Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) (20327 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital / Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money / Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by goshen26: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
k
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by discusant: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Those soldiers shooting and scaring voters all over the east and SS needed to have been taken out like this.
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by sojayy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
This one gidi gan o......Rip bro.....my thought is with d wife to be n d family, may God console u..... This election is too bloody I must say.

Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by babadeee(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Karma angry grin grin the fool too go don kill innocent person
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
If they had done their job for the election without fear or favour as the President himself told the world that he ordered them to do he would probably still be alive. Why should soldiers be stationed at Amaechi house for his personal use as if they are private guards..just why even when it was reported that all vips won't have ordinary police guards on the election days

donstan18:
Politicians don't regard soldiers of this country.

All they do is to use them for political games.

Most especially APC. They don't value lives and well-being of Nigerians.

Rip man. It's a pity you died for a shiiithole country
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Because bullet doesn't know the owner or supporter... I have seen this happen during the past elections in Warri.. For inexplicable reasons other than the finger been very hungry and pressing the trigger in all direction

haywire07:

A credible report will never be like this .

Why politicize his killing?

Besides, you guys said Soldiers were used by APC to disrupt the election, so why will Apc shoot him again?

Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Little by little the truth is coming out
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
RIP oga
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Na whaooo you escaped Bokoharam bullets now die in a supposedly peaceful environment. Death if your time is up no matter how you wan dodge am him go still win. RIP man.
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by meccuno: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
RIP. BUT if he died for Nigeria, then he died for nothing.
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by stevups(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Why Did You Brought This Up Again, I Don Comment In Previous Post...

Gradually, Gradually This Lady Don Become A Widow Be That.. Thank God That Boko Haram Didn't Took His Life
Grammarian
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC thugs now that it's a soldier and APC soldiers when thugs are killed.
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by Spotlight90: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Too bad. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by mandate12: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Why Did You Brought This Up Again, I Don Comment In Previous Post...

Gradually, Gradually This Lady Don Become A Widow Be That.. Thank God That Boko Haram Didn't Took His Life

English Bawo?
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
stevups:

Grammarian

Shey "Don" La English Word... Oponu grin
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
mandate12:

English Bawo?

Dindinrin shey "Don" La English Word grin
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by Numlock: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
I can't waste my RIP on this one. Not on any Nigerian soldier.

Never.
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

See his photo, wedding card below;

Read more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nigeriadecides2019-political-thugs-kill-army-man-few-months-to-his-wedding-in-rivers-state/

APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by Dayo75253: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rip
Re: Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
What kind of thing is this

If he disobeys order not to go for election because of his marriage, he will be queried for disobedience

Now he obeyed and got killed

What a life

How does she want that lady to cope

This life is full of mysteries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Anambra Local Govt Secretariat, Behead A Vigilante, Kill 2 Others / Siblings Arrested For Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Father (Photo) / Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.