If I was the coach he would be transferred to reserve till End of Time

As in, e go chop bench taya
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by princfred(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
chiboy1116:
Guy how can you not know Zidane is good? Do you sincerely believe a coach can win Champions league thrice consecutively for that matter without knowing his onions and by mere crossing the ball tactic?s?
Even before winning those Champion leagues, when i saw the tactical, technical, managerial prowess and simple but effective footballing fundamentals deployed by Zidane, i knew he would do exploits. PSG, Bayern Mancity, Juve, Barca were all star studed yet Zidane won not once, not thwice but thrice in his first top managerial job contending against highly experienced and veteran coaches and you are here spewing gibberish.

Now you want to compare him with lacky Sarri who has never won anything with all his years as a manager. A coach who does not know that a worldclass renowned worldcup winning DM (Kante) has no business playing 8 and a good AM (Jorginho) does not have the physicality to play 4 especially against opposition teams having good midfielders.
Did Zidane go about switching the positions of Casemiro and an AM e.g Isco? He wouldnt have lasted a season even with the stars in Madrid then.

You, my friend, are as dumb as Sarri i have to say.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by princfred(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Like i said, barca fan spotted.

You guys are so unrealistic.. every single one of you
Abi o. The kind of paradoxical nonsense some people can spew makes one wonder where their brains relocated to.

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Ayobami7(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
lol
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by chiboy1116: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
princfred:
Guy how can you not know Zidane is good? Do you sincerely believe a coach can win Champions league thrice consecutively for that matter without knowing his onions and by mere crossing the ball tactic?s?
Even before winning those Champion leagues, when i saw the tactical, technical, managerial prowess and simple but effective footballing fundamentals deployed by Zidane, i knew he would do exploits. PSG, Bayern Mancity, Juve, Barca were all star studed yet Zidane won not once, not thwice but thrice in his first top managerial job contending against highly experienced and veteran coaches and you are here spewing gibberish.

Now you want to compare him with lacky sarri who has never won anything with all his years as a manager. A coach who does not know that a worldclass renowned worldcip winning DM (Kante) has no business playing 8 and a good AM ( Jorginho) does not have the physically to play 4 especially against opposition teams having good midfielders.
Did Zidane go about switching the positions of Casemiro and an AM? He wouldnt have lasted a season even with the stars in Madrid then.
You, my friend, are as dumb as sarri i have to say.
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 / How Do I Fund My Bet9ja Account / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.