Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC (28860 Views)

Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by YorubaBigot: 6:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Dankwambo couldnt even deliver himself, and he wanted to be president... Ninsense
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by YorubaBigot: 6:14am On Feb 25, 2019
dodoniyi:
ATIKURIG MUST LOSE and all the evil supporters of this EVIL BASTARD must die this week
Thank you for announcing your obituary. RIPieces
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Emu4life(m): 6:14am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Islam!

They see Buhari as second Prophet Mohammed who is ready to offer his life to promote Islamic cause and you can see it from how Buhari appoints cabinet, ministers and give appointments, all to the northern Muslims.

I pity Christians who voted Buhari, I pity them all
Stfu, he is a honest person, SIMPLE. Stop other useless propaganda that is not gonna help.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by kazeeyoung(m): 6:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Idibia18:
Ok that's a strong assertion. A sitting Governor lose election in his Senatorial district, I say it's impossible. How about we wait for the official declaration by INEC?
Same Happen to Sitting Senate President shocked shocked shocked shocked..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Jombom: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Your head correct that pathetic PDP supporter
vicdom:
n many other like Amarabae n pachukwudii77 head no correct just like that rnoron
mknigeriagreat:

Just leave him to his sentiments. The moment I see a man debating serious issues like this in a religious way, I move away from them. I am a God fearing christian and I will vote for president buhari 1 milliom times. Does that make me a muslim? When the north voted obasanjo in during the 1999 elections was it because he is a fanatical muslim? An average northerner is a very honest person and truthful that will always make sides with honest, godly and truthful people. Has nothing to do with religion.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by franchasng: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Dankwambo ,Atiku, Kwankwaso and Aminu Tambuwal are Christians. Right?
Continue deceiving yourself
Northern Muslims don't see these ones as born again Muslims, they see them as Kafirs who mix with Christians.

Another person northern Muslims will use to replace Buhari is El Rufai due to his religious extremism nature.

Up north, they value Islamic religion more than development, education or success cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Emu4life:
Bro, when the northerners calls you MAI GASKIYA(The truthful /Mr honesty), know that you have never betrayed their trust. Buhari is a sincere politician, he is respected even in Saudi Arabia.
boss forget that level, even you seff know buhari is codely corrupt
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by dodoniyi: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Thank you for announcing your obituary. RIPieces

You and your family shall experience brutal deaths without trace of your useless bodies.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by michealewela: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2019
vicdom:

Hmmmmm..... You don't know the history of Buhari in Nigeria An Average Norther Muslim fundamentalist values religion before any other thing. And Buhari based on both his current and antecedents has been a promulgator and a champion of Islamic cause in Nigeria. It's evident in his appointments and other clandestine ways of promoting Islamic cause in Nigeria. I have a very close Muslim co worker who hails from Kano state, but because he's exposed, he confided in me and revealed to me the main reason an average Islamic fundamentalist, be it from the North or from the south likes the man. Nothing else!!
Lolz Buhari is the only man that promotes Islam in Nigeria...
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Emu4life(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Just leave him to his sentiments. The moment I see a man debating serious issues like this in a religious way, I move away from them. I am a God fearing christian and I will vote for president buhari 1 milliom times. Does that make me a muslim? When the north voted obasanjo in during the 1999 elections was it because he is a fanatical muslim? An average northerner is a very honest person and truthful that will always make sides with honest, godly and truthful people. Has nothing to do with religion.
I wish i can see you so that we can be friendsgrin.
Only the Ignorant folks from the south refuse to see that Buhari is a honest politician and that's why he is loved.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by sandland: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Dankwambo ,Atiku, Kwankwaso and Aninu Tambuwal are Christians. Right?
Do see all christians championing the cause of Christianity with the same zeal?
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by sandland: 6:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Dankwambo ,Atiku, Kwankwaso and Aninu Tambuwal are Christians. Right?
Do see all christians championing the cause of Christianity with the same zeal?
Adukfixed:
Dm
[center][/center].

El Rufai is never an extremist.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Jimmyubah2: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Xisnin:
I don't pity him.
You can't be campaigning for Buhari while being a flagbearer of PDP.
Even many of his aides were openly supporting APC for president.
It worked for him in 2015 but backfired in this election.
Same here. He even openly voted for Buhari against Jonathan in 2015.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Divinalss: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Islam!

