Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. (25594 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by DonCrack: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Police have arrested an Islamic cleric for allegedly defiling a six-year-old girl in his single room apartment at Bariga area of Lagos State. The suspect, AbdulLateef Mustapha (38), was said to have lured the girl into his room when his wife had travelled out of the state for a function.

The incident occurred on February 16 at Mojoyinola Street, Bariga. After the cleric had carnal knowledge of the girl, she told an elderly woman in their compound what her sister’s husband did to her. The woman then raised the alarm and brought it to the attention of a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Child Protection Network.

The Coordinator of Child Protection Network, Somolu Branch, Mr. Toyin Okanlawon, said immediately the information got to the organisation’s notice, the officials moved swiftly and the matter was reported to the police who then arrested Mustapha the following day. He said: “Initially, when the suspect was arrested by policemen from Bariga Division, he denied the allegation.

He said how can he sleep with her wife’s cousin? But when the girl was brought before him, it was then he opened up that he only slept with her thrice.

“When the girl was taken to the hospital, it was confirmed she was defiled and she had also being infected with Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and her bladder had been ruptured which made her to be bedwetting whenever she sleeps.” Some of the friends of the Islamic cleric berated him but were said to have pleaded with the DPO to pardon him.

His wife also reportedly begged for mercy, saying that they would go home and resolve it amicably. But the DPO was said told the suspect’s wife and friends that there was nothing he could do. According to the DPO, the matter is a state case which no one should toy with.

The matter has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigations and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba, for further investigation. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), CSP Chike Oti, promised to get back to our correspondent

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/i-only-slept-with-her-thrice-man.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by myettiallah: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
When the girl was taken to the hospital, it was confirmed she was defiled and she had also being infected with Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and her bladder had been ruptured which made her to be bedwetting whenever she sleeps.

Kai!!!
angry

5 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by cnwamo(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Thrice and he said only even if it's once

I still don't understand how a grown up would see a vulnerable child and have sexual urges angry angry angry angry angry angry

17 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Jenniferblogger: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by jeff1607(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Akonimohate12: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
cow

2 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by freemanbubble: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Okay
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by aziaka111(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
u are stupid like buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by andreme(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Eyaa
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by emmyw(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Chei
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Athena4: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
It's always this people.Why?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by ekaette1621: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Kai Hausa
Kai Muslims
Shame on you guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by SeniorZato(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Opio
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Alvin007: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
cnwamo:
thrice
Only cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by stanley000: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Nothing Muslims love more than underaged girls and goats

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by donskin101: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
The man need to be castrated, idiot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by wizzywise(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Pretenders
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by 12345baba(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
These niggaz
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by tossie101(f): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Afonja again.
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Pavore9: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
” Some of the friends of the Islamic cleric berated him but were said to have pleaded with the DPO to pardon him".....How people summon up courage to plead on behalf of a rapist or a pedophile, still baffles me! angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by kaen1317: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2019
SLEEPING WITH A ONCE IS BAD ENOUGH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Dalby(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
ONLY THREE TIMES
Can you hear yourself cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by wizhack(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:
Afonja again.

undecided
tossie101:
Afonja again.

I will phuck your toto if I catch you.........
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by MARKone(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
These Alphas sha like fork and low key pedophiles

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Darls247: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Na waaao, we they here dey pray make Atiku win, and you're their chasing woman nyash
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Emu4life(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
ekaette1621:
Kai Hausa Kai Muslims Shame on you guys
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Emu4life(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
ekaette1621:
Hypocrite

1 Like

ekaette1621:
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by fredoooooo: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Pavore9:
” [b]Some of the friends of the Islamic cleric berated him but were said to have pleaded with the DPO to pardon him"[/b].....How people summon up courage to plead on behalf of a rapist or a pedophile, still baffles me! angry

I still don't understand , those bastards should also be jailed .
Why is it that many people see abnormal things as normal ... how can a nation move forward with this type of mentality angry

6 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Pavore9: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
fredoooooo:

I still don't understand , those bastards should also be jailed .
Why is it that many people see abnormal things as normal ... how can a nation move forward with this type of mentality angry

I wonder!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Marine Police Officer Who Was Ambushed In Delta Recovered. Graphic Photo / SARS Operatives Gun Down Armed Robbers After Shootout In Imo. Graphic Photos / Gateman And Driver Engage In A Bitter Fight Over Seniority In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.