Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? (2713 Views)

How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by DadaHammed: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tinubu's lackeys claimed he graduated with a first class according to the letter written from the Chicago university where it said he graduated "with honours".

- Tinubu's lackeys have not shown us the certificate that bears "first class".

- Universities in the USA do not grade with "first class", "second class" which are all British style of grading, but with "Magna cum laude", Summa cum laude", "Cum laude"

- His lackeys claim "first class" was written on the certificate. grin

Let's discuss. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by ThrownBack: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
A stark illiterate crook like Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Totilopussylick(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
It doesn't matter tongue

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
He has a transcript that shows he made 3.54 out of 4.0 and he has submitted such to INEC before now. How can anyone lie about having a first class? CSU would have exposed him by now! Must everyone make a third class like your candidate?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by DadaHammed: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:
A stark illiterate crook like Tinubu

LOL.. Maybe Seunmsg and Villa12 can explain better. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by DadaHammed: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Siwel25:
He has a transcript that shows he made 3.54 out of 4.0 and he has submitted such to INEC before now. How can anyone lie about having a first class? CSU would have exposed him by now! Must everyone make a third class like your candidate?

Can we see a copy of the transcript and/or certificate? Is Summa cum laude written on any of the documents?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by DadaHammed: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
It doesn't matter tongue

It does matter.

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by jaytee01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Siwel25:
Where is the transcript that the drug baron submitted?

12 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Vulturereloaded: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
The class does not matter, its integrity that matters

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by LegendHero(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obituary supporters are usually miscreant.

Tinubu graduated with honors and not the mate of Obituary Peter who graduated with a third class.

Below is Asiwaju certificate, show us Obi Pandora own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by PandoraObi: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hehehehehe what does graduated with honours means

4 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Realtalk20: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu graduated with honors and not the Nate of Obituary Peter who graduated with a third class.

Not the Nate ? undecided

Wow Tinubu supporters are really educated grin

5 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
22 Reasons Why Nigerians Won't Vote Tinubu

Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 20 Red Lines and Unanswered Questions Tinubu has refused to answer.

1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Tinubu be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by diadem10: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
DadaHammed:
Tinubu's lackeys claimed he graduated with a first class according to the letter written from the Chicago university where it said he graduated "with honours".

- Tinubu's lackeys have not shown us the certificate that bears "first class".

- Universities in the USA do not grade with "first class", "second class" which are all British style of grading, but with "Magna cum laude", Summa cum laude", "Cum laude"

- His lackeys claim "first class" was written on the certificate. grin

Let's discuss. grin

He graduated with honour. Honour is a first class.

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by DadaHammed: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
diadem10:

He graduated with honour. Honour is a first class.

Bwahahahaha! Chei!

Agbadorian say 'honours' means first class. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by DadaHammed: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu graduated with honors and not the mate of Obituary Peter who graduated with a third class.

Does 'honours' mean 'first class'? Just say 'yes', make you chop konk ontop that raw corn wey dey chew, chief agbado muncher.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by DadaHammed: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by able20(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigerians hate tinubu's character and lack of integrity.
Everything about tinubu is Fraudulent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by LegendHero(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
DadaHammed:

Does 'honours' mean 'first class'? Just say 'yes', make you chop konk ontop that raw corn wey dey chew, chief agbado muncher.. grin

Honors is usually anything over 3.5/4.0.

They now have multiple kind of honors depending on your kind of grade.

So someone with over 3.5/4 in GPA is what?

When I graduated with my Msc, I got 3.98/4.0 and on my certificate they wrote with honors.

Since you are Obituary supporter with a touch of IPOB terrorism, you won’t understand that so I can excuse you.

6 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by diadem10: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Bwahahahaha! Chei!

Agbadorian say 'honours' means first class. grin grin

It is.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Polchiz(m): 1:37am On Aug 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Does this nonsense look like certificate to you?

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by LegendHero(m): 2:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Polchiz:

Does this nonsense look like certificate to you?

If you truly graduated from university, you will know how a certificate photocopy look like.

Maybe you are one of those selling fanyogo in hot weather traffic in Upper Iweka.

So I’ll excuse you.

6 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Realtalk20: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Honors is usually anything over 3.5/4.0.

They now have multiple kind of honors depending on your kind of grade.

So someone with over 3.5/4 in GPA is what?

When I graduated with my Msc, I got 3.98/4.0 and on my certificate they wrote with honors.

Since you are Obituary supporter with a touch of IPOB terrorism, you won’t understand that so I can excuse you.

You talk too much....too damn much for a man...

Women around you won't be able to stand your presence

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by LegendHero(m): 3:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

You talk too much....too damn much for a man...

Women around you won't be able to stand your presence

I use am resemble you based on your moniker.

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by AnalQueenluci: 5:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Siwel25:
TINUBU is a low IQ bastard , olodo candidate ,let him go to arise tv if he have sense.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by AnalQueenluci: 5:15am On Aug 07, 2022
LegendHero:

I use am resemble you based on your moniker.

TINUBU stooge shame on tinubu's diapers
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Tochi3(m): 5:22am On Aug 07, 2022
A urchin just uploaded a dirty fake Oluwole papers up there... Test that worthless Pieve of shit for drugs,.it will come out positive, including the dirty unkept hands holding the oluwole papers

What a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2022
ILLITERATE AGBADORIAN FIRST CLASS THAT CAN’T SPEAK IN PUBLIC!

A local, drug-dealing GERIATRIC TOUT!

Tinubu wants to pull the same stunt Buhari pulled without valid educational credentials?

Say NO to illiterate cash and catty government officials.

We all know BAT is a STARK ILLITERATE.

The reason he is the ultimate BUHARI PRO MAX!

Like BUHARI who can’t debate in public!

TUEH!!!!

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Ratello: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

Chei grin grin grin grin grin grin una no go kill pesin here...

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by HateBigots: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Hide your face. Defender of Certificate forgery 🤣
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Graduate With A First Class? by Treadway: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Stark illiterates on the prowl. One up there even claims to have a M.Sc but doesn't know what Hons or honors degree means. Olodo ni yin gan o. Hons or Honors degree is one that has a project/dissertation as part of the coursework. Most of these educated illiterates here kuma have Bsc Hons degrees themselves but don't even know....equating Bsc Hons with first class. Smh

Use Google when you are wildly ignorant. It will help you gain knowledge and enlightenment. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Hurriedly Leaves As People Kept On Shouting Obi During Campai (video) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Lagos State Indigenes In Diaspora Ask Sanwo-olu To Adopt England’s Property Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.