Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515911 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Anyi3(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2019
grandstar:

Atiku's economic policies would have revived the economy and produced growth of about 7% annually. It may even be faster than that. The Economist magazine said it will b e a lost decade if Buhari gets a second term. 2 foreign banks left the country upon hearing that Buhari was re-contesting. The stockmarket fell 300b upon hearing the same news

The issue is not that their preferred candidate is living.

Nah mehn. You've got no data at all to back up your 7% growth statement annually. None at all. Companies shut down, jobs were lost, but also infrastructure and a few key areas improved. Agriculture didn't nose dive either. Foreign reserves grew. Then again, growth was slow.

You see how I mixed the ups and downs together.
Buhari has won, let's hope for more ups than downs is all I'm saying. Dangote refinery may or may not help us when it comes on board soon. There are reasons to have hope. Not being an unreal optimist to say things may not get worse but for goodness sakes even if we travel elsewhere, this is our freaking country. We have family and friends here, we have to hope for the best for this country.

Atiku has actually had a shot at Nigeria and blew it with stealing. If you're judging Buhari by last term, apply same to Atiku.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Elthugnificent(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Anyi3:

Not a Buhari fan.
Just wondering at how people are actually hoping the country gets spoilt because their intended candidate did not win. The candidate who lost is still balling and living large while their supporters are hoping things go bad just to justify themselves.

I don't understand that level of foolishness.
This post should be on every bill board.

Some people would even pray that the government fail, just to say I told you so.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by heskeyw(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Have you ever been in the midst of Buhari’s supporters? I don’t mean the twitter ones, the ones whose names and faces you don’t know. Have you? If you have, you’d know never to underrate the man - irrespective of what you think of his performance as president.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by heskeyw(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2019
I remembered how many people hated Ceece of Big brother, but anytime more they nominated her for eviction, she'll be saved with wide margin. Same applied to PMB Cult followers, they don't brag but know how to get the job done.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by grandstar(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2019
EngrBello:

Yeah.
And with the likes of Femi Falana becoming the Minister of Defence
•Ayotunde Fayose becoming the Minister of Finance
•Saraki losing Senatorial seat and becoming the Attorney General
•Muray Bruce Becoming Minister of Information
• Tambuwal becoming Minister of Aviation
•And Reno Omokri becomes Minister of sports
Nigeria would've turn to small London in not less than 6 month.

You don't need anyone to explain to you that you're mad

Learn to express yourself without resorting to insults. I really detest and abhor it.

Have a nice day
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by michealewela: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
"86 APC senators out of 109 and 248 reps out of 360 but you are still here waiting for @inecnigeria to declare @atiku as president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Truth801(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Have you been consistently losing money ? Do you desire a way to make money from sports ?

Contact us at A1 rollover as we start a new 7 days rollover today.

With A1 rollover profit is guaranteed.

Contact us through WhatsApp @ 080 3316 2050
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Charidave: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Do you still buy your airtimes or data from your bank?

Stop enriching the bank.
Join Recharge and Get Paid Business now.

Get paid for all your airtime, data, Tv subscriptions and Phcn transactions.

Whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by GrossPrice: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Simplep:
I give up on this country,useless zombies..let me not hear any complain from u guys in the next four years,nonsense and zombies

Nigeria has over 50 million youth. Less than 1% are useful. And, your definately not
part of this 1%.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stagger: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
EngrBello:

No. He's 72 year's old already.
He'll become 76 in 2023. PMB will be 80 in 2023.
we'd vote PMB again than give Atiku a chance.
Mais Ce n'est pas possible

Mon frere, Il n'y a pas de place pour Atiku en 2023. C'est tres tres impossible!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Babatundecash(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
MorataFC:
yeah you are 100% correct, Buhari can never loose to Atiku not in the North, I said before that Atiku committed political blunders by picking his running mate from South East, we all know southeast and south/south are PDP's, anybody PDP picks as their presidential candidate they will vote for him, southwest is APC, if he had picked his running mate from southwest there's possibility that southwest votes would be divided or even majority votes for him.
Sentiment plays majority role in election, many people don't care about the profile of the candidates they vote for once the candidate is from their region/state they will vote for him.
Political sentiment is what is killing Nigeria today u can't expect southwest to leave Osinbajo and vote for Obi.
Forget the sentiment Bro... SW does not Vote along Religion or Ethnic Line... Are you referring to the same Osinbajo that lose At Polling unit, ward and Local Government level to Atiku/Obi...I'm in Ondo State and Osinbajo factor or His trader money does not add to anything.. The people are more educated and enlighten beyond Ethnic division, if PDP pick Fayose from Ekiti they will still lose the state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yemi, you need to calm down cos I am feeling your pains

