Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election (27552 Views)

Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by mfm04622: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Baba oloye will get a minister slot and will contest in 2023 and he'll win.

Saraki is a legacy

Under which govt? PDP has lost the election! APC has won 4 of the 6 regions. PDP won only Plateau in NC!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by koolgee(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
It's time to accept the defeat and move on
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by MetaPhysical: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm disappointed...after all the accolades and cheering for Saraki as the most astute politician in Nigeria, the best political strategist Nigeria ever had, the slayer of Tinubu...and it all came to words of consolation for the "slayer", this is very disappointing. I expected to see more accolades and cheers going to Saraki by now. What happened to his strategies...?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by adm212144: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kamelot77:
victory to kwarans

nobody is bigger than kwara.

#otoge
welcome to theufnubu slavery
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Basher8583: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Very smart and brave man,kept APC on their toes.

Gave Buhari and his gay cabals sleepless night.

Taught, Oshiomole say Opolo eyes no be open eyes.

So in your useless world Saraki is one you exhude with smartness. With this asertion i deduce you must be clinically dumb. For a bush igbo girl, Im not suprised.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Kamelot77(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
adm212144:
welcome to theufnubu slavery
kwarans are not stupid
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
agbangam:
I will miss him, initially i was angry that he went against his party wish but he made the Senate strong by not been a boy boy to the executive. I don't want the Senate or Rep to go the way of our State house of Assembly.

Actually, you liked him for being grandstanding with the lives of Nigerians. Delaying budget processing for 6 months wasn't the best way "not to be a boy boy to the executive". He almost brought Nigeria to its knees with his actions thinking that he was dealing with Buhari and APC. I'm sure that you missed the picture there
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Mccullum: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ingocof:
The reaon saraki failed was that the people that loved him were not the one that could vote for him, he would have won in the land of Biafra and also if his constituency consists of Fani kayode, Dele momodu and co. He neglected his home, believing he had kwara state in his pocket and was doing big boy all over the federation gaining sympathy from people who can not give him a vote. such a bad miscalculation

You really give the picture of the reasons why Saraki experience the most painful lose. //

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by mabaz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
The thief felt he was popular. He said he will teach them how to defeat tinubu. Last laugh is the best laugh

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by gaskiyamagana: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
qualityGod:
Minister in view
In Biafra Republic.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by dododawa1: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
I blame OKORO people for saraki loss

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Grande007: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Uncle Dele is free to express his opinion. However, I strongly believe if he were to be a Kwaran, he would have a different view of the man, Bukola Saraki. He can kick against constituted authority all in the name of of his version of democracy. This he did against Jonathan and Buhari. On the contrary, you dare not go against him in his home state of Kwara. Even after leaving the office of the Governor, he remain the de-facto C-in-C for the state, while serving as a senator. He deserves no sympathy, he only oppose issues where he stands to gain nothing or has been sidelined. He is an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Mubash087: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki is a legacy
majority of kwarans will never vote for him anymore
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by akintunde63: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
ELVISHOT:
He wrote:

"My dear Oloye, DR ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI, I appreciate the battles you fought for Democracy. But for you, and a few others, Nigeria would have been sentenced to a full-blown dictatorship. Because you stood, like the Rock of Gibraltar, elections and politics became full-scale war!

In the last four years, despite your epic support for the Saints, they threw everything at you, but God kept you going, miraculously. Today, as always, I salute your doggedness. You're a General. The best is yet to come" He said.

This is really painful!

See more from⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/dele-momodu-writes-open-letter-to.html

I know a good prayer mountain Oloye can visit, he needs to throw everything he has into fighting for Atiku's victory, even if he has to fast 50 days and 50 nights. I hope he reads this and take my advise, because if Aftiku loses, Oloye is heading straight for doom from which he'll never recover.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by worworbabe: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ingocof:
The reaon saraki failed was that the people that loved him were not the one that could vote for him, he would have won in the land of Biafra and also if his constituency consists of Fani kayode, Dele momodu and co. He neglected his home, believing he had kwara state in his pocket and was doing big boy all over the federation gaining sympathy from people who can not give him a vote. such a bad miscalculation

This is apt

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by pacespot(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
just believe me when I say things are about to go awkward in your life when you begin to get support from these people from south east. Ebele Jonathan learned the hardest way, now this one, Atiku will learn his own lesson soon.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Dayo33265: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by BabaAroba: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sorry bro....... cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by DTaj: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dele Momodu was one of the big fools in journalism (is Dele ,Momodu truly a journalist but a yellow newspaper writer?) who are NOT from Kwara state, but who pumped up Bukola Saraki's ego like an inflated balloon!

How could you stay in your holes in Lagos, Abuja, and Accra and be hailing a man who has almost zero political value in his home state?

Kwara Central people have spoken; and they spoke SO LOUDLY!

They will speak LOUDER on March 9 2019, by the grace of God, when the last vestiges of Bukola Saraki's arrogant hegemony will be finally uprooted from my dear state!

Let this be a general lesson to ALL political overlords who play God and who think that the world revolves around them alone!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Insectkiller: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
angry grin shocked shocked
It's not only Minister.. it's Ad-Minister in view..
Anofia grin grin
qualityGod:
Minister in view
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by Bigsteveg(m): 6:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki is a legacy

Do you know what it means to be the Senate president. The number three man in the country now becoming a minister, that's downgrading.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election by tesppidd: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2019
This one is still writing letter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / The Fulani Tribe Have Ruled Nigeria More Than Any Tribe / US Prepares For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition, Discloses Fresh Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.