Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady (6677 Views)

I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. / Plateau Killings: We Did Not Kill Anybody – Herdsmen / I Can Kill Anybody And Go Unpunished - SARS Official Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P99jBvfCJs

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to clap back at her critics who criticized her for sleeping with a dog.

The lady whose identity is yet to be identified was called out by Nigerians for sleeping with a dog.
The lady in a video made it clear that she did not kill anyone. "I only slept with a dog. I did not kill anybody", she said.

She claimed in the video that she was paid N1.1m to sleep with the dog. She also stated that most of her critics have not seen N1.1m naira before.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-QwcwoG5H/

lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.

I don't support her and I don't judge her.

We sin differently.

Islandlady and MadamVanessa you guys should stop jumping on the threads I create. I hate fake people. I hate people who are not proud of their gender. Why do you guys chose to use female accounts to access Nairaland? You guys better go to romance section and play because that's where you guys belong.

Meanwhile, here is our next GCFR

4 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Daniel7543: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.
You're a mumu girl

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
You all flocks together.

In saner clime You and your likes are to be confined together with animals and separately from human.

FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

10 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You all flocks together.

Very sad.

You all needs to be confined separately from human
At least we are better than rapists.

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Who are rapists?
FutureIsFemale:

2 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Dproperties: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na still person pikin o
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
This one just want to trend. No be the same person wey dey the video. At least,the person in the video is dark and a bit chubby.

11 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Islandlady(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rubbish this is not the lady jareh

But all of you are mad including FutureIsFemale saying rubbish above and trying to justify this rubbish, I am a lady and I strongly conderm this!!!
What is bad is bad
Oponu

15 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Mrsoft3(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Let it be known to humankind that when the order of life is being tampered with there is always a repercussion that affect not just only the person responsible but to all human in general.

Condem evil,don't ever condole it. We are in perilous times, and the judgement of God will come soon.

10 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by kelvincoke(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is not funny again

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Mfetenang: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
She must be a Biafran woman, only a Biafran would do anything for money.
Shameless people.

6 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Rubbish this is not the lady jareh

But all of you are mad including FutureIsFemale saying rubbish above and trying to justify this rubbish, I am a lady and I strongly conderm this!!!
What is bad is bad
Oponu
Why are you ashamed of your gender? Why do you chose to operate with a female account? I thought you men claim superior so why want to be a woman?

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Legendforte: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
I can't question her personal life but I am afraid of zoonosis and epidemiological issues that her lifestyles poses.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by habsydiamond(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yeh... U dey fuvck dog with confidence.. Clap for urself... In short, ur mama don use yansh burn fire oo

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Moferere: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
And she unashamedly said she slept with a dog?

God when will rapture come?
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Islandlady(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why are you ashamed of your gender? Why do you chose to operate with a female account? I thought you men claim superior so why want to be a woman?
look I think you need help, so because I did not join you in justifying this rubbish from our fellow gender, that makes me a man...I laugh at your delusions

Didn't I told you never to quote or mention me in all these your rubbish! Seek help b4 it's too late!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
look I think you need help, so because I did not join you in justifying this rubbish from our fellow gender, that makes me a man...I laugh at your delusions

Didn't I told you never to quote or mention me in all these your rubbish! Seek help b4 it's too late!
See this slow poke who jumps on every thread I create telling me not to quote him.

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by LogicBomb8: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Minime10(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to clap back at her critics who criticized her for sleeping with a dog.

The lady whose identity is yet to be identified was called out by Nigerians for sleeping with a dog.
The lady in a video made it clear that she did not kill anyone. "I only slept with a dog. I did not kill anybody", she said.

She claimed in the video that she was paid N1.1m to sleep with the dog. She also stated that most of her critics have not seen N1.1m naira before.

Watch the video here:

lalasticlala

She even look more like a dog herself grin
Men I pity una.
Na wetin dog eat remain na im some of una dey eat now grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by ThatsONYI: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

I can't and won't judge nobody, live your life; as long as you ain't pushing your opinion down my throat or causing any harm.

But bxtch, don't try to rub it on our fxcking face - that you got fxcking 1.5 mi naira from that shxt?? Like wtf? Bxtch, who is you asking if they seen 1.5 mil??

Enjoy your 5min fame, stxpid sluttyaxs doggy bxtch!
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Toktee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Look nobody carry you go where you were raped... having said that if all men are rapists then your father and brothers are also rapists.

4 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by colorsofrainbow: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

Even the devil quotes the Bible,but to suite his evil.
So no surprise here.

5 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by RoxyBrownAutos: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
So proud to sale herself to animal because of #1.1m.You can make this money honourably through legitimate means and Faith in God.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by BigYash: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Bitch m not surprised at your statement up there.. Keep on justifying rubbish... Keep it up..

7 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Kingcalls: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
This gender is really as dumb as 4k.... I dont comot hand for this gender mata

2 Likes

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Kam2021: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmm..1 million sef if you see am for 1k notes you go dey wonder wether nah the big one million so talked about be this? E better say you use vibrator dem dan dog..chaiii tueehhhh..nah men I dey pity pass..where una go chok mouth, dog don turn rough handle am..chaiii it's a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Maxxim: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na just the crazy STDs wey go dey rampant dey worry me
God airpus
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Kingcalls: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

But u can cast stone on men that cheat ... u no well , I swear.... u need psychiatric help
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by joyandfaith: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P99jBvfCJs

Bestiality is a criminal offence. Those involved in the act should be arrested.

lalasticlala
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by fergie001: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't know what's the fuss about?

A dog slept with a dog...So?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Shetemi12(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na lie..no be this one sleep with an

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three UNIPORT Students Burnt To Death For Stealing / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics / Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri That Killed One( Robbers Arrested Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.