Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election (47548 Views)

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Yemisi87: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
I laughed on Monday morning when some people were praising INEC for great job done. The main sensitive area is not casting of the vote, it is the collation of the result. That's where the rigging takes place. I don't blame INEC 100% the issue here is the loyalty of our security agents in protecting the INEC officials when need be.

2 Likes

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by SaintLucia: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:
hahahha pain am lol
Lol coming from an Orangutan whose candidate his about to lose election. U go wail till 2023. Hahaha Olori pelebe omo roforofo.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by RTSC: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
brightalo17:

Illiterate is when you wanted the same thing to happen before you call it influencing an election.

I don't know how some of you reason like dumb.
Wanted what same thing to happen?
Is this guy nuts?
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by brightalo17: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Wanted what same thing to happen?
Is this guy nuts?
you no get talk .
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Osyabj:

That's right, the evil international fugitive thief, Atiku, wants to inflate the results in the SE and then post fake results and claim that they won and then invite the unelected Trump to invade Nigeria

It will NEVER happen.

El Rufai, has warned these Republican racists, bigots, to never ever interfere in Nigerian politics or.... Body bads

No force on this planet, including Trump, can stop Buhari from kicking the international thief, Atiku back to Dubai.
wetin dey do u?

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Lol coming from an Orangutan whose candidate his about to lose election. U go wail till 2023. Hahaha Olori pelebe omo roforofo.
orie ko pe
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Edet08(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
iSpread:

da, ke suk tia... be careful
Sai... Nkakkad Uyo
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by NkayStory(f): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Obi is coming out in 2023 for pdp, hopefully.
He has built his mark already with widespread support everywhere.

Given how terrible buhari has been and will be, I am certain obi can win against any other southern apc candidate.

Are you sure?...well lets see.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by SaintLucia: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:
orie ko pe
Omo ale o du gan. Iwo, FFK ati Remo Omoburuku ma wail till 2023 ni.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Omo ale o du gan. Iwo, FFK ati Remo Omoburuku ma wail till 2023 ni.
grin grin ko ni da fun baba e ati iya e. Iwo ni Omo ale
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by SaintLucia: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:
grin grin ko ni da fun baba e ati iya e. Iwo ni Omo ale
Lol oda ma binu OMOLASAN. How about that?
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by CoolAmbience(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
tribalistseun:
I knew Buhari have evil intention to retain power,

The grand plan was kill as many people using the military so that people won't come out to vote in the south south and southeast.

Then Tinubu bullion van money is for preventing Igbos from voting in the southwest.

They will all die painfully very soon

My friend, go and sleep abeg!

You sit under a tree in your village to rubbish.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Lol oda ma binu OMOLASAN. How about that?
lol... I am done bro.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by sophiathefirst: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The man is a bigger failure than Jonathan, he took us backwards and people are celebrating him for selfish interests.
We need a total overhaul of the system as I believe that if a younger and more upright candidate was presented by PDP, they would have blown Buhari and APC apart.

PDP did a sham primary that wasn't going to improve their chance of winning and presented a bad candidate.
So buhari will allow a young person to take over. A person that is inexperienced on the polities of Nigeria election. Common whatever he is trying to do Atiku, much more worse will be done to the young candidates.
I blame every Nigerian who voted for this man in power. It will take God divine intervention to make the will of the people to come true.
This is the height of rigging for an election that even has to do with a smart card reader.
Truly shaking my head for people that believed buhari and Apc
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by lookingfly: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
cutesmilez:
How did we get here as a country?
you people's hatred for gej brought you here.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by cutesmilez(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
lookingfly:
you people's hatred for gej brought you here.
I have always been on GEJ's path

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by mindtricks: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
cutesmilez:
How did we get here as a country?
Exactly the question to ask.
And there'snt even any sign that things will get better.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by mindtricks: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yemisi87:
I laughed on Monday morning when some people were praising INEC for great job done. The main sensitive area is not casting of the vote, it is the collation of the result. That's where the rigging takes place. I don't blame INEC 100% the issue here is the loyalty of our security agents in protecting the INEC officials when need be.
True. There are many stages, and points where things can be tampered with. The unfortunate thing is even after the election, the "winners" will still choose not to work for the benefit of the common man. Their selfish interest is all that really matters to them.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by realtyson: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
mancheeutd:

grin grin grin let's start from your father's compound...oh I forgot your father no get compound. Oponu
My father no get compound o. Bt shey ur fada last name na compound, middle name na fool. Oponu
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by realtyson: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Marvins0009:

So you and your family can die in that explosion �
Haba y would someone like.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Dayo75253: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by iSpread(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Edet08:
Sai... Nkakkad Uyo
da adodia?
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The man is a bigger failure than Jonathan, he took us backwards and people are celebrating him for selfish interests.
We need a total overhaul of the system as I believe that if a younger and more upright candidate was presented by PDP, they would have blown Buhari and APC apart.

PDP did a sham primary that wasn't going to improve their chance of winning and presented a bad candidate
That is where PDP bleeped up. Atiku can never be an option.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by chozzy: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
tribalistseun:
I knew Buhari have evil intention to retain power,

The grand plan was kill as many people using the military so that people won't come out to vote in the south south and southeast.

Then Tinubu bullion van money is for preventing Igbos from voting in the southwest.

They will all die painfully very soon
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Edet08(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
iSpread:

da adodia?
Da se mi do o...
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by lookingfly: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
cutesmilez:
I have always been on GEJ's path
he was the leader that would have taken us to the promise land.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by mancheeutd(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
realtyson:

My father no get compound o. Bt shey my mother last name na compound, middle name na fool. I am Oponu

Fixed
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by realtyson: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
mancheeutd:

My father no get compound o. Bt shey my mother last name na compound, middle name na fool. I am Oponu
Ode!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.