Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment (611 Views)

Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment by Styluscrib(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
If you know you know,
Please do not bite the finger that feeds you nor scatters the ladders that lifted you a top.
Recall how Bukola betrayed HIS Father before He died, little did he know that the efficacy of The CURSES placed on HIM by his Late FATHER will come so soon,
Oh dear!
A lesson for the Future.

1 Like

Re: How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment by Chuks9000: 9:14am On Feb 25, 2019
Styluscrib:
If you know you know,
Please do not bite the finger that feeds you nor scatters the ladders that lifted you a top.
Recall how Bukola betrayed HIS Father before He died, little did he know that the efficacy of The CURSES placed on HIM by his Late FATHER will come so soon,
Oh dear!
A lesson for the Future.
Guy I don't understand you o. The man completed 2 terms as a governor and a term as a senator. Please if he is under a curse, tell us what you have achieved and state if yours is not cursed x 100.
Let's leave gossips and deal with national issues. Our mumu don do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment by Styluscrib(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Chuks9000:

Guy I don't understand you o. The man completed 2 terms as a governor and a term as a senator. Please if he is under a curse, tell us what you have achieved and state if yours is not cursed x 100.
Let's leave gossips and deal with national issues. Our mumu don do.

Please read the extract and don't emotional about this,
I was in Ilorin, so I have the clues of what I said.
Fact finding Assignment for you.
Cheers
Re: How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment by Chuks9000: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Styluscrib:

Cheers
I understand your point initially.
What I am asking Nigerians to focus on is:
Compare monies spent by our public officers against their achievements. Accountability!
Them say them say will not do us any good.
What Saraki senior said to junior has no bearing with good roads, quality and affordable health care, adequate security etc for the people of Kwara and Nigerians at large.
Chai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment by Styluscrib(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Chuks9000:

I understand your point initially.
What I am asking Nigerians to focus on is:
Compare monies spent by our public officers against their achievements. Accountability!
Them say them say will not do us any good.
What Saraki senior said to junior has no bearing with good roads, quality and affordable health care, adequate security etc for the people of Kwara and Nigerians at large.
Chai.

OK.
You have a good point.
Let's just put in our best to make this nation a good and affordable place for living.
Re: How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment by Holyson213: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Styluscrib:

Cheers

This one you are Fact finding assignments okay let me give you one.

Between your present situation and Saraki situation, which person shoes you go like day?

For me even my guy Way day fix Air condition for Saraki four duplexes, him condition better pass your own. Air Condition filler oo he got two cars and a 4 bedroom. Who know you lol Analysts
Re: How SARAKI Bukola CURSED And Instant Judgment by Chuks9000: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Styluscrib:

OK.
You have a good point.
Let's just put in our best to make this nation a good and affordable place for living.
God will continue to bless you.
Please help spread the proper gospel to help Nigerians decide on the ways forward.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Unity Forum/lamist Group Pledges Support For Adebayo Adelabu / I Dont Care If I Lost-elrufai / Kano State Police Commissioner Call In A Radio Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.