Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. (25599 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Okunrinogun: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Did i just hear thrice, even my girlfriend of 2 years i only rape her once
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Chrysz(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
And wife begging for mercy....

2 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Owoloma: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2019
DonCrack:
Police have arrested an Islamic cleric for allegedly defiling a six-year-old girl in his single room apartment at Bariga area of Lagos State. The suspect, AbdulLateef Mustapha (38), was said to have lured the girl into his room when his wife had travelled out of the state for a function.

The incident occurred on February 16 at Mojoyinola Street, Bariga. After the cleric had carnal knowledge of the girl, she told an elderly woman in their compound what her sister’s husband did to her. The woman then raised the alarm and brought it to the attention of a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Child Protection Network.

The Coordinator of Child Protection Network, Somolu Branch, Mr. Toyin Okanlawon, said immediately the information got to the organisation’s notice, the officials moved swiftly and the matter was reported to the police who then arrested Mustapha the following day. He said: “Initially, when the suspect was arrested by policemen from Bariga Division, he denied the allegation.

He said how can he sleep with her wife’s cousin? But when the girl was brought before him, it was then he opened up that he only slept with her thrice.

“When the girl was taken to the hospital, it was confirmed she was defiled and she had also being infected with Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and her bladder had been ruptured which made her to be bedwetting whenever she sleeps.” Some of the friends of the Islamic cleric berated him but were said to have pleaded with the DPO to pardon him.

His wife also reportedly begged for mercy, saying that they would go home and resolve it amicably. But the DPO was said told the suspect’s wife and friends that there was nothing he could do. According to the DPO, the matter is a state case which no one should toy with.

The matter has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigations and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba, for further investigation. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), CSP Chike Oti, promised to get back to our correspondent

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/i-only-slept-with-her-thrice-man.html?m=1

can anything good comes out from locally enslave and typical Tinubu APC supporters?
Tinubu has changed their brain to evil demonic machine.
backward thinkers.
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Jabioro: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2019
His jail term and condition of serving should be multply by three..he needed tripple jail term..Steeewpid!!!

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Trippledee(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Shekau
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by adisabarber(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Once is more than enough
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by chiedu7: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2019
stanley000:
Nothing Muslims love more than underaged girls and goats
grin
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Rimfa: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Jabioro:
His jail term and condition of serving should be multply by three..he needed tripple jail term..Steeewpid!!!

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Od1n: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2019
If this one na "Cleric", what would then be the behavior of the mosque members or whatever? cheesy
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Pavore9:
” Some of the friends of the Islamic cleric berated him but were said to have pleaded with the DPO to pardon him".....How people summon up courage to plead on behalf of a rapist or a pedophile, still baffles me! angry

His wife also begged
His wife whose sister was defiled and raped?
That’s when I gave up

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Od1n: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Okunrinogun:

Dear Lord, what is wrong with you people?
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by stanliwise(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Okunrinogun:

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Amuluonyenaego: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2019
IMAM grin
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Bobnotrouble: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Point of correction!
He's not an Islamic cleric.
Rather, he could be best described as a hypocritical Muslim.
I wish he could be given the fitting Shariah Judgement.
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Zeinymira(f): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2019
May we not bring a monster into the family as a spouse. Haba, your wife sis?
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Brightest04(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2019
They're all evil,the man,the wife and the friends pleading to set the madman free.They'rs not even concerned about the little innocent child whose life has probably been destroyed.
Shame on them all!
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by yungolumix112(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Wetin concerned me self

1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by apelike1: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
DonCrack:
Police have arrested an Islamic cleric for allegedly defiling a six-year-old girl in his single room apartment at Bariga area of Lagos State. The suspect, AbdulLateef Mustapha (38), was said to have lured the girl into his room when his wife had travelled out of the state for a function.

The incident occurred on February 16 at Mojoyinola Street, Bariga. After the cleric had carnal knowledge of the girl, she told an elderly woman in their compound what her sister’s husband did to her. The woman then raised the alarm and brought it to the attention of a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Child Protection Network.

The Coordinator of Child Protection Network, Somolu Branch, Mr. Toyin Okanlawon, said immediately the information got to the organisation’s notice, the officials moved swiftly and the matter was reported to the police who then arrested Mustapha the following day. He said: “Initially, when the suspect was arrested by policemen from Bariga Division, he denied the allegation.

He said how can he sleep with her wife’s cousin? But when the girl was brought before him, it was then he opened up that he only slept with her thrice.

“When the girl was taken to the hospital, it was confirmed she was defiled and she had also being infected with Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and her bladder had been ruptured which made her to be bedwetting whenever she sleeps.” Some of the friends of the Islamic cleric berated him but were said to have pleaded with the DPO to pardon him.

His wife also reportedly begged for mercy, saying that they would go home and resolve it amicably. But the DPO was said told the suspect’s wife and friends that there was nothing he could do. According to the DPO, the matter is a state case which no one should toy with.

The matter has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigations and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba, for further investigation. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), CSP Chike Oti, promised to get back to our correspondent

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/i-only-slept-with-her-thrice-man.html?m=1

Muhammed in the Quran defile 8 yrs old Ahisa, so what's the big deal undecided
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by adontcare(f): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Brightest04:
They're all evil,the man,the wife and the friends pleading to set the madman free.They'rs not even concerned about the little innocent child whose life has probably been destroyed.
Shame on them all!
its sad.
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by lagdmark(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2019
Muslim clerics; eating pork meat is Haram, but Drug addiction and raping babies are allowed.
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2019
Nigerian negroes= anti feminists= animals= pedophiles
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by tourphland(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2019
See his head, and he prays to God.sef wtf
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by CoolVoice(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Imagine the wife begging... Smh... Someone you suppose to break his head.. some women Sha...

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by Royemus: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
You "only" slept with her thrice And you call that only
That means if given the opportunity, you will even do more.
May God help us
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by delishpot: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
I keep saying it, the average Nigerian man a rapist. Mothers, hide your daughters from their fathers, grand fathers, neighbours and even brothers. Raise your sons well so that they will know that raping is a crime before man and a sin before God. No matter how you guys deny it, I maintain my stance and am not appologetic. Good people like me hard to find for Nigeria. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by akdjr(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why can't men take eyes off their wife's sister? I remember a coworker boosting that he Bleep his wife sister when he saw her unclad in the living room at the middle of the night and since then he has been sleeping with her. I lost my respect for him since that day. I will feel so ashamed if I see my wife sister naked body by mistake.
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by PapaAdanna: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Is he not an Afonja
They do well in such things
Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by omoteacher(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

It seems the girl child needs serious protection from our laws. No 2-3 days pass by with out reading minor being defile. Our laws are too lenient that's why we keep reading all these poo everytime.

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. by geonath(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Am not understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) / Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.