Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election (2767 Views)

Apc Draws Battle Line With INEC Threatens not to Accept Their Decision / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by NaMe4: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2019
ariketalks:

Pray tell, what are they? Togolese? Jamaicans? Hausas? Or Igbos? I wonder how some people think, if at all. No offense. You want to outnumber Yorubas in their own home? Lagos may be multicultural but doesn't take away the fact that it is predominantly Yoruba. Besides many non-indigenes travelled home to vote so what exactly are you talking about?

A lot of people we have here just love disunity and that has been a tool used by this APC.
You can see the response of one of the dull zombies up there. Many of the online miscreants are actually given undue attention.

The SouthWest have performed in a manner which educated, informed people do.
This is what should be emulated for this Country to move forward.

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by Gabriel004: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2019
papiforreal:
There is nothing sophisticated about the southwest. Stop the hype, if they were sophisticated as you claim then voting would have been peaceful and Tinubu would also have gotten the Saraki treatment at the polls.
Why are you so sad? Were you born with sadness?

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by Gabriel004: 2:07am On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

I will wait till the governorship.
If apc still retains Lagos, then their sophistication is shallow.

But given the current trend of voting in Lagos, jagaban is going to lose unless he rigs it massively.
If you know southwest very well, you will know that voting for president does not equate to governor. Your opinion is useless though cos sanwo olu will win.

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by Benlag: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Apoda grin grin
Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by sonature1: 4:23am On Feb 25, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
After seeing what is coming from south west i am begining to doubt most bigoted yoruba handles like deomelo and so are not actual yorubas

That motherfu.cker hasn't shown up since results started trickling in.
Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by RTSC: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Gabriel004:
If you know southwest very well, you will know that voting for president does not equate to governor. Your opinion is useless though cos sanwo olu will win.
We will see.
Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by eagleeye2: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Truth is Nigerians are tired of the lies. and deceit
Re: I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election by wise0ne: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2019
eagleeye2:
Truth is Nigerians are tired of the lies. and deceit

Exactly.

I'm waiting to see how Buhari will receive the news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proforce:nigeria First Indigenous Armoured Boat And Car Makers / The Supreme Court Did Not Nullify APC Votes In Bayelsa Like It Did In Zamfara / Coronavirus: Rudeboy(paul Okoye) Release A New Song To Mock Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.