Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR (29718 Views)

PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos) / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by chloride6: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sifia pains

cheesy
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by Yambee: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by id911(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
Lagos result has been doctored....

Buhari initially lost to Atiku in lagos has suddenly sprung up 1.2M votes to Atiku's 1.09 votes

Yes, Tinubu has changed Lagos results in favor of APC but don't worry, PDP already has the original Lagos results through PVT

Atiku won Lagos fair and square

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by RichDad1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
chloride6:
Sifia pains

cheesy
Acute civia pains grin cheesy
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by EdoBozz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
You won't blame him because APC are being really unfair. I wish Nigerians all the best sha. I probably would visit after the next four years if things are better.
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by fatymore(f): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:

Buhari initially lost to Atiku in lagos has suddenly sprung up 1.2M votes to Atiku's 1.09 votes
maybe
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by NORSIYK(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shame on Inec, same thing Inec is doing in Imo state... Orlu senatorial results comes to mind
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by pek(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Scammer
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by Naijageak(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is happening?
who has caused this country?
I thought Buhari said he won Mr Jonathan without rigging?
Can't he allow the same process to take place this time?
Who has caused them
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by mr1759: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP will they learn after this, I hope they succeed
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by Oricha79(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
idom101:
let him fight on.

APC only knows rigging
abiodun faleke has been announced already now
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by yrex01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

Yes, Tinubu has changed Lagos results in favor of APC but don't worry, PDP already has the original Lagos results through PVT

Atiku won Lagos fair and square
tinubu na bad person na. He even change kwara own in fav of apc. Awon arindin
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by Npfn: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC and inec never expected it and this on national tv
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by bilulu(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
post=76085814:

And here comes 2019 Orubebe for PDP, party for CRIMINALS, THIEVES and thugs who are ready to do ANYTHING it takes to loot our national treasury.
Just look at an honourable jumping fence!!
Una go dey alright las las.

VICTORY IS ON COURSE FOR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

Lovers of Sai Baba......
where have you been?
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by luluosas(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Clap for ya self INEC returning officer for Lagos State
jayson87:

Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by princeade86(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
and this are kind of people we are voting for. all of them not serving u, but spend our money.
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by sonofthunder: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:

source please?
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by abokikhalifa: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
MOSICATED5:
This is the worst election we have ever had. Shame on INEC, same on our Security forces and I spit on Buhari and APC

Who your spit help. Oga gerrout
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by princeade86(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
people are shouting nigeria decide, while we are know that nigerians dont decide, but they decide by themselves . lose ur life and value because of politics at ur own risk. tell me which politician dont lie grade 1 lies.
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by hush15: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
odutolasodiq:
Mutiu Okunola, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Ikeja Federal Constituency, has disrupted the proceedings of the result collation of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) at the Ikeja Local Government Area in Lagos.

In a video recorded by SaharaReporters, Okunola accused INEC of changing the figures of the result in favour of Abiodun Faleke, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m09s0zEwW8Y

According to an eyewitness, Okunola jumped the fence to gain access into the centre.

He threw the result sheets to the ground in anger, and was generally unruly. A few policemen present at the centre failed to arrest the situation, and simply looked on while Olunola constituted a nuisance.

He was then accosted by some persons at the venue of the collation, but instead chose to fight them off, and in the fracas, a woman was thrown to the ground.

Attempts by another officer, who eventually came in to try and manage the situation fell on deaf ears, as he kept shouting.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/24/video-pdp-candidate-mutiu-okuonola-disrupts-inec-collation-centre-lagos

i have no doubt that APC rigged the results. They did it it at my polling unit and am sure same is replicated here but their joy will never last. they will reap the fruit of their wickedness....

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by Printerscanner: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
tossie101:
I support him.
Nobody/party has monopoly of violence or madness APC has been disrupting elections and causing nuisance. .
In fact I will be disappointed in Atiku if he accepts anything less than win in his election.
Because we have been hearing news and seeing videos of APC rigging

If Atikuloot does not accept the result of the election, what will Atikuloot do? What can Atikuloot do? What will you his supporters do? If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by slawali: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is not worst go and ask obasanjo to tell you.
MOSICATED5:
This is the worst election we have ever had. Shame on INEC, same on our Security forces and I spit on Buhari and APC
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by sonature1: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
I voted for Faleke...dunno why I like the man...probably because he wore the attires of all the major tribes in his campaign posters grin

If as Igbo guy I could vote for him, it's very likely he will win.

With respect to presidential, Atiku got my vote grin
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Getting robbed by your own government is a very painful experience
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by undefeateds: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
post=76085814:

And here comes 2019 Orubebe for PDP, party for CRIMINALS, THIEVES and thugs who are ready to do ANYTHING it takes to loot our national treasury.
Just look at an honourable jumping fence!!
Una go dey alright las las.

VICTORY IS ON COURSE FOR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

Lovers of Sai Baba......

may GOD run ur life d way buhari is running this election,they are massively rigging and u can't stand up 4 justice for once,that is why u will always remain in poverty
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by koboko69: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
tossie101:
I support him.
Nobody/party has monopoly of violence or madness APC has been disrupting elections and causing nuisance. .
In fact I will be disappointed in Atiku if he accepts anything less than win in his election.

U don dey prepare ur wailing lines....

Relax....!

Una still get hope

Kikikikikikiki
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by koboko69: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
undefeateds:

may GOD run ur life d way buhari is running this election,they are massively rigging and u can't stand up 4 justice for once,that is why u will always remain in poverty

Stale wailing lines!
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by omonscloak: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
tossie101:
I support him.
Just continue your rubbish comment, when the crisis will start they and their family will be in Dubai,US or UK, na poor people go dey suffer. Whether APC or PDP have nothing to offer, what they not give since 1999 na 2019 na them wan deliver. Which one of them haven't tasted power before?
Re: Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR by Emytea(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
no blame the man he don't too waste money even me self collect my share from him money but I no sell my vote to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others / Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.