Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital (28521 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by owukpa(m): 10:48am On Jan 26
One Mrs Maria Agbo, a native of Owukpa and her daughter, Christiana, met a tragic end during what should have been a joyous celebration.

The woman had traveled to Abuja to take care of her daughter, who had just given birth after a decade-long struggle with childlessness.

Little did they know that their joy would be shattered by a group of ruthless kidnappers.

IDOMA VOICE gathered, the family’s world turned upside down when daring criminals stormed their home around Dei Dei two weeks ago and abducted Christiana, her mother, her husband, and the newborn baby.

Days later, the family received the devastating news that Christiana and her mother had been killed, and the newborn baby callously abandoned in an undisclosed hospital.

The husband, a soldier was battered and injured, barely survived the ordeal.

Jane Ann, a niece of the deceased, shared the gut-wrenching account of the tragedy.

Unable to comprehend the loss, she expressed her grief and disbelief at the senseless act that unfolded during what was supposed to be a celebration of life.

“I’m seeing all your messages, but I can’t reply because my heart is bleeding, my head is aching, and my eyes are red!” Jane Ann lamented, questioning why her aunt’s life had to end during the omugo celebration.

She lamented further, “Is she the first person to travel to her daughter’s house for omugo? Why did her life end during omugo? After a 10-year marriage with no child, they prayed to God for this child, and finally, He blessed them with one! Isn’t that cause for celebration? She left the village with open eyes and legs, eager to share in her daughter’s joy, only for kidnappers to snatch away both her life and her daughter’s. Now, she returns from omugo in a casket 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

“Kidnappers! The lives you did not create but have the power to take will surely face judgment! The same hands you used to take someone’s life will turn against you! The earth you stained with these lives will hold you accountable! The path where you discarded them will condemn you! God, the creator of life, will also pass judgment upon you! The breath you all share is cursed! There will be no peace for the wicked ones. Whoever is behind the deaths of these innocent souls shall pay with their own life!”

Source: https://idomavoice.com/kidnappers-kill-soldiers-wife-mother-in-law-during-omugo-abandon-newborn-in-abuja-hospital/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by money121(m): 11:06am On Jan 26
Ok
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by superCleanworks(m): 11:07am On Jan 26
looks like they left the husband alive to teach him a very personal lesson. That man needs to explain his connection with those killers.

This is so sad

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by SailorUgo(m): 11:07am On Jan 26
sad

You see that money you want to use to start a business in Nigeria right now?

Use am find one country go!

No redemption in sight

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by saintruky(m): 11:07am On Jan 26
Sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by BrodaBenad: 11:07am On Jan 26
Sad cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Sirseedorf(m): 11:08am On Jan 26
Subhanallahi, that is too barbaric and cruel.

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by JayPeeOham: 11:08am On Jan 26
Hmmm

Abuja again!!!

Make I go call my guy wey dey Dei Dei, it's been a while I heard from him!!!!!

RIP to the dead! Dead to all Kidnappers and adultnappers!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by athaboi(f): 11:08am On Jan 26
Nigeria is so scary right now, they have moved to people's homes now....they no longer wait on the road! Nigeria is evil

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by crossfm: 11:09am On Jan 26
Just imagine what is going on in Nigeria.

A country that is not officially in war is loosing more people than some countries in war

As we speak,Mr president is out of the country. I know his supporters will soon come here to defend him,but remember the internet don't forget

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Anguldi(m): 11:09am On Jan 26
Abuja

Advantage of ESN, we need forest guards

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Alexis11: 11:09am On Jan 26
Damn it!
What I know is that Insecurity in Nigeria will keep getting worse if we keep politicising it.

If new party ride on it to get power (just like APC pre 2015) from the current administration expect the next administration to witness worse.

There is too much political interference with Nigerian security.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by youngberry001(m): 11:09am On Jan 26
my condolences dearie,,,may her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Parydelegate: 11:10am On Jan 26
So sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by motionarena: 11:10am On Jan 26
The nation capital is under seige. Home to d president and he does nothing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by domDva(m): 11:10am On Jan 26
Nigeria has really breed and nortured beasts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Blackfire(m): 11:11am On Jan 26
Somethings that happen in this country...if it were in another African country it would have been chaos for our leaders

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by sterlingD(m): 11:11am On Jan 26
l am shocked and short of words
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Joseph099(m): 11:11am On Jan 26
What is this country turning to jezzzz... People are suffering, the president is on a private holiday...

Any way you can make much money via crypto minning. WhatsApp number in my bio/signature

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Frenzyboy(m): 11:11am On Jan 26
So sad, Rip to the dead. No security in Nigeria... No Peace for the wicked, They shall all be killed same way.. APC has nothing to offer to Nigeria.. Just a bunch of criminals emptying our nations pox.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by victor175(m): 11:12am On Jan 26
Nigeria is gone. Very callous acts by fellow human beings turned demons

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by pyyxxaro: 11:12am On Jan 26
Abuja is the new Afghanistan 🇦🇫

Some people don’t care , all they do is drink 40 years old whiskey while the others are on vacation

Sai Baba on your rotten testes we stand ✌️

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by RPG2020(m): 11:12am On Jan 26
Tinubu dey Paris for private meeting 🤝 grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 11:12am On Jan 26
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by matify83: 11:12am On Jan 26
I am tired!
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by TOYNEX(f): 11:13am On Jan 26
Northern youths are yet to talk to the press on this matter They are only concern about CBN and FAAN
RIP to the dead.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by Okpokpo09: 11:13am On Jan 26
Abeg where is Tinibi and shetima ? They should resign please

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital by We4all: 11:14am On Jan 26
Damn! Since security agents have failed us, now it's time to defend ourselves. Brethrens, rise up and fight and don't let anyone kill you like a chicken.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother Kidnapped (SLOT MD) / 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) / Robbers Invade Dunamis Church In Abuja, Injure Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.