Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

•paris Museum Opens Its Doors To Nudists • - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / •paris Museum Opens Its Doors To Nudists • (513 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

•paris Museum Opens Its Doors To Nudists • by GUDBYE2APC: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Do you ever walk around an art gallery and think, "this would be so much better if I was nude?"
If the answer's yes, then the Palais de Tokyo in Paris has, in a manner of speaking, got you covered.
This stylish contemporary art gallery allowed guests to strip off for a clothing-free event on feb 25.

Guests checked their clothing into the cloakroom, before wandering the halls of the Palais to admire the sculptures and striking paintings.
To avoid any surprise encounters, the visit took place before the official opening of the museum. Clothed staff were on hand to offer insight into the artwork.
The event marked the first time a Paris museum has welcomed nudists and follows last summer's successful establishment of a nude zone in the city's Bois de Vincennes park.
Nude guests told local newspaper Le Parisien that they enjoyed the experience. "The atmosphere was very nice," said one, adding that there was initially some embarrassment, but that being nude allows you to experience the artwork differently.

Re: •paris Museum Opens Its Doors To Nudists • by GUDBYE2APC: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2019
here is man trying to locate the garden of eden
end times are upon us

(1) (Reply)

Jcole, Bryson Tiller Sued For Allegedly Stealing Beat From Producer / CELEB BEEF: Iyanya Never Liked Tekno” Says Ubi Franklin. / Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.