Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (516219 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ihedioramma: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Menusvan:
yea buhari is leading with 8057674 to atikus 4769198 States abuja kwara osun ekiti nassarawa enugu kogu lagos oyo gombe abia yobe kastina plateau Jigawa kano borno ebonyi
Na so grin grin May he leed well this time AMEN . UP APC . Atiku can never win any year in Nigeria, he is one of Nigerian problem . But OBASANJO self grin .

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by blackgold2018(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2019
davodyguy:

I honestly think from the SW. PDP lost 5 in 6 states in 2015. Imagine if all other 5 were to vote for PDP then
Then your point is invalid. Analyse on this present election. SE or SS ws only option.
Moreover he still got votes or shared votes with buhari in SW surprisingly. I evn thought you will suggest North Central which will be a big risk like a chest game.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Starpro87(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2019
babaolofin:

AkwaIbom are very foolish, extremely foolish & wicked people just like the Yorubas. They hate Akpabio because he moved to APC. They denied him from becoming the Senate President. They have forgotten the overall benefits that would have accrued to the area. Orji Uzor Kalu & Okorocha won but Akpabio lost. No wonder the Ibos celebrated Ojukwu and forgot all Calabar & AkwaIbom generals that stood with him.
Did your Alfa tell you Akpabio would have been made the senate president?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2019
ABCthings:
I see people giving up when there's still hope...sad

What hope? With inflated figures for Lifeless FC in the SS and SE? Pass me some of what you smoking bro SMH.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by chemgee: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2019
babaolofin:

AkwaIbom are very foolish, extremely foolish & wicked people just like the Yorubas. They hate Akpabio because he moved to APC. They denied him from becoming the Senate President. They have forgotten the overall benefits that would have accrued to the area. Orji Uzor Kalu & Okorocha won but Akpabio lost. No wonder the Ibos celebrated Ojukwu and forgot all Calabar & AkwaIbom generals that stood with him.
stop insulting a pple for d sake of a politician, politics is local.. akpabio fell out with the political big wigs in the state and it was a simple case of do me I do you... his son(udom) & Co. did to him what he did to his father (attah), he was trying to assume d position of 'Father of AKS politics' and he was given d middle finger. That's all

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ihedioramma: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Forget it bro. Igbo's will not get the senate president

TOTAL LOSS

They can have that post in 2023

Sorry dear, ROCHAS is the senate president now grin grin grin grin grin After that PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA grin . OBASANJO is four much grin See how he use Atikuobi to get what he want as if he has any problem with buhari cheesy .
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nadheer15: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2019
dracosith:

That’s why you will remain uneducated and broke
See this nincompoop, I graduated from one of best private schools in nigeria. I'll be proceeding for my masters anytime so and by God's grace when I'm back, I'm going to establish a bioengineering company. So don't think of me being a pauper!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

stop insulting a pple for d sake of a politician, politics is local.. akpabio fell out with the political big wigs in the state and it was a simple case of do me I do you... his son(udom) & Co. did to him what he did to his father (attah), he was trying to assume d position of 'Father of AKS politics' and he was given d middle finger. That's all
Say no to Godfatherism
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
After results from 12 states, APC is still leading with a margin of 286,105 votes after result from Ebonyi reduced the margin.
Lowest percentage scored by APC is 13% in Enugu while PDP lowest percentage is 9% scored in Yobe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by davodyguy: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Starpro87:

That's one of the deal they broke with him when he decamped
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by BOOMnaija(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
ihedioramma:
Na so grin grin May he leed well this time AMEN . UP APC . Atiku can never win any year in Nigeria, he is one of Nigerian problem . But OBASANJO self grin .
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
I heart Akpabio, so much..that man stayed with Jonathan, through thick and thin..
Akpabio brought the shame upon himself,his pride got him to this level .Quite unfortunate,as it stands right now he has,no electoral value.. he couldn't deliver as it was, expected of him,he couldn't deliver himself..

He should use his 'remaining' influence to get a good spot at ikot -ekpene market for dog business.. maybe he might have "market' value.. since he gladly threw away the love, he got from his people.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Image123(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

not happening, this time around, it will be a very loyal party man, who may have not displayed trait of rebellion... that's a rubber stamp legislature

i really hope not, because to me Rochas no be am.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2019
ihedioramma:
Sorry dear, ROCHAS is the senate president now grin grin grin grin grin After that PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA grin . OBASANJO is four much grin See how he use Atikuobi to get what he want as if he has any problem with buhari cheesy .

