Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515590 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Auladimeji1: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Hunter6969:
First i will like to congratulate buhari on his winnings,APC dey rig election sha,never knew they had it in them,but las las na still pdp former members full there.The method used by apc is so outstanding,they used the population of the north against pdp,i'm not ibo but nobody should blame them,inec had this planned all along,most polling unit in ibos states did not recieve electoral materials and many ballot boxes were burnt,but in the north they ensured all materials were made available,and mind you most of these figures are forged and added. I'm not an articulator but let the truth be said buhari did not do anything in his 4yrs neither will he do anything if he wins,i know atiku is not better but i rather taste another power than the one i've experienced,if atiku doesn't do well then we vote him out,we'll continue trying till we find our messiah thats if there's even one sef
The one they were given how did they turn out.Igbos don't value election. Simple

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by def111(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:
1 BORNO TSUNAMI ���

Borno Presidential Results
APC: 841,736
PDP: 65,414

2 HurricaneKano

APC = 1,464,768
PDP = 391,573

Funny enough hurricaneKano PDP no go get reach 300,000

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Auladimeji1: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
Nobody should doubt Atiku is the next president elect and will be sworn in. A future seen must be fulfilled - even though it may not be so evident now. That's how the spiritual works - like magic wink
las las Reno Omokri, Atiku go sue you

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:
I heart Akpabio, so much..that man stayed with Jonathan, through thick and thin..
Akpabio brought the shame upon himself,his pride got him to this level .Quite unfortunate,as it stands right now he has,no electoral value.. he couldn't deliver as it was, expected of him,he couldn't deliver himself..

He should use his 'remaining' influence to get a good spot at ikot -ekpene market for dog business.. maybe he might have "market' value.. since he gladly threw away the love, he got from his people.

You are the one doing yourself, you are not doing Godswill Akpabio. Your people are very wicked just like the Yorubas. All my friends from Ikono area that were doing well in their various endeavour are dead today. Akpabio will rise again. APC will not forget him. There is Ministerial or Ambassadorial appointment.You denied AkwaIbom the Senate Presidency and you think you are doing Akpabio. Joseph Wayas must be weeping now.

Where's Ghali Naaba politically today but Kwankwanso bounced back. Kwankwanso lost Kano Governorship seat because of Obj but was compensated with Minister of Defence appointment. He came back to complete his second term. AkwaIbom very wicked like the Yorubas. Where has the wickedness brought the Yorubas?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2019
quickly:

This was one of the worst elections conducted,

Massive rigging up and down.

WHEN PDP WIN A STATE YOU GUYS WILL SAY IT IS NORMAL BUT WHEN APC WIN YOU GUYS WILL SAY RIGGING

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2019
But Dele said i own south west and this election, why is the result different na.

Dele Pick your call.

Why is dele cutting my call??

14 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ayomilore: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2019
yemi1504:

What hope? With inflated figures for Lifeless FC in the SS and SE? Pass me some of what you smoking bro SMH.

Guy. Never loose hope block vote is still coming from Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Emekus92(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Sai Buhari

4+4 confirmed

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by egojeny1(f): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2019
correctguy2010:
After results from 12 states, APC is still leading with a margin of 286,105 votes after result from Ebonyi reduced the margin.
Lowest percentage scored by APC is 13% in Enugu while PDP lowest percentage is 9% scored in Yobe
Well done correct guy, u're doing a good job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
def111:

Funny enough hurricaneKano PDP no go get reach 300,000

Honestly buhari over played this game

HE SHOULD HAVE GIVING PDP ONE OF THESE STATES AS CONSOLATION.

HE SHOULD HAVE TEMPER JUSTICE WITH MERCY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by tesppidd: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
It's a wrap.

Atiku should just emulate Jonathan and make that call.

Since he has been forming democrat all along.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by scantee(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2019
yemi1504:

The low life tout that has been in countries abroad, yo.u and your unfor.tunate fa.mily will never be to and will never think of going to. Yes, I am a low life tout, od.e, olori.buruku, Omo a.le.

Haaaa abroad? It will take you million years to attain my height bro.
Peace out

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordest4Y: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

It'll truly be sad to sadist But Untrue... You're not the one to judge how true your opinion is... it's your listener.
So support for Atiku is the Criteria for been educated right hahaha.... Another prove you're uneducated, if you're educated, you really won't expect all Nigerian to Support your Ativku.

Had it been your supposed online Voters are really educated as you claim, they will know what thet rant online is not what count but what they exercise on ground by coming out to vote mass. I know of a pastor who never misses an opportunity to campaign against Buhari every Sunday and begged the congregation to vote for Atiku.... his stupidity manifest When he organized a prayer program on election day February 23 so that Atiku will win... how when He already deny hundreds of Atiku voters the opportunity to vote.
Stop making big deal out of Abuja's Vote, if them no love Buhari, he won't have garnered 152, thousand plus votes there. count one to One fifty two thousand, you think say na moi moi.

Online voting process you're shouting upandown is full of nothing but noise and intimidation... the learned don't make noise, they act and we just show you how far, we didn't got intimidated, we vote based on merit... so wailer, Wail for Daddy �

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by kayslayasha: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
tesppidd:
It's a wrap.

Atiku should just emulate Jonathan and make that call.

Since he has been forming democrat all along.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar must pick up his phone to make that famous call to President Muhammadu Buhari. The world is watching him and so are Nigerians.”

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
From results from various states collation centers across the country, Buhari is presently leading Atiku Abubarka with almost 5m votes from 30 states. Buhari presently has 14.1m votes as against Atiku's 9. 2m votes.

We're getting there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordest4Y: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Honestly buhari over played this game

HE SHOULD HAVE GIVING PDP ONE OF THESE STATES AS CONSOLATION.

