Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP (16259 Views)

Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / Anambra 2021: Maduka Makes Case For PDP, Releases 25 Campaign Vehicles To PDP / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP

A Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship aspirant in Anambra State, Dr. Godwin Maduka, has declared that the people of Anambra State, remain his priority.

"I belong to the people, not to a faction of PDP. I belong to the people first" he told a mammoth gathering of PDP supporters who came on a solidarity visit at his campaign office in Awka.

Maduka however faulted the PDP govenorship primary, which he said, lacked the ingredients of a true and genuine democracy.

He said the people who came to show him solidarity gives him the zeal and passion to continue to aspire to run for governorship of the State.

He promised to change the narrative, when elected as governor, arguing that he had thought the PDP, would have provided a conducive platform to manifest his vision for the State.

Some party Chieftains who spoke at the event accused the PDP National Working Commitee, NWC for holding a kangaroo primary, where 3,000 delegates were disenfranchised, an act they said, is anti democratic and not a reflection of the choice of the grassroots in the party.

Two factions exist in the PDP in Anambra State.

A faction backed by the Court had elected Senator Ugochukwu Uba, as it's governorship candidate, while the NWC backed another faction which produced Valentine Ozigbo, as governorship candidate of the party as they both held parallel primaries on June 26.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgCuYHDgFeo

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/07/maduka-i-belong-to-peoples-faction-not.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
More
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by starbuck(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na so Buhari take deceive them and look at where we are now undecided undecided

Meanwhile, ogbeni Alexreports, I thought you are are an intending governor to be, why are you promoting another

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by dmbb: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

Dr Maduka is very handsome i must admit.

But i dont know if his preek is still active as much as his political campaign.

Anyways i wont mind having a one-night stand with him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by All4fun: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
He said the people who came to show him solidarity gives him the zeal and passion to continue to aspire to run for governorship of the State., If I may ask which people?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by thatsleepboy1: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
"I belong to the people, not to a faction of PDP. I belong to the people first" he told a mammoth gathering of PDP supporters who came on a solidarity visit at his campaign office in Awka.

This man was not allowed to scale through because he doesn't understand our Nigerian politics and he was going to expose their evil deeds to the pple. It's better that way than killing him while in office cos they'll say ọ chọrọ I mebo anyị ncha mà anyị ememi n'ago ya

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Chijeep(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Believe Politicians at your own peril...
APC and Buhari said more back then

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by drizslim(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Godwin u should learn TO stand OUT & BE outstanding

Go and borrow a leaf from senator Ifeanyi Ubah

After Pdp scammed u, you shouldn't be romancing them

Pdp & APC are same type of People in different clubs

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Welovekids1: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
The hustle is real for this man.

It’s funny we always blame the government and all, whereas WE Nigerians aren’t decent beings. We are the reflection of the leaders we have.

Imagine someone that campaigned as a candidate in one party, also campaigning low key for another candidate.

Which kind nonsense be that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by flowmama: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
People wan chop this guy money by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Mopolchi: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwoke jee zukwanuike! Akpa gi, i puo ka akpa onye ozo.

Val Ozigbo k'anyi ma na-aga Agu Oka!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Juanmike(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
T
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Nuelito: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Akuko Mike Ejeagha...

Make I hear say tomorrow no be Wednesday

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by id4sho(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by obembet(f): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
About to go
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by johnDejavubaba(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Another news
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by seunmsg(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Great! You can contest as the governorship candidate of the People’s faction party PFP grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by costandi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Alex doesn't want to tell this guy the truth. Until he sucks him dry, he won't rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by EMAXIM(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
These supporters wants to enjoy your money, so, the earlier you understand this the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Built2last: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
This Maduka guys hits front page every day.

Is Nairaland MODS on his payroll.

They have finished primaries yet he is in our face

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Topzee109: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
ok
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by BSsniffer: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
This dude should ship his ass back to the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by OritoJasi: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
This guy go soon port to another party.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by wwwihy: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
All4fun:
He said the people who came to show him solidarity gives him the zeal and passion to continue to aspire to run for governorship of the State., If I may ask which people?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by dixic: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Consolation grin
Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Once upon a time, someone said
"I belong to everybody and belong to nobody"
Today, we know the meaning

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
This guy will be sent back to where he came from as broke as a shattered ceramic dish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Generalwoodz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Alex stays busy by working on Maduka.
Maduka is there hallucinating and claiming the people this, the people that and defining democracy.
I know you've worked hard more than the devil but now is time to call it a day...
The picture has changed and you can't change the narrative at this point.
You see all these people forming friendly, always gathering like lobsters forming lovey dovey shits, they are bunch of ungrateful folks. .. 2023 is knocking. You know better

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by kingthreat(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
You think you will just come from yankee and become governor in Anambra state? You never see something.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP by Confirmedzombie: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS / Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.