Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Am Finished ... I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Finished ... I Need Help (726 Views)

I Have HIV I Am Finished. / Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother / ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finished ... I Need Help by otobasin2323(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2019
I am in big soup my girlfriend is pregnant and I don't know what to do... Am still a student ... As I was about. Planning on going back to school on sunday my girlfriend called me and said she is pregnant.... I don't know what to do.. If she keeps it my education is terminated... Pls I need help on any abortion pill ... Pls no one should blame me it was the strike and loneliness that cause it... Pls help a fellow Nlander
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by Chuks9000: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2019
otobasin2323:
I am in big soup my girlfriend is pregnant and I don't know what to do... Am still a student ... As I was about. Planning on going back to school on sunday my girlfriend called me and said she is pregnant.... I don't know what to do.. If she keeps it my education is terminated... Pls I need help on any abortion pill ... Pls no one should blame me it was the strike and loneliness that cause it... Pls help a fellow Nlander
Hehehehe
Your own just start.
Have you confirmed if she is really pregnant?
If your education was at risk, your letter i would have refused to stand.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by otobasin2323(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Chuks9000:

Hehehehe
Your own just start.
Have you confirmed if she is really pregnant?
If your education was at risk, your letter i would have refused to stand.

What if it hunts me in future... Is better off been terminated
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by oldman112(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Your baby worth the termination of your education. Is yours bro, any other decision is filled with regrets.
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by LuciferApostle: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2019
otobasin2323:

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an Afonja to take responsibility for his own pregnancy.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by Chuks9000: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2019
otobasin2323:

I'm sure you ain't scared of the future that's why you dared the consequences.
I'm talking to Nigerians generally, don't do the crime if you cant do the time.
Condom is far cheaper than an abortion.
If you accept responsibility for that mistake, then help is on the way...
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by meobizy(f): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2019
OP, I wish her a safe delivery.
Welcome to the fathers’ club.
I will join you in many years time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by otobasin2323(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2019
LuciferApostle:

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an Afonja to take responsibility for his own pregnancy.

*spits angry
am not an afonja
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by ekene101: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
otobasin2323:
am not an afonja
better leave it and tell your folks about it,what if she dies during the process
Then matter you dey hide for mama and papa,na police station and court them go come dey start to dey settle am with money wey dem no get.
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by shege45: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
otobasin2323:
as a student you shouldn’t be doing raw
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by hidhrhis(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Keep the baby bro my friend just gave birth to the girl he impregnated last year u are not the first be u won't be the last
Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by hidhrhis(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Keep the baby bro my friend girlfriend just gave birth last week u are not the first be u won't be the last

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by obembeman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
please leave that pregnancy, don't terminate the baby.. wetin dey sweet dey pain.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished ... I Need Help by DaddyELEPHANT: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2019
otobasin2323:

nothing will happen to your education Let her keep the baby, you will be glad she did in few years time. My wife is also pregnant and I must tell you, there alot of people still looking for a baby yet to get one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Sleep With Garlic Under Your Pillow / CORONAVIRUS: UNIBEN Produce Ventilator That Works Without Electricity For 1 Hour / I Can not Perceive Or Smell anything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.