Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa (514 Views)

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by Ikeboboafri: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Toke Makinwa who dropped her Saturday humor, has stated that henceforth she will be sending a bill to any man who asks her out on a date.The media personality who listed the cost of her makeup kit, added that some guys deserve you showing up in bathroom slippers, bathrobe and hairnet.

Toke Makinwa who stated that she is no longer in to make up and walk into a 'dead ass date', added that henceforth she will be sending a bill to any man who asks her out on a date. Watch the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/im-sending-a-bill-to-any-man-who-asks-me-out-on-a-date-toke-makinwa/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by IamD18: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
There's humorous about the rubbish she scribbled. angry
Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by MJBOLT: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
there's a thin line between foolishness and humour
Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by Fizzymike1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
This gal is just possesd
Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by Ikeboboafri: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
wink wink
Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
In essence she is not confident of her natural look and has to use those crazy chemicals just to be presentable on a date.

How much did it cost her to acquire her 'organic' pusssy by the way.

This is a reason to stop wasting money on women. They have acute sense of entitlements and do not deserve it.

Best to hire a nuru masseur straight from the country with crazy shape and turn them to models and throw them out once they are too comfortable and start getting sense of entitlements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
I understand
Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by Houseofglam7(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sending A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Me Out On A Date -toke Makinwa by ikewaterwater: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Explains His Controversial Support For Internet Fraudsters / Cubana Chief Priest Backs Up His Lifestyle Using Pastors As Case Study / "A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.