What pains? Lol, from who is in sifia pains by continually quoting my posts and moniker? grin SMH
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by clems88(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2019
I'm not following that shi.t anymore . angry someone should just mention me the result of delta n porthacourt when its announced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by userplainly(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2019
babaolofin:

You must be an Ibo from your comment above. Peter Obi was a Special Adviser to GEJ on Economy when Nigeria made the highest revenue in the history of Africa as a result of oil boom money. Nigeria got the revenue that no nation made in Africa when crude was sold between $118 and $140 per barrel. They looted everything saving no kobo and still borrowing heavily to cover - up. During this period, they empowered their kinsmen and occupied nearly all the strategic parastatals & MDAs.

During this period, the Hausas you claimed are beggars holding your trousers on the streets to beg are doing the same while your brothers looted over $150 billion and almost $25 billion from the reserve obj left which makes them the richest tribe in Africa. They are buying Lagos, Abuja and part of Nassarawa and plateau. These people did not start begging because of PMB. During the oil boom era of GEJ they were also on the streets.

Bro I’m not an IBO man.. I’m urhobo, u label me cos I said unjust killings? Not even talking about those illiterate Igbos abi it’s ipod, I’m talking bout police killings, sars , boko haram, herdsmen n co.... sars n police killed more innocent people, if ur bank account shows 500k they’ll hold ur neck n start asking stupid questions, u have a car n they will try to shoot u, or u just fresh n looking good, if u eventually starts getting angry that’s their cue to beat n maim ..... our security forces were worst than armed robbers... all these were under Buhari, that’s what I’m only concern about

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by vision2050: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2019
MorataFC:
yeah you are 100% correct, Buhari can never loose to Atiku not in the North, I said before that Atiku committed political blunders by picking his running mate from South East, we all know southeast and south/south are PDP's, anybody PDP picks as their presidential candidate they will vote for him, southwest is APC, if he had picked his running mate from southwest there's possibility that southwest votes would be divided or even majority votes for him.
Sentiment plays majority role in election, many people don't care about the profile of the candidates they vote for once the candidate is from their region/state they will vote for him.
Political sentiment is what is killing Nigeria today u can't expect southwest to leave Osinbajo and vote for Obi.
PDP do the right thing by picking Obi as VP, South west leave osinbanjo even his polling unit PDP won, Yoruba don't vote on sentiment. Don't forget APC controlled States Oyo and Ondo believe in -Atiku projects, other sw states give Atiku reasonable votes. We expect Atiku to divide the north vote by at least 33-45% but what we see is poor, that means Atiku is not acceptable in the North and The northern decide who govern Nigeria.
Those who said he should not have pick Obi don't know what they are saying. looking at the result so far PDP perform credibly well in SE, SS, SW but very poor NC, NW, NC.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by heskeyw(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Sir, the core buharist are not on social media. They are the ones who have been on the polling units queue since 4am.
. One PDP member was on USA few days to the election sharing a hashtag free PDP buses in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Phorlorunso: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Anyi3:

Not a Buhari fan.
Just wondering at how people are actually hoping the country gets spoilt because their intended candidate did not win. The candidate who lost is still balling and living large while their supporters are hoping things go bad just to justify themselves.

I don't understand that level of foolishness.
I tell you that level of foolishness is unprecedented. I read people they won't give beggars money because of elections and all sort of things from the wailers. These politicians don't even know u and u want to kill yourself. The way some people reason is just baffling to say the least

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by GrossPrice: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Rajman45:

U be the zombie... Cus when ur mates dey come out vote, u dey drink beer and play draft in ur house.
Na only online SE get mouth.... Una don see the repacuation of una action. Imagine Abia people vote, PDP for get more than one million votes in that place alone.

Your own Igbo na special. How many people wey get the PVC still dey Abia?

No be Lagos, Abuja or Kano dem dey. Dey yarn lubbish. No be old people full east, how many
of your mate dey east.

You dey find wetin no dey. 1 million votes. I hope you not running your Ogas shop with
this fantasy talk. Small time now, Oga no go graduate you. You repeat smiley

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2019
stagger:

Mon frere, Il n'y a pas de place pour Atiku en 2023. C'est tres tres impossible!

