Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser (1178 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by naijapips04: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Now that Adeleke has been declared the rightfully elected governor of Osun state, what would be the fate of sinator omisore that went to dine with the devil? Destroying political legacies he's built over the years in the PDP.

He would love to decamp but PDP will never accept the traitor.

I say a very big Congratulobia to the Governor Elect of Osun State, Micheal Jackson Ademola Adeleke. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by Shelumiel: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lol...funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by SweetJoystick(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Word
Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by Naychuzzy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Somewhat true.. Yet its all Politics.. BTW, I'm also quite glad to hear Adeleke was always the winner.

Fate has Smiled on Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by slivertongue: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Omisore's inflated relevance has been destroyed by his greed and so it shall remain

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by magoo10(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Buhari will appoint him as a cleaner in his kitchen cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by jk200: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
omisore really bleeped up. He should have stay his ground . This will definitely affect his political career.

APC will soon thrash him out.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
naijapips04:
Now that Adeleke has been declared the rightfully elected governor of Osun state, what would be the fate of sinator omisore that went to dine with the devil? Destroying political legacies he's built over the years in the PDP.

He would love to decamp but PDP will never accept the traitor.

I say a very big Congratulobia to the Governor Elect of Osun State, Micheal Jackson Ademola Adeleke. grin
Look at Emeka masturbing over Yoruba affairs. Omisore is free to support anybody he wishes to support .
Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by dokyOloye: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
I swear.
Omisore started well but ended badly

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by Guzel: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rejoicing over tribunal when there’s appeal and Supreme Court
Tribunal declared Onyema Ugochukwu of PDP winner against TA Orji of PPA (Abia) Appeal court set aside the judgement
Appeal court declared Alex Otti APGA winner but Supreme Court upturned it
Both Aregbosola and Kayode Fayemi we’re favored by the Appeal court as against the judgement of The tribunal.

My point : it’s too early to determine the losers and winners as this is the first step in a 3 step race. Oyetola remains the Governor.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by zeromeridian: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Guzel:
Rejoicing over tribunal when there’s appeal and Supreme Court
Tribunal declared Onyema Ugochukwu of PDP winner against TA Orji of PPA (Abia) Appeal court set aside the judgement
Appeal court declared Alex Otti APGA winner but Supreme Court upturned it
Both Aregbosola and Kayode Fayemi we’re favored by the Appeal court as against the judgement of The tribunal.

My point : it’s too early to determine the losers and winners as this is the first step in a 3 step race. Oyetola remains the Governor.
we are talking about Omisore here. He is finished

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore The Biggest Loser by nzeobi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
how is he a looser, op you are just being emotional.

The FG gave him back the money he spent on campaigns and made EFCC clear him.

finally he will become an APC leader in osun now that they won't have a governor.

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Imo Airport Currently On Fire (Photos) / Why Are Most Newspapers Now Written In Hausa? / President Muhammadu Buhari's Ministerial Nominees: Youths Are Ably Represented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.