Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? (29645 Views)

Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Tinubu: " O To Gee" For Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by ofiko123(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Jagaban of borgu...
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Quorax: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
I think every state need a Tinubu compared to Saraki.Tinubu has successfully made lagos the best and most developed state in Nigeria
Pdp is one evil party that must not allowed in any state
You are wrong. Tinubu did narrriiin. Lagos has always has that natural tendencies to be ahead. It has nothing to do with Tinubu.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Lagosians have resigned to fate

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Qudus08(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Lagos people are stupid
am sure the person this text is a fool and absolutely immoral

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by meccuno: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
I think every state need a Tinubu compared to Saraki.Tinubu has successfully made lagos the best and most developed state in Nigeria
Pdp is one evil party that must not allowed in any state
developed? is there another lagos we dont know about? and please what is your definition of development?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by hazvat(f): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Lagos people are stupid

You talk from you anus. Oponu
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by vibrant40(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Africana1123:
Am.a pdp supporter, lagosian Have sense they can never do o to ge for tinubu, because you don’t retire there political icon, kwara will surely regret there action because they can never have power in federal government again, nobody to fight for them again , they will soon regret there action ✅
Like he has been fighting for them before. They want who will fight for them not his pocket like the outgoing Senate president.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Is it your Lagos?

Is it your Kwara or is it your Nigeria?
SMDH for your nativity.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Gandollaar(f): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yeah. I give official cars to my most loyal butt tonguers. I can see you are desperate to join grin

You would always remember meeting me
You can run diarrhea from your mouth, it's your call. But I dare you insult anyone's parents here again. Till then, fvck off!
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Olumyco(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
What kind of nonsense comparison are you trying to make

Lagos has been the capital city of Nigeria since 1960 after it was moved from Calabar. This means Lagos enjoyed federal government development just like Abuja today. Can any Abuja Mayor claim he built or developed Abuja to what it is today 90% of developments in Abuja is built by Federal Government. and mind you, Abuja became Nigeria's capital from 1991 december, now compare it with Lagos that became the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 january.

It is Federal government of Nigeria that built all the magnificent structures you see in Lagos today, quote me anywhere any day any time.

Name the structures Tinubu built in Lagos, name one if not planting flowers, building roundabouts and brt lanes, what else can Tinubu + Fashola + Ambode boast of as their developmental achievement in Lagos since democracy kicked off in 1999

3rd Mainland bridge and most bridges linking Lagos cities were built by federal government of Nigeria under the military government, and most of these structures are dilapidated before your own eyes without Lagos government being able to even maintain them.

Go round Lagos, most inter city roads are gone....Lagos have no road again.

The only laudable project started by Lagos is the Badagry railway to west africa which has been lingering since 2007...

The developments you see in Lagos are built by private organizations and individuals who reside in Lagos and have their investments in Lagos...Lagos is dying and going back due to Tinubu's grip and greed, kiss the truth angry

Sir you cant say Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode did not try in Lagos. Infact for your information the foundation of modern lagos was laid in 2007. Can you compare lagos of 30 or 40 years ago to what is obtainable today?

I agree with you on the federal input but the state govt did more. Do you know lagos GDP now? Do you know many infrastructures that has been done and those currently going on?

I agree they could have done more but what is on ground is obvious and we should not discredit it
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Abimbola198212: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu will kill them all
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Ojiofor: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
campusblack10:
every politician has thier own thug.Oluomo's intimidates who wants to be intimidated but saraki's thugs kill who go to collect thier hard earn money in bank.

Only a criminal leader will engage the services of touts and thugs.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25/02/19
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by wowcatty: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Write it down, you will die before Tinubu.
nkwuocha:
Lol
What God plan for TINUBU is not O te ge. grin
God's plan for TINUBU is to remove him suddenly from this earth,just the way he removed his sons he used as sacrifices.His time is almost here.
Remember God's judgment is often swift.... cool

And when that happens,it will be blood against blood,greed against greed and thugs against thugs...They will kill themselves and be at each other's throats all to grab the powerful seat of TINUBU the godfather, and sure it will be for nothing as his death will mark the end of godfatherism in Lagos.I pray not to be in Lagos when it happens cheesy because e go bloody mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by omobolakale(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu has never betrayed lagosian as Bukola did to kwaran
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by nkwuocha: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2019
wowcatty:
Write it down, you will die before Tinubu.

Anything can happen cool cool cool
But his will liberate Lagos from the shacles of stupidity.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2019
FOR YOUR INFO, TINUBU IS A JAGABAN HE IS NOT A SELFISH POLITICIAN, HE REPRESENT THE MASSES, 100% OF CIVIL SAVANTS LOVED HIM, IS ONLY THE CHILDREN OF HATE THAT DON'T LOVE HIM. SO LONG TINUBU IS ALIVE, HE RENAIN A JAGABAN OF LAGOS AND THE ENTIRE WEST, HE WILL ONLY BE HATED BY THE CHILDREN OF HATE. I REPRESENT THE PROGRESSIVE IGBO NATION.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by hisexcellency34: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2019
His jazz is very strong

Abimbola198212:
Tinubu will kill them all
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Mojoy88(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
madridguy:
Lagosians are smarter so they know what they want. Take it or leave it, Jagaban knows how to play his politics.

