Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election (27634 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Why Many Nigerians Are Scared Of The Year 2019 - Dele Momodu Writes / Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by allthingsgood: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Awww stories that touch

Mumu oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by helinues: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by largeman4u(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
sunnysunny69:

[img]https://i./10jA.gif[/img]
Open your eyes to the reality on ground.
Atiku is not getting 35 percent in this election and saraki is going to jail. His past dealings in Kwara state will be probed. There is no way they won't find something tiny to rope him and even the Offa robbery is enough to start with.

lol

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Lagbaja01(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Your family legacy
Donmedra:
Baba oloye will get a minister slot and will contest in 2023 and he'll win.

Saraki is a legacy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Bambillo: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Dele Momodu is a joker! All your attempts to become the next spokesman of Atiku in government are swiftly fading. You're doomed, man.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki is a legacy

in the next world u mean??
Losers

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by omoharry(f): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki is a legacy
That is if and if Atiku wins..we will know who will be our president by tomorrow .
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki is a legacy

A one time third citizen should become minister, are you okay at all?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Classic case of dickk-succking. cry
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by 1N9a: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki is a legacy
minister From bn no3? That demotion
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by bedspread: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
seunmsg:
PDP clowns now hiding their sorrows behind meaningless epistles. Saraki is a loser. Atiku is losing. Accept your defeat and stop looking for cheap excuses.

Saraki told everybody that cared to listen that he’s not just going to win Kwara, he boasted of winning Lagos for PDP and wining Nigeria for Atiku. He couldn’t even win his local government not to talk of his state. Dude is a fraudster and not any general.
[/s]
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Ijaya123: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Sane way he will write Atiku too for his loss.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by MartinsD12(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2019
ELVISHOT:
He wrote:

"My dear Oloye, DR ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI, I appreciate the battles you fought for Democracy. But for you, and a few others, Nigeria would have been sentenced to a full-blown dictatorship. Because you stood, like the Rock of Gibraltar, elections and politics became full-scale war!

In the last four years, despite your epic support for the Saints, they threw everything at you, but God kept you going, miraculously. Today, as always, I salute your doggedness. You're a General. The best is yet to come" He said.

This is really painful!

See more from⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/dele-momodu-writes-open-letter-to.html
Baba no worry Saraki fought for democracy once Atiku win Saraki will be taken care of
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Ellsaviour67(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki oloye, never again in kwara politics, lai propaganda has done it again
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by akoaki(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2019
ELVISHOT:
He wrote:

"My dear Oloye, DR ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI, I appreciate the battles you fought for Democracy. But for you, and a few others, Nigeria would have been sentenced to a full-blown dictatorship. Because you stood, like the Rock of Gibraltar, elections and politics became full-scale war!

In the last four years, despite your epic support for the Saints, they threw everything at you, but God kept you going, miraculously. Today, as always, I salute your doggedness. You're a General. The best is yet to come" He said.

This is really painful!

See more from⤵

Supporters of impunity.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by timitisco321(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
qualityGod:
Minister in view
if the boss winb:4A68A2BD
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by fredoooooo: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Eleribu Elete ponmo, bloody fool .. e no go better for both of you... bascads
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by VULCAN(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2019
APC and Incompetence.

The mandatory percentage is 25% not 35%.

Only God knows where APC finds all these uninformed jokers whose only work is to type rubbish online.

In the real world they depend on uncles to eat.

They don't read unless the materials sent to them from BMC headquarters.

sunnysunny69:

[img]https://i./10jA.gif[/img]
Open your eyes to the reality on ground.
Atiku is not getting 35 percent in this election and saraki is going to jail. His past dealings in Kwara state will be probed. There is no way they won't find something tiny to rope him and even the Offa robbery is enough to start with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Ijaya123: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Very smart and brave man,kept APC on their toes.

Gave Buhari and his gay cabals sleepless night.

Taught, Oshiomole say Opolo eyes no be open eyes.

Self consolation is allowed.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Moukandjo: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki is a legacy
I love my PDP sycophants! They delude themselves till the end! Funny people! grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by midolian(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2019
seunmsg:
PDP clowns now hiding their sorrows behind meaningless epistles. Saraki is a loser. Atiku is losing. Accept your defeat and stop looking for cheap excuses.

Saraki told everybody that cared to listen that he’s not just going to win Kwara, he boasted of winning Lagos for PDP and wining Nigeria for Atiku. He couldn’t even win his local government not to talk of his state. Dude is a fraudster and not any general.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, wetin Saraki do you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by MadCow1: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2019
I can't wait for Buhari to win and then open Saraki's file...
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Ayobami7(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Wallace2107: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Ayobami7:
hmmmm
ELVISHOT:
He wrote:

This is really painful!

See more from⤵

Ogbeni dele momodu, you are a disgrace sir. no wonder u stooped so low to join issues with a kid like davido. u ar highly compromised sir

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by almarthins(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2019
ELVISHOT:
He wrote:

This is really painful!

See more from⤵

Hypocrisy at its peak. Behind him he is saying another thing. Beware of dele!!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Fadomero(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2019
shut up bunch of looza
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Solo89533: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
OUR NEXT GAME HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED GET REGISTER AND SUBSCRIBE WITH US TODAY 100% FIXED AND ACCURATE WITH NO CHANCE OF LOSING GREEN IS OUR MISSION☘�THE KEY IS BOUND TO CHANGE THE LIVES OF SO MANY ACROSS THE GLOBE TODAY OUR NEST FIXED GAME IS NOW AVAILABLE WITH 50 ODD WHICH AM GIVING OUT THE RATE OF 15K FOR NEW CLIENTS. SO HURRY ����‍♀����‍♀���� UP NOW CALL OR WHATSAPP ME NOW TO WIN BIG +2348166791106

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Chants "Obi" As Sensitive Election Materials Arrive Calabar / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons / Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.