Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo (840 Views)

Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana / Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by Nigeriatimes: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku wins nine out of 10 declared LGAs in Oyo
--------------------------------------
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,
is currently leading in the Saturday’s presidential election in Oyo state.

Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, is currently leading in the Saturday’s presidential election in Oyo state.

The election took place in all the 33 local government areas in the state.

Mr Abubakar, in the results of the 10 local government areas so far announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, is currently winning in nine.

The results show that Mr Abubakar got a total of 85, 109 votes while President Muhammadu Buhari of APC secured a total of 79,802 votes.

The results indicate that Mr Abubakar won in Afijio, Saki East, Kajola, Ibarapa North, Ibarapa East, Itesiwaju, Iwajowa, Ibadan North West and Olorunsogo.

AREANEWS.NG reports that Mr Buhari has won in only one local government area which is Irepo.

Read more details here: http://areanews.ng/?p=4080

Re: Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by david7777: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Daura Loading

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by psalmsmiles(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
truth is no matter how many times they try to shut me up, the truth will always prevail. The company of snakes have done their best by trying to ban me for no reason but i`m back and i`ve never been more ATIKULATED!!
watch out for me mods, i'm unstoppable!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is the total difference
Re: Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by Salvador1: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Too close to call
Re: Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is my latest colation

Anyone who has any I dont have can mention me

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8855872_oyo16lga_pnge154ffc3b3c40711ebedf55abbaf2f66
Re: Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
I can't wait to celebrate the victory of. Atiku/Obi
Re: Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo, Buhari Won Only In Irepo by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2019

(1)

Take A Guess: How Much Did Atiku Spend In This Election? / Labour Leaders Paid A Visit To President Buhari - Photos / Afenifere Has Duped Ohanaeze And SE. Listen To This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.