Is like you are not getting it

BUHARI WILL PUNISH YOU PEOPLE BY GIVING IT TO SOMEONE OUTSIDE YOUR REGION

THERE IS NOTHING TO BALANCE AGAIN

GOTO COURT

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2019
1 BORNO TSUNAMI ���

Borno Presidential Results
APC: 841,736
PDP: 65,414

2 HurricaneKano

APC = 1,464,768
PDP = 391,573

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
ABCthings:
I see people giving up when there's still hope...sad

Man of faith.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Anyi3(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

Stop typing in all caps. I will live to see the Nigeria of my dreams by playing my part in working and praying for it.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Jancy606(f): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2019
shugabasbn:
Why some Ibos are full of hate and their hatred is spreading faster, seriously worrying if care is not taken it may consume us as a country.
stop saying rubbish and focus on how to better your life and destiny

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Image123(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:
I heart Akpabio, so much..that man stayed with Jonathan, through thick and thin..
Akpabio brought the shame upon himself,his pride got him to this level .Quite unfortunate,as it stands right now he has,no electoral value.. he couldn't deliver as it was, expected of him,he couldn't deliver himself..

He should use his 'remaining' influence to get a good spot at ikot -ekpene market for dog business.. maybe he might have "market' value.. since he gladly threw away the love, he got from his people.

Are you kidding me? Akpabio took akwaibom away from bayelsa's league. He opened their eyes to see the possibility that oil money can be used by the state governor to develop the state. I'm very sure you don't know akwaibom before Akpabio.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by wirinet(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
nameo:

See 219, 698 votes from a whole Abia.

A No that just Aba alone can conveniently give. That is what a whole Abia is given to remove a President that has disregarded and insulted Igbos more than any one elese in Nigeria's history!!!

Let me hear any Igbo complain about Buhari again.

It is called the Kanu effect, and I think it was a strategy employed by APC strategists. As long as igbos don't vote or boycott the elections, APC is safe.
Imagine just 50% of Abians coming out to vote, APC for hear am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Image123(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Is like you are not getting it

BUHARI WILL PUNISH YOU PEOPLE BY GIVING IT TO SOMEONE OUTSIDE YOUR REGION

THERE IS NOTHING TO BALANCE AGAIN

GOTO COURT

That will be Saraki's fault and the South's fault for not voting in credible APC senators.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by chocboi78(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:
1 BORNO TSUNAMI ���

Borno Presidential Results
APC: 841,736
PDP: 65,414

2 HurricaneKano

APC = 1,464,768
PDP = 391,573
bro,did borno really give APC that much??

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Starpro87:

I don't need Alfa to tell me that. There are so many things I know which Akpabio himself knows about APC which you don't know. The people in that area just like the Yorubas are very wicked
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by quickly: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
B1ak3:

Nah mate, Nigeria was doomed for 16years. Now Nigeria is free. I'm glad the attempt by some misguided fellows (especially our friends from the south east) who wanted to put us back in bondage because it edges them closer to the actualisation of their Biafra dreams were stopped in their tracks before they could reverse the country's fortune and rape it's treasury for the second time

U ppl r part of the problem . Did I mention tribe?

Another reason why Nigeria is doomed- tribalism both by pdp and apc

This was one of the worst elections conducted,

Massive rigging up and down.

The ppl rigging are doing it to keep stealing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EvangelistNdudi(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
blackgold2018:
His people r too foolish to deny themselves a Senate President. I'm sure there will feel sorry for voting him out
But Kwara people are not stupid for voting out Senate president abi
will Oloriegbe give them that? don't just insult a whole state because of your stupid thinking

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Removing the dictator was a HOLY MISSION/VOW BY EVERY 5%ter anywhere they reside in Nigeria.

So how did bubu get 50K in any Igbo state. Except the personal relatives of Orji uzor kalu, blabbermouth keyamo, chief betrayer amechi and Ngige, no Igbo man can vote buhari.

After calling them 5% and denyying them appointments, so Buhari, Dambazzau, Maimalari and Liar Mohammed went to inflate results in the SE/SS?

Spits. Atiku is the incoming president.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2019
chocboi78:
bro,did borno really give APC that much??

This is just a way of teaching PDP a lesson

Politics is a game of number

All these almajiris dey go home go vote while our bros from east dey Nairaland and alaba international dey shout obi obi , some even dey shout
Biafla or death
No leferendum no erection

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Auladimeji1: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:

U shud show us the block votes Yoruba gave Buhari??

Yoruba never promise Osibanjo any bloc votes.Moreover you igbos always put all your eggs in one basket but Yoruba don't do that,they put their eggs in many basket incase of necessity.
peace

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2019
procky:

Market fine oh... Buhari is working.. just got my Adsense payment.. I pray Buhari increase dollar rate to 1000 so I fit buy ten range rovers this year....
Market Pure be that Congratulations
�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Good Morning to y'all.
Let's all remember it's election not war.. we're still one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.