HE SHOULD HAVE TEMPER JUSTICE WITH MERCY

lol � who the crown fit, Let him wear it. If Atiku deserve anything, he won't lose in his very home

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by chemgee: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=stephleena ..
Even his wife Aisha, will receive a bit of it,for her careless mouth.

[/quote]

na lie Ooo, man na man & woman na woman.. all she need do is give him all styles of next level b**ging in Za Oza Rum and baba brain go format... e fit even give am e position as minister of petroleum

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
We've now switched our formation to 4:1:2:3 grin
This is a handicap match!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by iamphilips(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Uk used
Iphone 8plus
64gb
Wi-Fi only
Cracked back glass
125k Neg

https:///2348102441916
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Lordest4Y:

lol � who the crown fit, Let him wear it. If Atiku deserve anything, he won't lose in his very home

He has later won in Adamawa. i mean Atiku
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Beedude(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
EngrBello:
From results from various states collation centers across the country, Buhari is presently leading Atiku Abubarka with almost 5m votes from 30 states. Buhari presently has 14.1m votes as against Atiku's 9. 2m votes.

We're getting there!
I told someone Bubu will win with nothing less than 3m votes. They tot election is about social media. I was even thinking na Saraki them go field against Buhari. That one na walkover. PDP should learn from this.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=chemgee post=76135169][/quote]
hahahahaha...I don't want to sound raw, but Buhari resemble normal man for ur eyes?..ukwu matters won't take his mind off his personal vendetta. Yes, he's that mean.
I won't be perplexed if that man,has erectile dysfunction. If only Aisha could tell us.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by WarriAproko: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Forget it bro. Igbo's will not get the senate president

TOTAL LOSS

They can have that post in 2023

OMO AGEGE is getting it. The only 2 times senator from the south presently

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
egojeny1:

Well done correct guy, u're doing a good job.
Thank you very much.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Pavarottii(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

This is just a way of teaching PDP a lesson

Politics is a game of number

All these almajiris dey go home go vote while our bros from east dey Nairaland and alaba international dey shout obi obi , some even dey shout
Biafla or death
No leferendum no erection

They are in alaba making money and also shouting obi.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fadire97(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Anyi3:

Stop typing in all caps. I will live to see the Nigeria of my dreams by playing my part in working and praying for it.

Keep praying and don’t do the right thing. God helps does who help themselves. Nigeria is doomed no hope until this country is divided into three
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stagger: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
2016: the year of the recession. As dollar was skyrocketing, two of my businesses were booming. I made in that year, more than I made in the entire Jonathan administration. Now that FX forwards for the Naira has already been priced at N401 to the dollar, maybe a 2nd Buhari tenure will not be bad afterall.

Only that those who are not positioned properly will suffer from the policies of the government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hoopLA: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.
I know there is a cesspool of foolishness all over, but this has to be the most id1otic, bigoted post of the day.

Because a general trend does not support you and your believe, you attempt to narrow it down to your own level of stupidity.

So online activity has now become a barometer of real-time activity? You don't even know that not everyone has access to online activity across the nation. But you just had to suit up the argument to fit your own narrative. As if there are no stup1d people (like yourself) online as well.

And Abuja only consists of "enlightened" northerners, according to you.

Because everyone who lives in Abuja is an "enlightened northerner" who will only vote for Atiku, right? as if the margin was wide enough to justify your position.

No Southerners live in Abuja.

Seriously I don't even know why I am responding to so much foolishness.

People like you are the reason that Nigeria in general is the way it is. Where there is abundance of information, you choose to remain foolish and bigoted.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by may320: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
davodyguy:
Some of the people crying that this election has been rigged are sick. Do you guys expect Atiku to defeat Buhari? That's not possible and would never be possible in this Nigeria.

Who are Atiku's supporters from the beginning? After OBJ denied him the ticket in 2007 by handing it over to Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua, Atiku decamped to AC(Action Congress) under Tinubu, where he contested the election and lost. Few years after, he decamped back to PDP claiming AC was not a good party. He then contested primary against Jonathan in PDP, 2010. OBJ was instrumental again, Atku lost to Jonathan. Few years after, he left PDP again to return to ACN which had merged with other parties to become APC. In 2014 he lost the ticket to Buhari. Few years later, same Atiku decamped back to the PDP for the third time. Either by hook or crook, he got the ticket and now he's about to lose and people are crying foul. Foul from where?

Blame Atiku's lack of vision and lack of a strategist like Tinubu. It's Tinubu that hand picked Osinbajo in 2014 and it paid cos he wanted the Christian block votes, which Buhari got in the SW. When you need a block vote, appeal more to the region. See how Buhari aligned with Akpabio, Okocha, Oshiomhole, Orji Uzo Kanu, Sylva, Emmanuel oduaghan etc all to get votes, which has paid him. See weak Atiku picking Obi from a region PDP would always win any day any time.

It's over for Atiku cos first OBJ finished him, he finished himself and the heavens Approved it.
See finishing! shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ocon: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY [s]SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS[/s], ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, [s]AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATE[/s]S HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
hahahahahahaha..this is damn too funny..
Most of us came out to vote,because of herdsmen issues,and egwu eke. nothing else..Buhari's economy can't smite us. Rather unfortunate,the war ravaged areas, told us to our faces " it's our blood,they shedding not yours , we want it like that"..

I pray,the victims of herdsmen attacks from Benue, Kaduna-south and the rest actually find total rest in the bosom of God..because their brothers from the north,are not ready to give their souls justice.

More will definitely join them,herdsmen are coming more stronger,equipped and all u can think of..Their grand-patron is solidly behind them..Cattle colonies,is a MUST.. hahahahaha but Never in the east...

we go dey fence dey observe!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.