Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? (29681 Views)

Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Tinubu: " O To Gee" For Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by blowjob: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
TINUBU IS BLESSED ..

SARAKI IS CURSED..

PMB HAS INTEGRITY

ATIKU IS A THIEF

SAI BABA..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Raskasal(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
yemmight:
We don't want otoge in Lagos. We are very okay here.

Make them hear
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
awelekiti:
. A vote from my wife and Inlaws are equally mine. Get that into your brain sir.
lol. And you boast about how Ekiti will deliver for Atiku. Hope your wife and in-laws delivered?
Hope you are delivering for Atiku in Lagos sir?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Lufthansa: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2019
So who told you Saraki has been fighting Kwarans course?
Africana1123:
Am.a pdp supporter, lagosian Have sense they can never do o to ge for tinubu, because you don’t retire there political icon, kwara will surely regret there action because they can never have power in federal government again, nobody to fight for them again , they will soon regret there action ✅
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by TheCOOLEST(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Because tinubu didn't kill lagosians like saraki did to offa people

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by IvarTheBoneless: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Are you tired of insulting my parents?

Look at the updated comment. I didn't insult them. YOU described them grin

Chicken! Now go and cry more. I am ruthless tongue
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by imam07: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After years of slavery, Kwarans have succeeded in liberating themselves from Saraki dynasty's grip. Why Can't Lagosians free themselves from Tinubu's yoke?
if saraki did what tinubu did in Lagos, kwarans will not votee him out. Worst of tinubu is better than best of saraki. Tinubu is doing chop make i chop while saraki is chopping alone. Tinubu dey cut u with blade and putting iodine and plaster while saraki is cutting you with a e and putting pepper.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by biosilicon: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2019
bash8936:
What?
It seems you don't like the unity in Lagos abi.
enemy of progress.
A place everyone can come and live in peace and harmony.
Imagine Rivers that have diverse leadership, look at what is happening there.
Abeg Tinubu is best thing to have ever happened to Lagos State. Yes he stole money but 80% of his investment is in Lagos to recreate jobs and most importantly he's not a bigot or tribalist like majority of Nigeria Leader's. He allows all tribe to flourish and owned Asset in peace in the State. Am from Kogi but I wish we have a leader like him in my State. Not stupid people that will steal and take it abroad

Lolzz. i don't understand, are you saying their is not supposed to be peace and harmony without tinubu? so you agree he steals? do you know the investments tinubu has abroad? did you say jobs, for how many people abeg? WAKE UP!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by hope4life: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After years of slavery, Kwarans have succeeded in liberating themselves from Saraki dynasty's grip. Why Can't Lagosians free themselves from Tinubu's yoke?

I've said the same thing.God has used 'O to ge' to break the power in Ibadan-Adedibu,now Ilorin -Saraki,the next one 2023 is Lagos-Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
I think every state need a Tinubu compared to Saraki.Tinubu has successfully made lagos the best and most developed state in Nigeria
Pdp is one evil party that must not allowed in any state
wer is d development oga with d amount of money in Lagos...just say tinubu is a smart politicians who knows hw to carry a lot of power brokers along...if na infrastructure Lagos needs to do more lets put sentiment aside and say things as it ought to be...Lagos can be better if the funds in her are well managed

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2019
dipopooo:
Lagosian can't say O TO GE to Tinubu simply because he's the brain behind the development in Lagos.. Flatigos have refused to leave simply because Lagos is far far better than the whole South east..

Unfortunately, flatigos(yiboribos) are so comfortable in our land to have the gut to gang up against us... No Wahala... We will show them pepper after the election

Awon omoale radarada
Tinubu is part of the reason why many non-indigenes keep trooping to Lagos. He has laid a good foundation and has always demanded performance from his candidates.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by IvarTheBoneless: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
You even edited out where I reported you to the in order not to futher alert them. I thought you were not scared? grin

Nah. I am not scared of YOU.

But you are obviously shiiting your pants seeing me.

Hence crying and reporting me. I crushed you. tongue

Yes i might be banned, but you wouldn't forget me in a hurry, that's for sure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by dannybrasky(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Which fight has Saraki fought for them?
What has Saraki done for them?
What are the things they have benefited from Saraki right from when he was a governor till Senate presido?
I'm waiting for a reply on the few questions I highlighted sir/ma

Africana1123:
Am.a pdp supporter, lagosian Have sense they can never do o to ge for tinubu, because you don’t retire there political icon, kwara will surely regret there action because they can never have power in federal government again, nobody to fight for them again , they will soon regret there action ✅
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by LoveMachine(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Can u compare Kwara's IGR to that of Lagos?

