Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him (27629 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by ijustdey: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2022
By Seun Adeuyi

Dolapo, wife of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has hailed her husband, saying she is proud of him.

In a post on her Instagram page on Thursday, She shared a photo of her husband and hailed him.

“Oluyemi.. Oluleke.. Omoluabi.. Omo oko.. Oninu ire.. Oniwa Pele.. Oniwa tutu… Ologbon.. Olododo.. Alaanu.. I’m proud of you!,” the post read.

This is coming hours after Osibanjo congratulated the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 poll, Bola Tinubu.

The Vice President in a statement titled, “VP Osinbajo congratulates Asiwaju Tinubu on his victory at APC Presidential Primary Election,” also called for unity among APC members, adding that Tinubu’s sterling contributions to democracy stood him out.

“For many decades, our Flagbearer has shown passion, patriotism, courage and determination in the cause of nation-building. His sterling contributions to our democracy and its progress stand him out. His wealth of experience will certainly be critical in our party’s continued efforts to attain a more secure and prosperous Nigeria.

“To all members of our great party, regardless of who you voted for at the primaries, we must now unite behind our Presidential Candidate and Flagbearer to ensure victory for our party in the 2023 elections,” the VP’s statement read in part.

Tinubu had polled 1,271 votes to emerge the APC candidate at a special convention of the party held at Eagle Square, Abuja. He defeated his closest rivals, ex-minister Rotimi Amaechi and the Vice President to clinch the party’s presidential ticket.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-race-im-so-proud-of-you-osibanjos-wife-hails-him

316 Likes 106 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Fahdiga(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2022
That's what a good wife will say to her husband. Osinbajo needs the support of his loved ones at the moment before he runs towards third mainland bridge

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2022
My Star Boy

You're a winner for daring Tinubu to a contest

I wish ambode did the same

God bless you Prof

243 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by KingKO22: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2022
In as much as i adore Osinbajo but he nearly caused us to lose presidency to the media propaganda

If not for gladiatorial impact of Abeokuta outburst, the story would have been different now

All in all, we all need to put past behin us and rally round Jagaban now bcs the real election process just began now.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Mooh247: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2022
grin

Make depression no kill her husband

Nice loving and caring woman kiss

Na Tolani , Prof Osinbajo photographer cause all this problem, her pictures of Osinbajo were too good and Presidential that Osinbajo started thinking he had a good chance

Mannabbqgrill see as you Push Starboy enter market abandon am grin

321 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by God1000(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2022
We are all proud of him, he's too good for Nigeria

239 Likes 71 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by festacman(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes, we are all proud of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo too. He has demonstrated the COCONUT HEAD character that is badly needed among young people of Nigeria to upset the status quo and set our country free from people who are holding it down.

The courage and focus showed by Prof Osinbajo in challenging a principality in the person of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as well as the courage and assertiveness which Peter Obi demonstrated in leaving PDP and cutting off from Atiku Abubakar to take a leap of fate have sown a seed that can only germinate in the fertile minds of young people of Nigeria.

241 Likes 75 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by wolesmile(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Of course she'll be proud of him. He is the Vice President. That makes her the number two woman in the country. Despite not being a David, a dared a political Goliath. He lost but still held his head high. If she is not proud of her Star Boy, who will she then be proud of?
Even Bakare's wife will be proud of him too!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by specialmati(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2022
cool cool cool cool ya he tried but like i always say the african mentality is bad when it comes to electing leaders. Imagine choosing an old money bag against a younger lawyer. The only way to rescue nigeria this time is to avoid the old money bags and vote for peter obi.the old money bags will use presidency as retirement plan dont give them that chance let them retire in their homes.they have cause a lot of damage to this country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by BabydiHot(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2022
yes ooo
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Valuepaints20(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by TimmyTen(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Supportive wife
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2022
A real wife.

Whatever happens, I can see that Dolapo has got her hubby's back.

Reminds me of the first time I lost my job (yeah, it's happened a few times).

I called my wife and told her.

She said, "No problem. Come home. We'll work it out. It's not the end of the world."

Guess what?

We worked it out.

I always bounce back because of my loving wife.

Real women support their husbands.

Not like G.I Jane.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Skillsnigeria: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by RandyOku: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2022
If you no hail am, WHO GO DO am for you?grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Emmanuel909090: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Nice
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by justmenoni: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Read what you just wrote and ask yourself if you're making any sense and pray to ever achieve such a post in your life time.

Fahdiga:
That's what a good wife will say to her husband. Osinbajo needs the support of his loved ones at the moment before he runs towards third mainland bridge

9 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by iCauseTrouble: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2022
A political Judas. Even though I am not a fan of Tinubu and I will never support him.
Osinbajo is a better candidate than Tinubu but I believe what he did is really bad. Rule 1 of the 48 laws of power is Never Outshine your master.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by mechanics(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
lolz.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by ShenTeh(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Of course.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Terrier99: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My Star Boy

God bless you Prof

OUK your mother's boyfriend should bury his head in shame. That fool dedicated his destiny to licking Lawan's haynus, you political blockheads said it was political alignment.
Okoro, slavery no be political alignment, una too mumu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Mindlog: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:

Third mainland bridge because he is yet to achieve what you have achieved academically and politically?

11 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My Star Boy

God bless you Prof
You are the most shameless person on Nairaland.

You hate and hate and hate and you keep losing.

You and your people are always making wrong political calculations just because you hate Yorubas.

If you all continue like this, there will never be a President of your region's extraction for the next 1 billion years.

Can't you guys love for once!

Is it a curse on your people?

Tinubu already said it in his acceptance speech

"THE HATE YOU HATE CANNOT CURE YOUR HUNGER"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by PrinceofAnambra: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
When she is done crying, she should let us know. Meanwhile, hope you have started packing your bags? Your rent for Aso Rock is about to expire. #Traitors undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Image123(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbande. i wonder if the vote will have counted for him if a delegate wrote Mere Commissioner or Osinbande.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by casualobserver: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
KingKO22:
In as much as i adore Osinbajo but he nearly caused us to lose presidency to the media propaganda

If not for gladiatorial impact of Abeokuta outburst, the story would have been different now

All in all, we all need to put past behin us and rally round Jagaban now bcs the real election process just began now.

Correction, If not for the North. Give credit where credit is due and say it as it is......the North saved us from embarrassing ourselves, let yoruba sons and daughters never forget that and let lessons be learnt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Awwn..so cute
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by sonature1: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbajo has already done well for himself at this point in his career and has no reason to be bitter over his loss

What other blessing is greater than God picking an unpopular lawyer and pastor to serve in the second-highest office of the land?

The South West needs to produce a decent politician who will replace Tinubu in the future.

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by honestivo(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes He's a man ,these delegates will regret there action

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju / The Wedding Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (picture) / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.