Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515536 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
I give up on this country,useless zombies..let me not hear any complain from u guys in the next four years,nonsense and zombies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordest4Y: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:
I give up on this country,useless zombies..let me not hear any complain from u guys in the next four years,nonsense and zombies

Who come your door come knock say make you listen to im complain?

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by salamudeen(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Very funny set of people on Nairaland... i was one of the adhoc staff here in North (Niger State).....

Even before we set up our polling unit christains are all over the place waiting to thumb print for PDP i guess they were told in church to only vote for PDP...

One thing most of my Southern and Eastern brothers dont get is the northerners only vote a party where Muslims are Majority... this result would tell..

So u think telling them in church to vote for PDP without Educating them on how to vote is the real deal? Most of my invalid votes and rejected ballot papers were that of PDP....

From my point of view you think ranting online would make PDP win? go out and vote look at the northern states the turnout was massive and they were well informed even if many of them dont have phone to come on nairaland...

Most of the guys complaining here are in their sitting room complaining

21 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Monoplik: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2019
EngrBello:
We've now switched our formation to 4:1:2:3 grin
This is a handicap match!

YOBE dey bench? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=salamudeen post=76136189]Very funny set of people on Nairaland... i was one of the adhoc staff here in North (Niger State).....

Even before we set up our polling unit christains are all over the place waiting to thumb print for PDP i guess they were told in church to only vote for PDP...

One thing most of my Southern and Eastern brothers dont get is the northerners only vote a party where Muslims are Majority... this result would tell..

So u think telling them in church to vote for PDP without Educating them on how to vote is the real deal? Most of my invalid votes and rejected ballot papers were that of PDP....

From my point of view you think ranting online would make PDP win? go out and vote look at the northern states the turnout was massive and they were well informed even if many of them dont have phone to come on nairaland...

Exactly my point of view, majority of users of Nairaland, Twitter, Instagram etc don't even have PVC, some of them with PVCs don't seem it pertinent to go out to vote.

They only form online Politicians and vote on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Hallenjay: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Lets have result from rivers calabar and akwa
I know they hold no weight but lets just calculate the margin for them... Anyone with these results
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by januzaj(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:
The country has given up on you long time ago. Omo radarada

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by APCsupporter: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:

Is it not the wailers that have been complaining in the past?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Amhappy(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
stagger:
2016: the year of the recession. As dollar was skyrocketing, two of my businesses were booming. I made in that year, more than I made in the entire Jonathan administration. Now that FX forwards for the Naira has already been priced at N401 to the dollar, maybe a 2nd Buhari tenure will not be bad afterall.

Only that those who are not positioned properly will suffer from the policies of the government.

Your last statement is So True. I need that positioning because no matter how bad some people are gaining.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:
Hahaha.. Thank God, he's the "all-knowing God"..

So he knows, who voted PDP and APC..So they should get their rewards in abundance..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by otokx(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Its not surprising that the wailers are wailing, due to the high cost of international passport the PVC serves as a defacto Nigerian ID because it is free. Many people never intended to vote with it. Come down south do a check, the PU are so far from where the people stay so low turnout is inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
It's interesting Buhari is now getting more likes and shares than Atiku on comments.

Is that how fast it is to deny Atiku and Obi? What a fake love borne by baseless hate.

Their supporters has always been clueless.

The progressives told them, we told them from the beginning that Buhari will never lose to Atiku.

15 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Goldeno(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Wait oo, where is is Fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Goldeno(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Wait oo, where is is Fayose
Not a word from him for a long while, not even on twitter

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MistaCode(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Jombom:
How market? I think the number of like Atiku gathered in NL should be added to his vote to avoid the tsunami Buhari is taking him tru in real life Atiquiet people lol.
Na una time... Laugh and feel happy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by K94Q: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
another child of God

How una plan to make heaven with this hate?

God looks at the heart, no be to dey shout for inside church

What makes you think I'm a child of God?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by userplainly(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:

I will never give any beggar especially Fulani / Hausa beggars money... even if the woman blind n carry baby! They are not suffering at all...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by pseudonomer: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:

You need this prayer

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=stephleena post=76136597]
Hahaha.. Thank God, he's the "all-knowing God"..

So he knows, who voted PDP and APC..So they should get their rewards in abundance..[/quote ]you don start your madness this morning....The election is btw two fulani men I don't understand why you want to kill yourself with high bp cheesy......Wetin Concern God with politics now
You've been yarning dust since Saturday
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by michealewela: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
WarriAproko:
OMO AGEGE is getting it. The only 2 times senator from the south presently
How about Francis Alimikhena?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by jumper524(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:
u never see anything..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Goldeno:
Wait oo,
where is is Fayose

Not a word from him for a long while, not even on twitter

He has been quiet in his home town.
That's where he is currently at.

Defeat is not easy to handle for anyone sir.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:
You're mad....kill yourself over two fulani man cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by userplainly(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
salamudeen:
Very funny set of people on Nairaland... i was one of the adhoc staff here in North (Niger State).....

Should I be on the streets?

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2019
4+4 grin cheesy grin
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by HopeAlive16(f): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Pls how many state result have been announced and how many left?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by TruthTella(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Melian:

Your father that isn't an illiterate, old, senile fool, why isn't he local government chairman?

What about your own father? Is he an illiterate old senile fool like buhari your mentor?
Is that why buhari is your god and master? Is it because your father is an illiterate old senile fool like buhari?

Mention any of my parents again, I will frustrate your stay on Nairaland with different monikers till you deactivate.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by grandstar(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Anyi3:

Stop typing in all caps. I will live to see the Nigeria of my dreams by playing my part in working and praying for it.

How? With an economy growing at 2% per year or let me generous 4%? Buhari has not achieved 2% throughout his term. The Abacha years beats his

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oklander: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Something is seriously cooking in Rivers, cross river and Taraba. someone with an idea of the votes there so far should let us know. Those places are too quiet for my liking. They will be rigging and be shouting rigging at the same time!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2019
userplainly:

I will never give any beggar especially Fulani / Hausa beggars money... even if the woman blind n carry baby! They are not suffering at all...

Sir, if you loose you humanity due to election that is not decided by a single person, then you aren't one at all.

In Buhari's home town, more than 300k voted for Atiku, are they all Southerners?

Please help the ones you've been bestowed the chance to help, no matter the tribe or religion.

If you believe in God Almighty, then you'll know that whatever you give to the needy, you giveit to God, and it's HIM that 'll reward you.

Thann you.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Rajman45(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:
U be the zombie... Cus when ur mates dey come out vote, u dey drink beer and play draft in ur house.
Na only online SE get mouth.... Una don see the repacuation of una action. Imagine Abia people vote, PDP for get more than one million votes in that place alone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.