Can you compare Lagos State in terms of infrastructure to Kwara State?

Every civil servants in Lagos State love Tinubu. Tinubu always present the best candidate so forget him.

Don't know if God take his life, but believe me Lagosians love Tinubu. Jagaban is always around to reason with his people, go to his house and see people waiting to collect Roger from him tongue

Saraki messed up and am sure he's father inside grave now will be shaking head for him. He destroyed his father legacy. I think what Jagaban is doing today Saraki's father did it first.

Saraki need to go back home and apologize to his people. You don't stay in Abuja and only return during campaign time. Let your people see you frequently.

Jagaban is unbreakable.

Apt! That is just the difference.
Tinubu is wiser than most other godfathers.
He allows the decision of his people overrule his own decision a lot of times.
The very reason his people too let him have his way when he demands.

His philosophy is "i am their leader because they chose to follow me. if they turn their back on me, i am a nobody".
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by VaselineCrew: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
FOR YOUR INFO, TINUBU IS A JAGABAN HE IS NOT A SELFISH POLITICIAN, HE REPRESENT THE MASSES, 100% OF CIVIL SAVANTS LOVED HIM, IS ONLY THE CHILDREN OF HATE THAT DON'T LOVE HIM. SO LONG TINUBU IS ALIVE, HE RENAIN A JAGABAN OF LAGOS AND THE ENTIRE WEST, HE WILL ONLY BE HATED BY THE CHILDREN OF HATE. I REPRESENT THE PROGRESSIVE IGBO NATION.

We know he's not selfish, we saw the bullion vans outside his house
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Nomzib1000:

Shut D Bleep up, idiots like you are the problem why this country will never move forward, bloody hypocrite, tribalistic animal, what land belongs to you?? Is your surname Lagos, What is great about Lagos?? I was born nd bred here and i am from the south south, lagos doesnt beloing to anyone,, Nigeria belongs to everyone, you are allowed to settle anyone you want, so stop with this your archaic thinking and grow up, Sory dont grow up, obviously you have an adults body but the brain of a 5 year old....

yeah !! nigeria belongs to everyone & you can reside or settle anywhere of your choice but that does not mean you belong as an indigene.
Ask urself can yorubas try half of what igbos do in lagos in any state of the east , can a yoruba boy make a statement like "it doesnt belong to anymore" in enugu or rivers without getting mobbed. Sw has the highest % of hospitality but it is so annoying when you see some non indigene group trying to dictate the affairs of our state to us.
In nigeria political history easterners only vote for pdp while the N & SW as shown flexibility yet they attack other nigerians with hatred as if we are the cause of there fundamental ill luck.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Olumyco(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Muscomide:

Which yeye infrastructure you dey talk. Year on year, Lagos never fails to top the world index of unliveable cities. You need to visit African cities like Luanda, Rabat, Marrakech, Cairo, Gaborone, Johannesburg, etc. You will cry for Lagos and stone Tinubu and APC. Stop talking like the slave you are.

Sir you are just exaggerating here. This is the problem of Nigerians. See the only two cities you wrote there that can rival lagos are Johannesburg and Cairo. You can go and do your research. Even the Johannesburg we all know was developed by the Whites
Lagos GDP alone is more than all the countries of West Africa combined. So what are you saying? Security is a major challenge in Lagos and you and I know that it is a general problem in Nigeria though the degree vary from one city to another... may be this is what you are indirectly saying. But we will get it sooner.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Oyewoadegoke95(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Lagos people are stupid
idiot like you are common.just opening ur mouth 2 spill gibberish
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by oldschoollapel(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Because Tinubu cannot be o to ged. He's the Jagaban , and it's forbidden to o to ge a five star Jagaban.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by sowilli: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Your likes actually think Tinubu is a bad man. Think and think again.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by wowcatty: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2019
It doesn't matter how many times you type up your nonsense and propaganda, it will never stick or come true.

Tinubu developed modern Lagos, you need to go and mind what your useless governors are doing in your cursed land.

Nigeria wasn't one country until 1960, there were 3 Nigerias (Western, Northern and Eastern Nigerias) ruled separately by the English, it was in 1960 we agreed to come together as one country with the regional system you Igbos later suspended because of greed and the fact that you couldn't build your region to be like that of Yoruba. Before then Lagos had already developed as Yoruba commercial capital. The English referred to Yorubaland as "the richest and where the money is" way before 1960, and as you can see, nothing has changed, still where the money is. Yorubaland is still feeding you and your people, you are just ungrateful. So now why are you twisting the historical fact to cover your own problem. You have leaders and region, go and sort yourself out over there. And as you already know, only Igbos wanted one Nigeria during independence and it's for a reason, you knew you had to be with Yoruba to survive.