Merci beaucoup grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Godrocks: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
another four years of buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2019
yemi1504:

What pains? Lol, from who is in sifia pains by continually quoting my posts and moniker? grin SMH
Small girl, go sleep

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bros1234(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2019
vision2050:

PDP do the right thing by picking Obi as VP, South west leave osinbanjo even his polling unit PDP won, Yoruba don't vote on sentiment. Don't forget APC controlled States Oyo and Ondo believe in -Atiku projects, other sw states give Atiku reasonable votes. We expect Atiku to divide the north vote by at least 33-45% but what we see is poor, that means Atiku is not acceptable in the North and The northern decide who govern Nigeria.
Those who said he should not have pick Obi don't know what they are saying. looking at the result so far PDP perform credibly well in SE, SS, SW but very poor NC, NW, NC.

This is right. The North, Atiku's own people, rejected him. It's not SW or SE fault
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by meromero11: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Every Atifkulated urchin should keep quite.
Unah nearly kill person before now with so much Atifkulated this atifkulated that to the extent person no fit go toilet peacefully without the thought of an Atifku presidency disturbing your brain.
Now the chips are down and reality fully dawned on you all. I don't belong to any of the parties but will never use my PVC to bring to power a dangerous thief to rule my country.
I was even very embarrassed and emotionally traumatized seeing reverred men of God(men i consider father's in the faith and men i have always thought were "Just men made perfect) use the pulpit to canvass votes for a world reknowned and notorious thief. Do you people want to destabilize this nation?
You all will be shocked at how the next four years is gonna shape out positively for Nigeria and true believing Nigerians. Everyone that loves his country prays for the success of it's government be it good or bad and leave God to do his own part.
You don't pray to God and harbour deep hatred in your heart(nothing will work in your hands).
Atiku and his cohorts deserves what they got.
See how God take eliminate those fraudulent and dark elements from assuming power both in the presidency and Senate chamber.
Good riddance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by meromero11: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Every Atifkulated urchin should keep quite.
Unah nearly kill person before now with so much Atifkulated this atifkulated that to the extent person no fit go toilet peacefully without the thought of an Atifku presidency disturbing your brain.
Now the chips are down and reality fully dawned on you all. I don't belong to any of the parties but will never use my PVC to bring to power a dangerous thief to rule my country.
I was even very embarrassed and emotionally traumatized seeing reverred men of God(men i consider father's in the faith and men i have always thought were "Just men made perfect) use the pulpit to canvass votes for a world reknowned and notorious thief. Do you people want to destabilize this nation?
You all will be shocked at how the next four years is gonna shape out positively for Nigeria and true believing Nigerians. Everyone that loves his country prays for the success of it's government be it good or bad and leave God to do his own part.
You don't pray to God and harbour deep hatred in your heart(nothing will work in your hands).
Atiku and his gangs deserves what they got.
See how God take eliminate those fraudulent and dark elements from assuming the presidency and Senate chambers.
Good riddance.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Watch out for scammers
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by def111(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Honestly buhari over played this game

HE SHOULD HAVE GIVING PDP ONE OF THESE STATES AS CONSOLATION.

HE SHOULD HAVE TEMPER JUSTICE WITH MERCY

Buhari have already play the game since last year, he already give them the East and south south for consolation. The game is on north
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by pawesome(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Oju4190:
With this there attitude,an Igbo man will never ever,ever,ever, ever b President in Nigeria. Come out and vote,u will not come them after u will b shouting they Rig the election.... I spit on them
i was expecting Yoruba people not to even come out and vote because we believe they are d scared bunch but it's obvious that igbo people are.. Yoruba people really impressed me

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by HoneySwag(f): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2019
is it not better we try a different person? look aso rock is no man's permanent home

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by realadesco(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
EngrBello:

No. He's 72 year's old already. He'll become 76 in 2023. PMB will be 80 in 2023. we'd vote PMB again than give Atiku a chance. Mais Ce n'est pas possible
huh atiku khe never again in this country

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ihedioramma: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Is like you are not getting it
BUHARI WILL PUNISH YOU PEOPLE BY GIVING IT TO SOMEONE OUTSIDE YOUR REGION
THERE IS NOTHING TO BALANCE AGAIN
GOTO COURT
Not at all .
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bodmasfem(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2019
please, sai baba fan, my number is 07010486648 Airtel, I need card too even if it is 500
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by StArusi: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas not integrity.Atiku was rejected because he is liberal. The North don't like liberal Muslims,they want people that can openly support & defend Islamic agenda like sharia & Jihad. Buhari has done this over the years

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.