They see Buhari as second Prophet Mohammed who is ready to offer his life to promote Islamic cause and you can see it from how Buhari appoints cabinet, ministers and give appointments, all to the northern Muslims.

I pity Christians who voted Buhari, I pity them all
For 16 years that we have been voting for Christians, what has changed in our lives?

6 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Emjay1310(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Wahala. If true as a very strong APC supporter, I feel Dakwambo is one of the few good performing guys in pdp. I like him though and feel neutral witg APC victory over him. Too early for him to be politically sidelined like this. Decamping na sure bet for the guy if this news is actually true. But the support for buhari is so genuine, sincere and occultic.

In as much as he performed very well, the major reason why Dankwambo lost this election is because he did not really gave it a fight. He felt the people will surely vote him to senate

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
vicdom:

Hmmmmm..... You don't know the history of Buhari in Nigeria An Average Norther Muslim fundamentalist values religion before any other thing. And Buhari based on both his current and antecedents has been a promulgator and a champion of Islamic cause in Nigeria. It's evident in his appointments and other clandestine ways of promoting Islamic cause in Nigeria. I have a very close Muslim co worker who hails from Kano state, but because he's exposed, he confided in me and revealed to me the main reason an average Islamic fundamentalist, be it from the North or from the south likes the man. Nothing else!!

That is not correct, all you need in the north among hausas is name hype. Buhari's name has been in circulation since 90s that create the name for him. Now that he became president, the popularity increase.

Obasanjo was named Baba Suraju among hausas to hype him and he gained thier support

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Lokostic77: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Am sure this man is working for APC underground APC may promise him ministerial position because this is the achiever among PDP governors so how come he would lost to APC, am very sure phe is working for APC but we don't know.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by QuotaSystem: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

That is not correct, all you need in the north among hausas is name hype. Buhari's name has been in circulation since 90s that create the name for him. Now that he became president, the popularity increase.

Obasanjo was named Baba Suraju among hausas to hype him and he gained thier support

Actually you're wrong. Buhari is loved for his qualities whether you agree he possesses them or not. We know what we see.

Chief among those qualities are his honesty, discipline, simplicity & purposefulness. If you say it's because his name is linked to those qualities then that makes better sense.

Mind you I'm a baptised Christian so that religious angle is just rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Ha! I feel for Dakawambo, he is one of the few PDP governors that I like.
#Nextlevel.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Mobets: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2019
See prove below

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Actually you're wrong. Buhari is loved for his qualities whether you agree he possesses them or not. We know what we see.

Chief among those qualities are his honesty, discipline, simplicity & purposefulness. If you say it's because his name is linked to those qualities then that makes better sense.

Mind you I'm a baptised Christian so that religious angle is just rubbish.

Am a Christian too presently in Kaduna South. this election, I have seen more Christian support Buhari than 2015. Check my comment very well I didn't mention religion.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2019
is good he lost,I detest it when ex governors want to go to the senate, mind you he was accountant general before emerging as governor
APC played their card well

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by destinychildolu(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2019
superior1:
Feather weight politician
You mean paper weight?
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by holadeindey(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2019
vicdom:

when Buhari lost in previous presidential elections,was he a Christian then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Deepthoughts: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2019
vicdom:

You really knew the man buhari,but those that don't will just swallow the "buhari is honest with integrity"gibberish n supporting him blindly where as the man is just a dangerous green snake in green grass pursuing sectional interests n this is very dangerous for the country.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by peter147: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2019
Idibia18:
Ok that's a strong assertion. A sitting Governor lose election in his Senatorial district, I say it's impossible. How about we wait for the official declaration by INEC?

Rochas is next
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Mahsums: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
seriously I'm shocked, what did this man do to north that the love him like to this?
Even in kwankwanson local government
The man fuc, ked up him self
He took major projects like poly,university,sch of nursing to gombe central senatorial district leaving his gombe north senatorial district.
This is what lead to his defeat
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by beauty7: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
seriously I'm shocked, what did this man do to north that the love him like to this?
Even in kwankwanson local government
From my interaction with the northeners and from their discussion i have heard here in the north,a northerner believes PDP is for christians even though Atiku is a muslim.That is why majority of muslim north hate PDP but loves APC.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by JaffyJoe(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2019
The claim that Buhari is extremely loved in the north gives me a kick. Where was all this love pre-2015? Same inhabitants in northern nigeria didn't find him attractive enough to give him their vote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.