Every money that developed lagos and Nigeria (except the Niger delta) came from Lagos, so Lagos owe its development to its people, the Yoruba for their ingenuity. Awolowo did more in 14 years for Lagos than the English did in 100 years.

Now, it's not Yoruba's fault that you can't build your own region, it's your problem that you chose to come and die in another man's land and screwing yourselves in the process cos Nigeria is running on burrowed time and you my friend will be the worst hit cos you can't use your brain to develop your region.

And

Just as you can't say Arabs built London, no foreigners contributed anything into building Lagos (at least Arabs came with their money to London, unlike Igbos who strolled into Yorubaland with a plastic bag and rob Yoruba to establish themselves), you came because Lagos gave you economic conditions your own region couldn't provide for you. You then work your butt off to pay me some tax which you are not doing at the moment but will do in future if Yoruba get it right. So it's up to you to leave or keep quiet, we never invited you in the first place.
franchasng:
For those saying that Lagos is developed by Tinubu, please let me educate you just small:

Lagos has been the capital city of Nigeria since 1960 after it was moved from Calabar. This means Lagos enjoyed federal government development just like Abuja today. Can any Abuja Mayor claim he built or developed Abuja to what it is today 90% of developments in Abuja is built by Federal Government. and mind you, Abuja became Nigeria's capital from 1991 december, now compare it with Lagos that became the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 january.

It is Federal government of Nigeria that built all the magnificent structures you see in Lagos today, quote me anywhere any day any time.

Name the structures Tinubu built in Lagos, name one if not planting flowers, building roundabouts and brt lanes, what else can Tinubu + Fashola + Ambode boast of as their developmental achievement in Lagos since democracy kicked off in 1999

3rd Mainland bridge and most bridges linking Lagos cities were built by federal government of Nigeria under the military government, and most of these structures are dilapidated before your own eyes without Lagos government being able to even maintain them.

The only laudable project started by Lagos is the Badagry railway to west africa which has been lingering since 2007...

The developments you see in Lagos are built by private organizations and individuals who reside in Lagos and have their investments in Lagos...Lagos is dying and going back due to Tinubu's grip and greed, kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Mojoy88(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
What kind of nonsense comparison are you trying to make

The developments you see in Lagos are built by private organizations and individuals who reside in Lagos and have their investments in Lagos...Lagos is dying and going back due to Tinubu's grip and greed, kiss the truth angry

Stop that trash you are spewing and answer the following

First, which one should we take in 1960 and 1914?

Second, How far with Calabar now being the first Capital?

Third, Can you please point out the structures built by the Federal govt before Capital was taken to Abuja.

Fourth, Point out 3 Prominent projects Lagos enjoyed under PDP Federal govt.

You keep giving your state excuse for not developing by saying Lagos is better because Lagos is a former Capital. Meanwhile, Calabar (another former Capital) is not even as developed as Port Harcourt.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by AKJA(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After years of slavery, Kwarans have succeeded in liberating themselves from Saraki dynasty's grip. Why Can't Lagosians free themselves from Tinubu's yoke?
The template for the development of Lagos State has been well thought out and also being monitored meticulously by these gladiators and what is important is that it is working for that state. No such vision has been thought out for Kwara State.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Muscomide: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Olumyco:

Sir you are just exaggerating here. This is the problem of Nigerians. See the only two cities you wrote there that can rival lagos are Johannesburg and Cairo. You can go and do your research. Even the Johannesburg we all know was developed by the Whites
Lagos GDP alone is more than all the countries of West Africa combined. So what are you saying? Security is a major challenge in Lagos and you and I know that it is a general problem in Nigeria though the degree vary from one city to another... may be this is what you are indirectly saying. But we will get it sooner.

Your response is typical of a lot of ignorant Nigerians. If you think that security is the only problem bedeviling Lagos, then you are even more naive than you sound, Oga. The non-availability of affordable housing, integrated transportation, refuse disposal, good quality motorable roads, quality healthcare is there for all to see. Wake up and smell the coffee!
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by annoy1(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After years of slavery, Kwarans have succeeded in liberating themselves from Saraki dynasty's grip. Why Can't Lagosians free themselves from Tinubu's yoke?
shut up your mouth the real lagosians are not complaining I know you are not from Lagos so don't bother yourself with the politics of a state you do not come from. Though I do not support neither APC nor PDP because they are all there to enrich themselves. But I know APC is doing far more than what PDP could ever do in Lagos state. You PDP followers should stop playing mind games.#nosentimentsforabetternigeria.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by IvarTheBoneless: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:

Gandollaar to his useless dad

You can run diarrhea from your mouth, it's your call. But I dare you insult anyone's parents here again. Till then, fvck off!

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians / ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.