It's a useless discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--5IlljO78
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by erinalex: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Africana1123:

Pls always think very well, before u post trash

Pls am not saying u should Not abuse me

But before u curse me

Answer this question 1st

Of what benefit is federal government power to d people of Kwara ?

And , what were those things , that d out going Senate president brought to kwara from d federal government ?

answer 1st, before abuse pls.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Gandollaar(f): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Look at the updated comment. I didn't insult them. YOU described them grin

Chicken! Now go and cry more. I am ruthless tongue
I dare you insult my parents or anyone's again in this place. Even if you are Seun the owner, the rules here are binding on you if you decide to post a comment.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Daphresh: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu is like the rat that bites you and blows you at the same time... When Lagosians are ready they'll butt him out too.

Meanwhile, Banky W did really well without the support of the 'godfather' which implies that Lagosians will be FREE when they are ready!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by azpekuliar: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
I think every state need a Tinubu compared to Saraki.Tinubu has successfully made lagos the best and most developed state in Nigeria
Pdp is one evil party that must not allowed in any state

Stop celebrating mediocrity. Lagos had a head-start that other cities/states in Nigeria did not have so it is unfair to compare Lagos to a Benue for instance. Are you aware that Lagos was not even a part of the Southern Protectorate of Nigeria until 1906? Lagos should be compared with cities like Singapore, Melbourne, Paris, Jo'burg or even Kigali then you will see the truth laid bare before your eyes.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Gandollaar(f): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Nah. I am not scared of YOU.

But you are obviously shiiting your pants seeing me.

Hence crying and reporting me. I crushed you. tongue

Yes i might be banned, but you wouldn't forget me in a hurry, that's for sure grin grin
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Kelvinkate: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Africana1123:
Of what relevance is the power in federal government if it doesn't reflect on the well being of it's people?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by IvarTheBoneless: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
I dare you insult my parents or anyone's again in this place. Even if you are the owner, the rules here are binding on you if you decide to post a comment.

Yeah. I give official cars to my most loyal butt tonguers. I can see you are desperate to join grin

You would always remember meeting me
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Denikayan: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
What kind of nonsense comparison are you trying to make

Lagos has been the capital city of Nigeria since 1960 after it was moved from Calabar.

It is Federal government of Nigeria that built all the magnificient structures you see in Lagos today.

Name the structures Tinubu built in Lagos

3rd Mainland bridge and most bridges linking Lagos cities were built by federal government of Nigeria under the military government, and most of these structures are dilapidated before your own eyes without Lagos government being able to even maintain them.

Go round Lagos, most inter city roads are gone....Lagos have no road again.

The only laudable project started by Lagos is the Badagry railway to west africa which has been lingering since 2007...

The developments you see in Lagos are built by private organizations and individuals who reside in Lagos and have their investments in Lagos...Lagos is dying and going back due to Tinubu's grip and greed, kiss the truth angry
[/s]
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
It's gonna happen one day, you just watch out
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by bash8936: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2019
biosilicon:

Lolzz. i don't understand, are you saying their is not supposed to be peace and harmony without tinubu? so you agree he steals? do you know the investments tinubu has abroad? did you say jobs, for how many people abeg? WAKE UP!!

You're the Stupid one here.....
You have political leaders in Nigeria and your State. Compare anyone with achievement and impact like Tinubu. If you hate someone still try and say the truth. Tinubu tried for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
ajon1:
lol. And you boast about how Ekiti will deliver for Atiku. Hope your wife and in-laws delivered?
Hope you are delivering for Atiku in Lagos sir?
Atiku got far above his 40% vote, didn't he? It's still a win for him.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Corrinthians(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why can't ibos do otoge for Kwekweremadu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by capitalzero: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:

kwarans are wiser than lagosians. and I will not blame them too much pollutants will impair their thinking ability.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by leriment: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu case different from saraki. and those tinubu brings up front are really brain people.. but also one day no dynasty last for ever

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Gandollaar(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Mouth Gig:
TINUBU IS BLESSED ..

SARAKI IS CURSED..

PMB HAS INTEGRITY

ATIKU IS A THIEF

SAI BABA..
Someone should have given her lover a blowjoob instead oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election / Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love / Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.