Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,182 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC (28867 Views)

Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by verifiablefacts: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Reader530:
Yes they Hausas will vote for APC. The southern Gombe that used to be PDP stronghold too will go to APC because PDP denied Christian candidate for senatorial seat but APC gave Christian senatorial seat.
PDP has never been a fair party
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by SillyMods: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Just leave him to his sentiments. The moment I see a man debating serious issues like this in a religious way, I move away from them. I am a God fearing christian and I will vote for president buhari 1 milliom times. Does that make me a muslim? When the north voted obasanjo in during the 1999 elections was it because he is a fanatical muslim? An average northerner is a very honest person and truthful that will always make sides with honest, godly and truthful people. Has nothing to do with religion.
We need more objective people like you on this forum.

Buhari beat Atiku in Canan land of Oyedepo despite his instruction to his followers not to vote for him. Surely majority of those who voted there are Christians.

The earlier we start telling ourselves the truth the better for us as a nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by CoolAmbience(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2019
vicdom:

Hmmmmm..... You don't know the history of Buhari in Nigeria An Average Norther Muslim fundamentalist values religion before any other thing. And Buhari based on both his current and antecedents has been a promulgator and a champion of Islamic cause in Nigeria. It's evident in his appointments and other clandestine ways of promoting Islamic cause in Nigeria. I have a very close Muslim co worker who hails from Kano state, but because he's exposed, he confided in me and revealed to me the main reason an average Islamic fundamentalist, be it from the North or from the south likes the man. Nothing else!!

Says an unrepentant bigot and terrible liar!

I was born and raised in the North. Both you and your imaginary Muslim friend are sick. I have been nearly everywhere in the North.

Can I take you on key appointments in Buhari's appointments? Versus what obtained in the last administration?

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by SillyMods: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Northern Muslims don't see these ones as born again Muslims, they see them as Kafirs who mix with Christians.

Another person northern Muslims will use to replace Buhari is El Rufai due to his religious extremism nature.

Up north, they value Islamic religion more than development, education or success cry
What about Atiku losing to Buhari in Oyedepo’s Canaan Land polling unit where his Christian followers disobeyed his clear instruction to vote for Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2019
That is seriously serious oo. Dankwambo of all people!
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Mycoin(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2019
vicdom:

Hmmmmm..... You don't know the history of Buhari in Nigeria An Average Norther Muslim fundamentalist values religion before any other thing. And Buhari based on both his current and antecedents has been a promulgator and a champion of Islamic cause in Nigeria. It's evident in his appointments and other clandestine ways of promoting Islamic cause in Nigeria. I have a very close Muslim co worker who hails from Kano state, but because he's exposed, he confided in me and revealed to me the main reason an average Islamic fundamentalist, be it from the North or from the south likes the man. Nothing else!!
keep talking trash.
how come you people don't even use ur brains anymore because your pastors refuse to allow you the use of it.
it's really pitiful

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by InvertedHammer: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2019
/
That's the man the ever loquacious Fr. Mbaka said is the new mesaiah.

/
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Mycoin:
keep talking trash.
how come you people don't even use ur brains anymore because your pastors refuse to allow you the use of it.
it's really pitiful
Leave that one.

His pastor don collect him brain.Everything na religion for him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2019
vicdom:

And you consider yourself "exposed" with your delusional religious bigotry and brainwashing? You people are more concerned about tribe and religious affiliation than the once you like to accuse of doing what you are the champion of.
Is Atiku not a Muslim? Atiku might even be more religious than Buhari for all we know. Buhari does not go around to mosques preaching and delivering speeches like your demi god Jonathan was doing from church to church while in power. TRASH, PURE TRASH

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by QuotaSystem: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Am a Christian too presently in Kaduna South. this election, I have seen more Christian support Buhari than 2015. Check my comment very well I didn't mention religion.

Ok bro was referring the false narrative.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by orisa37: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Just leave him to his sentiments. The moment I see a man debating serious issues like this in a religious way, I move away from them. I am a God fearing christian and I will vote for president buhari 1 milliom times. Does that make me a muslim? When the north voted obasanjo in during the 1999 elections was it because he is a fanatical muslim? An average northerner is a very honest person and truthful that will always make sides with honest, godly and truthful people. Has nothing to do with religion.

Your experience of the type of Buhari among the Hausa/Fulanis is not sufficient.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by kally32(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Dankwambo ,Atiku, Kwankwaso and Aninu Tambuwal are Christians. Right?
Continue deceiving yourself

Buhari is symbol of Islam and APC is a platform that seems to champion that cause. Buhari is more Islamic than Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, etc. An average Muslim northerner considers religion first in their choice of political office holders. By 2023, put Atiku and Osinbajo and see how the northerners will vote. APC is Islamizing the party in the northern. Take it or leave it.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by kally32(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Buhari is a symbol of Islam and APC is a platform that seems to champion that cause. Buhari is more Islamic than Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, etc. An average Muslim northerner considers religion first in their choice of political office holders. By 2023, put Atiku and Osinbajo and see how the northerners will vote. APC is Islamizing the party in the northern. Take it or leave it.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by MartinsD12(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Governor Dakwambo has lost the Gombe North Senatorial District election, to the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, Sa’idu Alkali. 

From the result announced at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) the collation centre in Malam Sidi of Kwami Local Government Area of Gombe state, Governor Dankwambo lost Gombe North Senatorial District to his APC opponent who polled 152,546 votes.

According to the Returning Officer, Umar Gurama from the Federal Unversity Kashere, Mr Dankwambo polled 88016 votes during Saturday National Assembly elections at the Gombe North Senatorial district in the state.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/25/election-results-governor-dankwambo-loses-gombe-north-senatorial-district-to-apc/

lalastuiclala, seun, mynd44
His body language says it all after he loss the PDP presidential candidate to Atiku, he has not been active in even Campaigning for PDP
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Greystone: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Donmedra post=76092890] seriously I'm shocked, what did this man do to north that the love him like to this?
Even in kwankwanson local government[/quote
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by ollah2: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2019
kally32:

Buhari is a symbol of Islam and APC is a platform that seems to champion that cause. Buhari is more Islamic than Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, etc. An average Muslim northerner considers religion first in their choice of political office holders. By 2023, put Atiku and Osinbajo and see how the northerners will vote. APC is Islamizing the party in the northern. Take it or leave it.

And Christianisation of PDP started years ago in the South

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Raskasal(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Thank you jare. Don't mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Greatzeus(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Wow,God bless you for this honest opinion,may God give you all you need to sponsor your kids to any level they desire in life,amen.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by Caseless: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

don't mind that incoherent kid.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by ebbo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
JaffyJoe:
The claim that Buhari is extremely loved in the north gives me a kick. Where was all this love pre-2015? Same inhabitants in northern nigeria didn't find him attractive enough to give him their vote.

Haba but he as been winning ever since he started contesting in the north, even wen PDP is at there peak of rigging elections,they ve never rigged out Buhari in the core northern states b4 na.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by akintunde63: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Islam!

They see Buhari as second Prophet Mohammed who is ready to offer his life to promote Islamic cause and you can see it from how Buhari appoints cabinet, ministers and give appointments, all to the northern Muslims.

I pity Christians who voted Buhari, I pity them all

Don't even try to play that religion card! I voted Buhari in 2015 & 2019, I am a Christian, a proud follower of Jesus Christ. Try another thing
Re: Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC by mikron(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
akintunde63:

Don't even try to play that religion card! I voted Buhari in 2015 & 2019, I am a Christian, a proud follower of Jesus Christ. Try another thing
same here bro. I don't listen to people like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.